Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia in Bernadotte Jewels  (Read 63137 times)
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2017, 09:23:38 PM »

Given that the only hairstyle she seems to know is middle part, it's no wonder that she looks same same with whatever tiara she plonks on that middle part.

She has hair long enough to create the most interesting updos even without adding hair pieces - I really wonder why her hairdresser does not work with it.
A less severe hairdo would take away much of her "hardness" (most of you say her inner uglyness shines trough, but I find her also ugly outside, ugly in the sense of "not lovely". If looks could kill, most people seated on the same table would drop dead immediately ...).
A less severe hairdo would also cover her continent large forehead. And maybe also the wart (at least a curly streak could cover it partly).

But then again ... why give her advice on how to improve? Imho, she can stay just as she is. I do not care for her. I'm OK with her looking like shit.

LOL truly! But a stylist can only do so much, i.e. a stylist can only suggest and if the client declines.. The only sad thing is that it might reflect negatively on the stylist that a client looked terrible, even though it was the client's own doing..

Yes, she definitely doesn't wear the 6 button properly and she also didn't wear the amethyst properly. The button she wears like an Alice (head-)band and the amethyst she wore too far back. I think she's messed up most of her tiara events so far, when looking at placing only. When also looking at hairstyle, then it's a horrid mess all round.
Imperial Majesty

Small Member

Madeleine's reaction to the wedding

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2017, 11:56:30 PM »

Anyone think she will wear these earrings

onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2017, 12:08:06 AM »

Sure... their pointed ends match her tiara and her teeth!

MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2017, 12:29:10 AM »

I think both Vic & Madde wore them so yeah she'll wear them.
Imperial Majesty

Small Member

Madeleine's reaction to the wedding

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2017, 12:14:01 AM »

It amazes me that Sofia got to wear the family's tiaras that soon after marriage. Especially compared to other royals. For example Alexandra and Sarah only got one tiara. It took Mabel 13 years of marriage to wear a second tiara.Mette Marit has been married for 16 years has worn 4 tiaras. And Mary has worn 4 tiara,one of which is borrowed, and she has been married for 13 years. Although, the SRF has more tiaras than some of the families mentioned.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2017, 12:47:32 AM »

It amazes me that Sofia got to wear the family's tiaras that soon after marriage. Especially compared to other royals. For example Alexandra and Sarah only got one tiara. It took Mabel 13 years of marriage to wear a second tiara.Mette Marit has been married for 16 years has worn 4 tiaras. And Mary has worn 4 tiara,one of which is borrowed, and she has been married for 13 years. Although, the SRF has more tiaras than some of the families mentioned.

^^ 2 of them are borrowed. Her wedding tiara belongs to her and the one she bought at the auction. The midnight is borrowed, and technically so is the Ruby parure. It belongs to Frederik, and she can wear it until Xtian marries, then it should go to his wife.

Alice

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2017, 02:34:29 AM »

I can't believe she got to wear the amethyst tiara. What's next, the giant amethyst tiara (the one with all the layers of diamonds under the amethysts) plus the big amethyst necklace and full parure?!? The Swedish royal family has the most beautiful amethyst jewels! They don't belong on Snakey.
Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2017, 02:53:55 AM »

Which "new" tiara will she choose next time?

Madde & Vic have been favoring the Connaught Tiara, so I think she will go after that one. I mean Madde wore it as a necklace at the nobels on the dress that made it blend in to stop her from wearing it with her pink dress.

I haven't had my laptop for 10 days and I've missed a lot of things her but WTF is going on?Huh??? Whe was she allowed to wear one more piece of the royal collection?Huh?? Unfortunately, Sheden will never get rid off this trash.

I have a feeling each pregnancy is taking her up the tiara ladder. So... now she's worn her own tiara, Vic's ugly tiara, the Napoleonic amethyst tiara, the 4-button Jeep lights and 6-button Jeep lights. I shudder at the thought of her getting to wear anything else...  Nerves

A question... Isn't this the angle the tiara should be in when she is not looking down but facing CP (if that makes sense)? In other words, her head is so oddly shaped that once again the tiara is in the wrong angle and instead of people seeing it, it's facing the ceiling.

Her head is little, IMO so it makes the tiaras sit weird. If she was the only wearer i bet they'd modify them permanently. But since they swap around so much I think they have to have it bit a bit awkward. I like her in the steel cut and the amethyst tiara and dislike all the others. She really does have lovely eyes, her only single positive feature-and I think the amethyst brings them out. 

I think that those button tiaras looks horrible on everyone. if I was boss of the world they would be taken apart and something wonderful could be made from them!

They should just give her the steel cut one, she's the only one it doesn't look awful on. I think it's her head shape that makes that one work. Also it doesn't make me sad some of the other ladies aren't wearing it Tongue.

I wonder about the history of that one though...i'm gonna go to the oos and look Tongue
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2017, 03:51:11 AM »

I can't believe she got to wear the amethyst tiara. What's next, the giant amethyst tiara (the one with all the layers of diamonds under the amethysts) plus the big amethyst necklace and full parure?!? The Swedish royal family has the most beautiful amethyst jewels! They don't belong on Snakey.

They only have 1 amethyst tiara? What are you talking about "giant amethyst tiara"
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2017, 05:04:00 PM »

They only have 1 amethyst tiara? What are you talking about "giant amethyst tiara"

Pretty sure the Leuchtenberg Sapphire one is meant by Alice, going by the description.
http://orderofsplendor.bl...euchtenberg-sapphire.html

Doubt S will get her mitts on that one, Silvia is the only one who wears it!
Alice

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2017, 10:24:37 PM »

Pretty sure the Leuchtenberg Sapphire one is meant by Alice, going by the description.

That's the one! Thanks so much for the link, Olya. I thought it was amethysts, but now I see that those are beautiful blue sapphires. It's absolutely gorgeous and Silvia wears it so well. Good to hear that Snakey is unlikely to wear it. Still shocked that they let her wear the amethyst circle, she should have been wedding tiara and Jeep tiara for life.
lizzie78

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2017, 12:16:51 AM »

That is a gorgeous tiara!
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2017, 12:55:12 AM »

Yes, the Leuchtenberg is a "Queen only" tiara, thank goodness!!!

I dread the day she wears the Connaught, or the Modern Fringe! They're the two I most associate with Madde.
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2017, 05:11:09 AM »

Yes, the Leuchtenberg is a "Queen only" tiara, thank goodness!!!

I dread the day she wears the Connaught, or the Modern Fringe! They're the two I most associate with Madde.

The modern fringe is owned by Madde. So idk about that. For sure she will go after the Connaught, I mean last year Madde wore it as a necklace so she couldn't take it.
jazzglam

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2017, 08:36:57 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Her head is little, IMO so it makes the tiaras sit weird. If she was the only wearer i bet they'd modify them permanently. But since they swap around so much I think they have to have it bit a bit awkward. I like her in the steel cut and the amethyst tiara and dislike all the others. She really does have lovely eyes, her only single positive feature-and I think the amethyst brings them out. 

I think that those button tiaras looks horrible on everyone. if I was boss of the world they would be taken apart and something wonderful could be made from them!

They should just give her the steel cut one, she's the only one it doesn't look awful on. I think it's her head shape that makes that one work. Also it doesn't make me sad some of the other ladies aren't wearing it Tongue.

I wonder about the history of that one though...i'm gonna go to the oos and look Tongue
[/quote]

I think that Silvia, Victoria and Madeleine are lending her the worst tiaras ever own by them to see how it looks like on her head. I'd also like to think that they're having secret giggly fits behind her back after having seen it on her.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: