Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia in Bernadotte Jewels  (Read 66076 times)
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2017, 04:08:32 PM »

just let her wear her wedding gift emerald one................
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2017, 07:08:13 PM »

I can't believe she got to wear the amethyst tiara. What's next, the giant amethyst tiara (the one with all the layers of diamonds under the amethysts) plus the big amethyst necklace and full parure?!? The Swedish royal family has the most beautiful amethyst jewels! They don't belong on Snakey.

They only have 1 amethyst tiara? What are you talking about "giant amethyst tiara"

Pretty sure the Leuchtenberg Sapphire one is meant by Alice, going by the description.
http://orderofsplendor.bl...euchtenberg-sapphire.html

Doubt S will get her mitts on that one, Silvia is the only one who wears it!

Yes, the Leuchtenberg is a "Queen only" tiara, thank goodness!!!

I dread the day she wears the Connaught, or the Modern Fringe! They're the two I most associate with Madde.

The modern fringe is owned by Madde. So idk about that. For sure she will go after the Connaught, I mean last year Madde wore it as a necklace so she couldn't take it.

I could see her going after Vikkan's fringe (to try to outdo Madde in her fringe) and the topaz tiara that Madde has been wearing lately (not the cyclops topaz, but the big topaz that I think came from Christina). 
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2017, 07:08:38 PM »

Oh, I completely agree.  She doesn't deserve any of the other tiaras.
Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2017, 07:16:36 PM »

I wonder if we'll see Sofia in the King Edward VII Ruby Tiara.  There was a little speculation that she'd wear it to her wedding.  I know that it is always worn by Silvia but it doesn't seem to be a favourite nor worn very often.  I really like it:

« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 07:23:11 PM by Phina » Logged
Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2017, 07:28:03 PM »

That just looks like a super fancy version of her dumpy wedding tiara. Bet she would make that one look like tinfoil too.

Even if she has a small head if she would let the Swedish Royal Tiara Hairdresser near her head then maybe they could pin it up in such a way to actually make the tiaras look right. But no, she's going to stay true to her skanky straight black/whatever color hair and awful hairdresser to the end.
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2017, 07:38:06 PM »

I think given the weird family history of the tiara and who "should" own it, is why it's not worn often.

Bet it stays with Sil, then Vic.
Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2017, 07:45:34 PM »

I think given the weird family history of the tiara and who "should" own it, is why it's not worn often.

Bet it stays with Sil, then Vic.

I knew nothing about it until your comment Eliza so I read up.  This explains its rare use, thanks  Thumb up
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2017, 11:10:44 PM »

I can't believe she got to wear the amethyst tiara. What's next, the giant amethyst tiara (the one with all the layers of diamonds under the amethysts) plus the big amethyst necklace and full parure?!? The Swedish royal family has the most beautiful amethyst jewels! They don't belong on Snakey.

They only have 1 amethyst tiara? What are you talking about "giant amethyst tiara"

Pretty sure the Leuchtenberg Sapphire one is meant by Alice, going by the description.
http://orderofsplendor.bl...euchtenberg-sapphire.html

Doubt S will get her mitts on that one, Silvia is the only one who wears it!

Yes, the Leuchtenberg is a "Queen only" tiara, thank goodness!!!

I dread the day she wears the Connaught, or the Modern Fringe! They're the two I most associate with Madde.

The modern fringe is owned by Madde. So idk about that. For sure she will go after the Connaught, I mean last year Madde wore it as a necklace so she couldn't take it.

I could see her going after Vikkan's fringe (to try to outdo Madde in her fringe) and the topaz tiara that Madde has been wearing lately (not the cyclops topaz, but the big topaz that I think came from Christina). 

I don't think Christina owns it is Princess Margaretha and Sofia has to ask Margaretha to wear it and they are not a fan of her.
Vikkan's tiara is worn by Vic only and Silvia occasionally wears it, but it is for Crown Princess'
Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2017, 11:37:35 PM »

Speaking of the Haga sisters -

I thought that only Silvia wears the Nine Prong (Queen Sophia's Diamond Tiara) but in fact the Haga sisters and Princess Lilian all wore it.  Does this mean it's yet another that Sofia could potentially wear? 

Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2017, 11:48:30 PM »

I thought that only Silvia wears the Nine Prong (Queen Sophia's Diamond Tiara) but in fact the Haga sisters and Princess Lilian all wore it.  Does this mean it's yet another that Sofia could potentially wear? 

Not before Vicky (did she wore it?) as for the big aquamarine if she ever Wears it I will be devastated,worse than when I saw her sporting the amethyst one! Thank got is Margaretha's so It's not an issue probably! Pity that will leave the family for the next generation!

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2017, 11:54:55 PM »

Not before Vicky (did she wore it?) as for the big aquamarine if she ever Wears it I will be devastated,worse than when I saw her sporting the amethyst one! Thank got is Margaretha's so It's not an issue probably! Pity that will leave the family for the next generation!

I don't think Victoria has ever worn it, you're right, it would be in order of seniority!  Thumb up
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: August 22, 2017, 12:07:35 AM »

Usually the Haga sisters wear it because there is no other available tiara like at weddings or before Silvia arrived. Lillian wore it because she was loved by the family.
Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: August 22, 2017, 12:27:47 AM »

I hate that tiara, it's just awful. The christmas trees matched her jaggedy little teeth at the wedding and created a truly hideous spectacle. Also one of the trees looked cattywhompus. BLEH

Has she worn that ugly thing since?
Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: August 22, 2017, 12:35:55 AM »

I wonder if we'll see Sofia in the King Edward VII Ruby Tiara.  There was a little speculation that she'd wear it to her wedding.  I know that it is always worn by Silvia but it doesn't seem to be a favourite nor worn very often.  I really like it:

I read the history, very interesting! I don't know that I care for this one due to the big gaps, but I love it up close!
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: August 22, 2017, 02:20:24 AM »

I hate that tiara, it's just awful. The christmas trees matched her jaggedy little teeth at the wedding and created a truly hideous spectacle. Also one of the trees looked cattywhompus. BLEH

Has she worn that ugly thing since?

If I remember correctly, she wore it to the 2015 Nobel Prize dinner.  I remember because she was pregnant and wore that (ugly) dark blue gown.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: