Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia in Bernadotte Jewels  (Read 59357 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: November 13, 2019, 01:42:21 PM »

Sofia wore Silvia's emerald earrings last night, and one of the Bernadotte Diamond tennis bracelets.

Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: November 13, 2019, 03:35:15 PM »

I read on the Royal Jewels board that the earrings are agate and new. 
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: November 13, 2019, 04:47:37 PM »

You're right, the earrings are not Silvia's after all but new ones from Strömdahls juveler in Stockholm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4zRMWSpdN1/
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: November 13, 2019, 05:50:47 PM »

Everything looks so cheap on her.
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: November 13, 2019, 11:32:36 PM »

You're right, the earrings are not Silvia's after all but new ones from Strömdahls juveler in Stockholm

I'm not sure if I read it right, but I thought it read that these earrings were especially made for Sofia. Interesting that they're not emeralds but agate. With the copy of the pearl necklace Sofia commissioned to copy Madde as well, I'm wondering if the SRF either aren't letting Sofia have the royal jewels, or if Sofia is creating a personal inventory of jewels to sell should everything go t*ts up re the marriage?
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: November 13, 2019, 11:41:16 PM »

I'm not sure if I read it right, but I thought it read that these earrings were especially made for Sofia. Interesting that they're not emeralds but agate. With the copy of the pearl necklace Sofia commissioned to copy Madde as well, I'm wondering if the SRF either aren't letting Sofia have the royal jewels, or if Sofia is creating a personal inventory of jewels to sell should everything go t*ts up re the marriage?

It is reallllly strange. This has been done with multiple pieces now  Crazy

Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: November 13, 2019, 11:57:38 PM »

It is reallllly strange. This has been done with multiple pieces now  Crazy

I do not know if this may bring something into the discussion but the brooch Sofia was wearing yesterday has been worn by Silvia when she was younger Thinking

Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: November 14, 2019, 12:11:11 AM »

Strömdahls Juveler earrings vs Silvia's earrings

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: November 14, 2019, 02:01:47 AM »

It is reallllly strange. This has been done with multiple pieces now  Crazy

I do not know if this may bring something into the discussion but the brooch Sofia was wearing yesterday has been worn by Silvia when she was younger Thinking

That’s interesting! They are letting her wear some of the good stuff
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: November 14, 2019, 03:07:15 AM »

She has an unusual talent for making everything she touches look like a tacky mess, including her husband.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: November 14, 2019, 08:08:23 AM »

It is reallllly strange. This has been done with multiple pieces now  Crazy

I wouldn't interpret too much in this. I don't think that Sofia has any plans for the future than to stay Princess Socula. So the alternating of the jewels and buying new ones is most likely a mixture of bad taste and the royals really not giving her anything.
Picar

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: November 15, 2019, 04:20:03 PM »

She has an unusual talent for making everything she touches look like a tacky mess, including her husband.

She is the King Midas of tackiness.
anneboleyn

Warned
Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: November 15, 2019, 08:50:25 PM »

I think she looks pretty - green is a nice colour on her.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: