Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia - Fascinators & Hats  (Read 28001 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: December 21, 2015, 06:23:27 AM »

Queen Barbara

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 03:42:58 PM »

Poor selections  Nono
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 10:30:44 PM »

Completely boring, uninteresting, generic-looking fascinators.   Roll Eyes  They all look like DIY versions of the ones Kate Middleton has worn.  Not surprising, I guess, considering Hoefia goes out of her way to copy her. 

Get your own style, you idiot.   Thumb down 
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2015, 11:13:59 PM »

To be fair to her - IMO fascinators is not really a thing you wear in Scandinavia. At least they're rarely worn in Denmark and I have never seen them in stores in Sweden Confused It strikes me as something only royals wear so I totally understand why it would take some taking used to to learn how to get them right.
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2015, 11:15:10 PM »

No not a fan of any of these. Of course it is all personal taste but more often than not, I find fasinators to be less attractive and fascinating than a lovely hat.   Cute

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2015, 11:17:26 PM »

To be fair to her - IMO fascinators is not really a thing you wear in Scandinavia. At least they're rarely worn in Denmark and I have never seen them in stores in Sweden Confused It strikes me as something only royals wear so I totally understand why it would take some taking used to to learn how to get them right.

Thanks for that info!  I didn't know that.  I suppose it makes it all the more weird that she chooses to wear these instead of an actual hat.   Thinking   These fascinators don't look good on her, IMO. 
Ksenija

Medium Member

Latvia Latvia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2015, 09:57:19 AM »

Thanks for that info!  I didn't know that.  I suppose it makes it all the more weird that she chooses to wear these instead of an actual hat.   Thinking   These fascinators don't look good on her, IMO. 
I think that she's trying to play Swedish Kate Middleton-"average"girl marries prince Roll Eyes She's copying her clothes,her haircut,her hats.What is next ?She's going to name her first child G?ran, J?rgen, ?rjan, J?rn, Georg(Swedish variation of name George) or Charlotte/Charlotta ? Crazy
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2015, 12:40:32 AM »

The whole 'fascinator' thing is just ridiculous to me, on anyone, in any country and on any occasion. Give me a good hat with a wide graceful brim at just the fight angle, and one can stop traffic...in a good way!
Emma Rose

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2015, 01:01:43 AM »

sofia reminds me of this...

M-C

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2016, 01:16:32 PM »

Completely boring, uninteresting, generic-looking fascinators.   Roll Eyes  They all look like DIY versions of the ones Kate Middleton has worn.  Not surprising, I guess, considering Hoefia goes out of her way to copy her. 

Get your own style, you idiot.   Thumb down 

Most hilarious thing is that Minnie-Mouse-subject on her head; completely ridiculous Tongue
Best (under the circumstances of course) the Parliament-choices.
Emma Rose

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2016, 12:31:51 AM »

Sofia's fasciNOTors are completely forgettable, except for Minnie's bow.
She should try copying Lady GW. She seems to like large brimmed hats worn low. She always looks elegant and chic.

Hoefia would look great in a hat with a very large brim.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2016, 12:54:48 AM »

Sofia's fasciNOTors are completely forgettable, except for Minnie's bow.
She should try copying Lady GW. She seems to like large brimmed hats worn low. She always looks elegant and chic.

Hoefia would look great in a hat with a very large brim.

Anything to distract from the forehead and meth mouth is good for Hoefia.   Thumb up 
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2016, 01:24:56 AM »

Funeral of Count Carl Johan Bernadotte

State Visit from India 31 May to 2 June 2015

« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 01:34:12 AM by LMVDA » Logged

ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2016, 04:07:33 PM »

For Sofia,when it comes to fascinotors,it's a "Dieu me la Donne,gare a qui la touche" kind of thing.🖐🏻
gudgeon

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2016, 02:21:23 AM »

Funeral of Count Carl Johan Bernadotte

She looks like a 50-year-old wife of some scary mafia boss.   Nerves 

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: