Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia in Bernadotte Jewels  (Read 65413 times)
OrangeOrchids

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2017, 12:30:03 AM »

Im still mad that Sophia was given access to the Amethyst tiara. They should have made her wait at least 10 years for a decent tiara and jewels.
Imperial Majesty

Small Member

Madeleine's reaction to the wedding

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2017, 12:34:57 AM »

The only other tiaras I think she will wear are the Connaught, the large cut steel tiara, and the diamond bandeau. Wonder if she will debut a new tiara at the nobel prizes.
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2017, 01:10:55 AM »

I hope she debuts her polished arse instead, only to remind the Swedes the trash she is.

ChocCharley
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2017, 01:17:13 AM »

^^^Tatiana is Princess Tatiana of Greece and Denmark.  She's married to Prince Nikolaos, the third child of Queen Anne-Marie and King Constantine. 

Her real name is Tatiana Blatnik.  She's not royal.  She's from a wealthy German family-born in Venezuela, educated in Switzerland.

well that's debateable, she is as "royal" as any of the other broads who married "princes". BTW, I think she has a rare elegance.
ChocCharley
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2017, 01:19:20 AM »

Im still mad that Sophia was given access to the Amethyst tiara. They should have made her wait at least 10 years for a decent tiara and jewels.

She is the wife of Carl Philip, only son of the King, and approved by Parliament - suck it up  Spiteful
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2017, 01:52:22 AM »

She is the wife of Carl Philip, only son of the King, and approved by Parliament - suck it up  Spiteful

And that's exactly how she got this title.  Just because parliament approved her, it doesn't mean that she is suitable for her role.  
ChocCharley
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2017, 02:04:34 AM »

She is the wife of Carl Philip, only son of the King, and approved by Parliament - suck it up  Spiteful

And that's exactly how she got this title.  Just because parliament approved her, it doesn't mean that she is suitable for her role.  

Indeed. no more than any of her Parliament approved contemporaries.
Passing Stars

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2017, 03:35:16 AM »

^^^Tatiana is Princess Tatiana of Greece and Denmark.  She's married to Prince Nikolaos, the third child of Queen Anne-Marie and King Constantine. 

Her real name is Tatiana Blatnik.  She's not royal.  She's from a wealthy German family-born in Venezuela, educated in Switzerland.

well that's debateable, she is as "royal" as any of the other broads who married "princes". BTW, I think she has a rare elegance.
I have to agree here...  in fact her elegance is so incredibly rare that I have yet to witness it.  Similar in rarity to the yeti ...
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2017, 03:41:45 AM »

I have to agree here...  in fact her elegance is so incredibly rare that I have yet to witness it.  Similar in rarity to the yeti ...

I know.  And I almost feel sorry for Hoefia for having to walk with her.  I wouldn't want to be photographed next to Tatiana.

IIRC, Tatiana also attended Hoefia's wedding.  She looked more beautiful than the bride on that day too.
Passing Stars

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2017, 03:50:50 AM »

I know.  And I almost feel sorry for Hoefia for having to walk with her.  I wouldn't want to be photographed next to Tatiana.

IIRC, Tatiana also attended Hoefia's wedding.  She looked more beautiful than the bride on that day too.

I agree - on every level Tatiana is impressive compared with Slitz:  she's educated, she's beautiful, well dressed, graceful and her elegance isn't nearly as rare.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2017, 04:43:12 PM »

I haven't had my laptop for 10 days and I've missed a lot of things her but WTF is going on?Huh??? Whe was she allowed to wear one more piece of the royal collection?Huh?? Unfortunately, Sheden will never get rid off this trash.

Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2017, 05:10:16 PM »

Which "new" tiara will she choose next time?

Madde & Vic have been favoring the Connaught Tiara, so I think she will go after that one. I mean Madde wore it as a necklace at the nobels on the dress that made it blend in to stop her from wearing it with her pink dress.

I haven't had my laptop for 10 days and I've missed a lot of things her but WTF is going on?Huh??? Whe was she allowed to wear one more piece of the royal collection?Huh?? Unfortunately, Sheden will never get rid off this trash.

I have a feeling each pregnancy is taking her up the tiara ladder. So... now she's worn her own tiara, Vic's ugly tiara, the Napoleonic amethyst tiara, the 4-button Jeep lights and 6-button Jeep lights. I shudder at the thought of her getting to wear anything else...  Nerves

A question... Isn't this the angle the tiara should be in when she is not looking down but facing CP (if that makes sense)? In other words, her head is so oddly shaped that once again the tiara is in the wrong angle and instead of people seeing it, it's facing the ceiling.

lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2017, 05:13:28 PM »

it really is interesting....all the tiaras are lovely...........................but on Sofia they look like they were rented from a "party store" that rents by the hour
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2017, 05:16:30 PM »

I have a feeling each pregnancy is taking her up the tiara ladder. So... now she's worn her own tiara, Vic's ugly tiara, the Napoleonic amethyst tiara, the 4-button Jeep lights and 6-button Jeep lights. I shudder at the thought of her getting to wear anything else...  Nerves
I was thinking the same. So it's official, swedish royal family is 40 years back in time and conciders S as a baby-production machine, which is obviously the only thing she can do. It's sounds so misogynistic and I don't like it but she is the ultimate discrace for the family - after the king.

Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2017, 05:24:56 PM »

Given that the only hairstyle she seems to know is middle part, it's no wonder that she looks same same with whatever tiara she plonks on that middle part.

She has hair long enough to create the most interesting updos even without adding hair pieces - I really wonder why her hairdresser does not work with it.
A less severe hairdo would take away much of her "hardness" (most of you say her inner uglyness shines trough, but I find her also ugly outside, ugly in the sense of "not lovely". If looks could kill, most people seated on the same table would drop dead immediately ...).
A less severe hairdo would also cover her continent large forehead. And maybe also the wart (at least a curly streak could cover it partly).

But then again ... why give her advice on how to improve? Imho, she can stay just as she is. I do not care for her. I'm OK with her looking like shit.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: