Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harald & Sonia celebrate 25 years on the throne  (Read 27424 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2016, 02:35:59 AM »

Harald looks so much like his father

lellobeetle

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2016, 07:37:37 AM »

Harald looks so much like his father

I really like old King Olav. I think he was a good man and Harald has definitely been a good man himself.

bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: July 16, 2016, 11:30:25 PM »

There's a Norwegian-American museum in Decorah, Iowa, and the top floor is a mishmash of various articles donated out of what looks like people's attics. What cracks me up is that the most frequently donated items seem to be china plates commemorating various visits of Norway's kings and queens over the years. I guess people buy the when they're caught up in the glamour of the royal visit and then their kids look at those plates later on and figure WTF, time for this to go bye-bye.  I would bet money that next year's crop of donations will include a few plates honoring Harald and Sonja on the 25th anniversary of the reign.  I can just seem them now, with the royals profiles on the plates like on a commemorative medal.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: