Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happiest marriag in royal Europe  (Read 10375 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: December 29, 2015, 09:06:26 PM »

Therefore, the Princess Marie so happy with her prince

Princess Marie and Prince Joachim marriage is said to be one of the happiest marriages in royal Europe.

We are accustomed to seeing the French-born Princess with a big smile and always have a few kind words of children and adults.

How do they do to keep the flame alive?

- "We listened carefully to the priest's words when we got married", the Prince Joachim said.

Copenhagen Bishop Erik Norman Svendsen officiated at the wedding of Prince Joachim and Marie Cavallier in front of 300 invited guests. He spoke of the little word yes or oui.

- Whether you say yes or oui, you should say it every day.

He also spoke to both of divorces up close to Prince Joachim's own and Marie Cavallier is a divorced parents. None of them would ever experience a separation again.

RubyLucinda

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 09:31:35 PM »

Cue the staged PR shots....!

Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 09:41:08 PM »

They definitely seem like a great match Smiley I believe theirs is true love Smiley

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2015, 09:55:54 PM »

Normally, I don't buy into these sugary articles; however, I do believe that Jokke and Marie have a very good marriage.  They seem to truly respect each other, and they seem to enjoy being in each other's company.  You never see pictures or video of these two being rude to each other.  He always goes out of his way to gallantly open doors for her.  I don't think that life is all sunshine and roses 24/7, but I do think that they have a strong bond and a good marriage. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2015, 10:30:52 PM »

Of course they are PR shots, but there are also other shots, that you might find if you google it.

FOR EXAMPLE here > http://royaldish.com/index.php?topic=13327.0

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2015, 10:32:39 PM »

Normally, I don't buy into these sugary articles; however, I do believe that Jokke and Marie have a very good marriage.  They seem to truly respect each other, and they seem to enjoy being in each other's company.  You never see pictures or video of these two being rude to each other.  He always goes out of his way to gallantly open doors for her.  I don't think that life is all sunshine and roses 24/7, but I do think that they have a strong bond and a good marriage. 

IA, pixiekitteee, they are or seem to be a very strong unit.

rogue

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2015, 11:00:09 PM »

Well they don't have the pressures and expectations of the other CP's in Europe .....
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2015, 11:15:58 PM »

which pressure do other CP's in Europe have?

and who are the other CP's in Europe?

ralf103

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2015, 11:17:59 PM »

I think a part of it is there were already friendly before they married so they obviously have a lot in common. Also as Joachim has quite a low profile and M&F are the real 'stars' of the show it couldn't be said Marie was just after fame/attention.
I bet part of why they are so happy is that Marie appeases Joachim quite a bit, I imagine he is quite a strong character with set ways/opinions and she probably spends a lot of her time saying or thinking "yes dear", but if they are happy then great for them!
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2015, 11:21:50 PM »

Well they don't have the pressures and expectations of the other CP's in Europe .....

Actually, they have even more pressure on them, IMO.  Jokke has to pick up the slack that his brother, the heir, seems to have when it comes to his duties.  Jokke works very hard and often appears to be far more professional and dedicated to his job than his brother does.  Marie has had to deal with all the negative coverage in the press that is the result of Mary's PR team.  Thankfully, that has waned a bit in recent times, to the point where the court (who typically never comment on these stories) went out of their way to shut down a story filled with rumors. 

They both seem to work harder than the actual heir, and they both seem to do their jobs more efficiently than the heir and his wife. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2015, 11:26:29 PM »

I think a part of it is there were already friendly before they married so they obviously have a lot in common. Also as Joachim has quite a low profile and M&F are the real 'stars' of the show it couldn't be said Marie was just after fame/attention.
I bet part of why they are so happy is that Marie appeases Joachim quite a bit, I imagine he is quite a strong character with set ways/opinions and she probably spends a lot of her time saying or thinking "yes dear", but if they are happy then great for them!

It is well known from interviews that Marie is an equal partner and a strong women that gives Joachim at times a run for his money. They both have character and class when it comes to their marriage - and what seem genuine love for one another which reflects in their children and step-children.

Joachim's & Marie's profile is kept artificially low, because it would become painfully apparent, that Joachim & Marie would be the logical Crown Prince Couple, standing out by upholding Danish interests, Danish tradition, work ethic, and Royal decorum.

But as it is sporty, lazy Fred won the vagina lottery, alas is the CP, that in turn married a liar, a thief, a manipulator, and a pretender and made her the Danish Crown Princess. If you call that a real 'stars', then by all means, Denmark has them.

ralf103

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2015, 11:33:50 PM »

Its telling that Marie learnt Danish so quickly, she seems a much more 'real' person that F or M and possibly even Joachim. I think she has had a good effect on him, when I said she  had to appease Joachim I meant it in a good way. I think Joachim is quite a strong character and sometimes with a strong character its easier to calm them down and appease them before talking to them and giving them a run for their money.

Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2015, 11:38:29 PM »

You mean like this one? Wink Cool   ]
In the afternoon, the couple submitted happily as photographer Franne Voigt coaxed them into relaxed poses.
The princess looked fabulous in a vintage black cocktail dress bought on a trip to New York. Then she changed into a floaty white full-length evening frock and we went up onto the roof of the palace. Voigt shot them lying in each other's arms, as if they'd just come up for a breath of air and a kiss.
 The chemistry between them was palpable

LoL, even with romancing on the roof, they didn't make it as the happiest marriage in Europe. I smell another romantic photo shoot in the pipeline.
Good for Marie and Jokke. Hope they can keep their happiness going.

Flanagan

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2015, 01:12:28 AM »

If this were Yrma, I'd say cue the PR shots from the moment she rolled out of the back seat of the car  Beer  Smiley
Flanagan

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2015, 01:16:18 AM »

It is well known from interviews that Marie is an equal partner and a strong women that gives Joachim at times a run for his money. They both have character and class when it comes to their marriage - and what seem genuine love for one another which reflects in their children and step-children.

Joachim's & Marie's profile is kept artificially low, because it would become painfully apparent, that Joachim & Marie would be the logical Crown Prince Couple, standing out by upholding Danish interests, Danish tradition, work ethic, and Royal decorum.

But as it is sporty, lazy Fred won the vagina lottery, alas is the CP, that in turn married a liar, a thief, a manipulator, and a pretender and made her the Danish Crown Princess. If you call that a real 'stars', then by all means, Denmark has them.

Eloquent as always..............and ITA.  For you   Star
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: