Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia in Bernadotte Jewels  (Read 59368 times)
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: September 18, 2017, 05:12:46 PM »

^ That photoshop, like all the ones where a tiara has been copy/pasted on Snakey's head, looks so fake. Her head is so small that the aquamarine tiara would never look like that on her head. In reality it would look much bigger on her and she would struggle with it thanks to her head shape. She would either wear it like a giant bejewelled alice band or attach it to the back of her head like the amethyst one.

I hope they stop giving her tiaras to wear. She can keep the Door Stopper Tiara and Spearmint Xmas Tree Wedding Tiara but no need to wear the Bernadotte jewels.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: September 18, 2017, 05:25:57 PM »

^ That photoshop, like all the ones where a tiara has been copy/pasted on Snakey's head, looks so fake. Her head is so small that the aquamarine tiara would never look like that on her head. In reality it would look much bigger on her and she would struggle with it thanks to her head shape. She would either wear it like a giant bejewelled alice band or attach it to the back of her head like the amethyst one.

I hope they stop giving her tiaras to wear. She can keep the Door Stopper Tiara and Spearmint Xmas Tree Wedding Tiara but no need to wear the Bernadotte jewels.

They could give her the grandest and most beautiful tiaras in the collection, and she'll still look like trash.  She's the living embodiment of that saying, "you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig". The teeth have improved, but she still looks like trash. Can't cover up the ugly when it radiates out from the inside.
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: September 18, 2017, 05:37:55 PM »

I (personally) think she should ONLY wear the green (?emerald?) tiara that she was given..............."nothing" else
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: September 18, 2017, 06:08:46 PM »

I (personally) think she should ONLY wear the green (?emerald?) tiara that she was given..............."nothing" else

Star  I think the same thing.   Hug

onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: September 18, 2017, 07:00:05 PM »

Star  I think the same thing.   Hug
I had the same impression.

Lady Excelsie

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: September 18, 2017, 07:37:26 PM »

They could give her the grandest and most beautiful tiaras in the collection, and she'll still look like trash.  She's the living embodiment of that saying, "you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig". The teeth have improved, but she still looks like trash. Can't cover up the ugly when it radiates out from the inside.

Star
I have to reiterate and agree w/ Pixie Cat. Any Tiara on her looks cheap for a wannabe princess who just doesnt fit the part. But thanks to CP was brought and forced on the family.  Angry
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: September 18, 2017, 08:44:06 PM »

They could give her the grandest and most beautiful tiaras in the collection, and she'll still look like trash.  She's the living embodiment of that saying, "you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig". The teeth have improved, but she still looks like trash. Can't cover up the ugly when it radiates out from the inside.

Star
I have to reiterate and agree w/ Pixie Cat. Any Tiara on her looks cheap for a wannabe princess who just doesnt fit the part. But thanks to CP was brought and forced on the family.  Angry

Well, none of us (assuming there are no Sofia sugars among us) wants to see her wear any tiara but whether we like it or not, she'll be wearing one until Greasy wakes up and divorces her or CG grows a brain and removes the titles from both of them. She wore a tiara (badly I might add) even for a school dance so I don't think it will be easy to stop her from wearing one. To minimise the damage I believe it's better she wears her wedding trinket or the ugly thing Vic lent her.

I fear we'll see her in another (previously not worn by her) tiara from the Bernadotte collection at the next big tiara event. She will believe to have climbed another step of the tiara ladder now that she has two sons, so who knows. If Greasy's trance continues for long, I can see him buying her another tiara. What an awful thought but not as bad as seeing her prancing around smug as ever wearing the Connaught.

onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: September 18, 2017, 09:32:04 PM »

She has won the tiara of the ultimate trash. She should stay with it and be happy because she earned it with her own efforts.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: September 19, 2017, 09:47:02 PM »

Star
I have to reiterate and agree w/ Pixie Cat. Any Tiara on her looks cheap for a wannabe princess who just doesnt fit the part. But thanks to CP was brought and forced on the family.  Angry

Hug  Star
Imperial Majesty

Small Member

Madeleine's reaction to the wedding

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: November 11, 2017, 01:29:32 AM »

The noble prizes will be in a month, what tiaras do you think she will wear? It's been like a year since she wore her wedding tiara so maybe she will wear that at the main event. Or maybe the amethyst tiara at the main event.
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: November 11, 2017, 01:33:19 AM »

I think she will go after the Connaught, both sisters have been favoring it so she has to wear it too.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: November 11, 2017, 01:36:28 AM »

The noble prizes will be in a month, what tiaras do you think she will wear? It's been like a year since she wore her wedding tiara so maybe she will wear that at the main event. Or maybe the amethyst tiara at the main event.
Since she started wearing Bernadotte tiaras so early, I don't think we'll see her soon with her own. She knows that her tiara looks so cheap in comparison with the actual tiaras of the srf.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: November 11, 2017, 02:29:34 AM »

It doesn't matter what she wears.  She could wear the most beautiful and most valuable pieces in the collection, and she'll still look like trash.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: November 11, 2017, 03:14:41 AM »

Since she started wearing Bernadotte tiaras so early, I don't think we'll see her soon with her own. She knows that her tiara looks so cheap in comparison with the actual tiaras of the srf.

It only looks cheap because of the person wearing it...   Whistle

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: November 11, 2017, 03:31:01 AM »

It only looks cheap because of the person wearing it...   Whistle
Sure her personality doesn't help, but I don't like the tiara itself, is it the cut, is it  the combination of the stones, I don't know but I don't particularly like it. I like the emerald shade though.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: