Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia - Fascinators & Hats  (Read 28003 times)
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2019, 09:45:06 AM »

Still trying to work out what is off to that headgear combo of Sofia, while it is off to me, but can't pinpoint it.

The off thing in this picture is the total absence of wrinkles on her forehead while the wrinkles beneath her eyes are DEEP.
Is that photoshop or botox?

Plus as someone said, the highlights look strange when the hair is combed so flat.

The bow-thing itself is nice (especially from behind), and the color is rich. I think it would look lovely on honey blonde hair with some curls.
anneboleyn

Warned
Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2019, 11:04:28 PM »

Still trying to work out what is off to that headgear combo of Sofia, while it is off to me, but can't pinpoint it.

I think if her hair was one colour (dark) and didn't have those horrible blonde streaks it would look nicer.
I agree - she always looks better when her hair is a rich, dark colour. It really makes her eyes pop.
Picar

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2019, 04:24:45 PM »

Me too. I don't like the hair streaks and her hair hair looks sort of dirty, but I like the Bordeaux thing.
karma chamelion

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2019, 07:15:00 PM »

The hard, smug look on her face is all I can see. Whatever she wears her vile nature comes shining through. The fascinator/headband is nice, but it's lipstick on a pig.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: