Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GD Jean 95th birthday  (Read 18418 times)
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2016, 08:50:32 PM »

I saw that with Mathidle!!!

So hilarious, knock em back, girl!!!'m

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2016, 09:15:07 PM »

Claire looks like she's creeping on Alexandra Blink
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2016, 09:48:24 PM »

Sometimes you can only handle your relatives if you had enough to drink  Cool. The cour also did publish some pics. But no pic of Henri, Jean and Gui  Shocked.

esther angeline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2016, 10:07:33 PM »

I am starting to have a soft spot for Katie ( I know you think the soft spot is in my brain).  She dresses well and always bathes and has clean and shiney hair.  Her genetic pool is very deep compared to the others: her eyes point the same way and are on the front of her face. Spiteful
diamond

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2016, 10:10:13 PM »

I am starting to have a soft spot for Katie ( I know you think the soft spot is in my brain).  She dresses well and always bathes and has clean and shiney hair.  Her genetic pool is very deep compared to the others: her eyes point the same way and are on the front of her face. Spiteful

Very true about the eyes. Star
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2016, 10:14:36 PM »

I sometimes feel that way too. She dresses quite well (far better than her husband's rich relatives, that's for sure), stays in the background and doesn't seem to court the spotlight anymore. Maybe she has changed?
But then I remember that this is the woman who defended the Spanish Inquisition and who thought that women who get raped should think about the way they dress, and no... Crap I will never warm up to this woman.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2016, 10:24:24 PM »

Unlike her husband and sister-in-law whose eyes are where their ears should be.   Star

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2016, 10:28:57 PM »

Katie is really a very beautiful woman. I don't agree on her religious views but she sure is pretty.

cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2016, 11:39:23 PM »

I sometimes feel that way too. She dresses quite well (far better than her husband's rich relatives, that's for sure), stays in the background and doesn't seem to court the spotlight anymore. Maybe she has changed?
But then I remember that this is the woman who defended the Spanish Inquisition and who thought that women who get raped should think about the way they dress, and no... Crap I will never warm up to this woman.

Or be able to abort her rapist's baby.

But I agree, she's beautiful, dresses very well, appears to genuinely love her husband and be happy to be there.
Also, her genetics.  Cool

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
diamond

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2016, 02:05:27 AM »

Unlike her husband and sister-in-law whose eyes are where their ears should be.   Star

Imre certainly suffers from "one eye looking at you and one eye looking for you", he looks awful in that photo.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2016, 04:15:08 AM »

Imre certainly suffers from "one eye looking at you and one eye looking for you", he looks awful in that photo.

His brother's wife Adelaide suffers from that too.  Only Gabriella and Alexander appear to have escaped the Habsburg inbred genes.   They both look somewhat normal. 

To be fair to Katie, she does seem to genuinely love Imre.  Good for her.  Thumb up 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2016, 11:41:05 AM »

Imre and Katie seem to love each other and share the same values and religious views - that's why I think it is sad that his parents and especially his dad don't accept her. Her religious believs and point of view are not mine but I never understood that they treated her so badly because she has no (fake, invalid) title. At least the old GD Jean and Henri and MT don't seem to look down on her because of her family. Getting some fresh, unrelated genes into the family is very important, you see the effects of inbreeding in several family members, so they should actually get a "marry a non-related commoner" rule, just like the Danish have the marry somebody who is not Danish.
The whole party was nice but I was surprised that there was a considerable number of people who asked about the costs of this party. Usually the old GD JEan gets a pass but this time there were several people who asked the right questions and demanded that such things should be paid by the family instead of the taxpayers. I think they are right, it was a nice party but getting the Philharmonie (which gets money from the Department of Culture) on a Saturday can'T have been cheap plus the big security costs. Checking the building after the afternoon show, having several ex royals and the belgians in town who need lots of security plus having the whole GD family, the PM and other important Lux people there.
BTW, is it true that Mathilde and Phillip didn't allow his parents to attend? Those are the rumours I've been hearing from several people and I mus say I found it very strange to see them instead of ALbert and no explanation why they attended instead of the older generation.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2016, 02:50:04 PM »

and another video from the concert, also without Linus, this time by Wort. They show more from Gui's speech. THe speech was nice but he could have practiced it a bit better and looked more at the people instead of reading everything.
http://bcove.me/73zr6c65
Xesketel

Baby Member

Freezing off my bits.

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2016, 05:21:21 PM »

Gui doesn't look happy

Why does Stephanie always look like she smells something bad? Were there peasants at this event?
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2016, 05:39:23 PM »

Gui doesn't look happy

Unfortunately some of them. Too much for her. And she doesn't have  a scarf to hide behind.

Why does Stephanie always look like she smells something bad? Were there peasants at this event?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: