Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GD Jean 95th birthday  (Read 19220 times)
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: January 11, 2016, 05:41:34 PM »

Yes, the peasants were invited by Henri and MT. People had to provide some information for security reasons and could apply for an invitation, so a lot of ordinary Lux people were able to attend
Larissa

Mini Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: January 11, 2016, 06:16:56 PM »

Imre and Katie seem to love each other and share the same values and religious views - that's why I think it is sad that his parents and especially his dad don't accept her. Her religious believs and point of view are not mine but I never understood that they treated her so badly because she has no (fake, invalid) title. At least the old GD Jean and Henri and MT don't seem to look down on her because of her family. Getting some fresh, unrelated genes into the family is very important, you see the effects of inbreeding in several family members, so they should actually get a "marry a non-related commoner" rule, just like the Danish have the marry somebody who is not Danish.
The whole party was nice but I was surprised that there was a considerable number of people who asked about the costs of this party. Usually the old GD JEan gets a pass but this time there were several people who asked the right questions and demanded that such things should be paid by the family instead of the taxpayers. I think they are right, it was a nice party but getting the Philharmonie (which gets money from the Department of Culture) on a Saturday can'T have been cheap plus the big security costs. Checking the building after the afternoon show, having several ex royals and the belgians in town who need lots of security plus having the whole GD family, the PM and other important Lux people there.
BTW, is it true that Mathilde and Phillip didn't allow his parents to attend? Those are the rumours I've been hearing from several people and I mus say I found it very strange to see them instead of ALbert and no explanation why they attended instead of the older generation.

I remember reading somwhere how Otto von Habsburg didn't attend his sons wedding to Fransesca von Thyssen. Otto considered Fransesca to be riff raff, altough her father was a baron and bilionaire. Baron von Thyssen had money and a title, but his love life, was unbearable for Otto.

So that marriage was probably destroyed by crappy Habsburg family.
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: January 11, 2016, 06:27:46 PM »

Gui doesn't look happy

Why does Stephanie always look like she smells something bad? Were there peasants at this event?

What the heck is she wearing? Looks like a maternity pant.
I know that she has no clue of picking chlothes that suit her body shape, but this jump-in-adjustable waist-Marlene pants make her look 15 years older. Not to mention the fact that the belt of the pants ends almost below her girls ... I do not want to see a pic from the rear, as this must be an awful case of butt eats knickers.

Larissa

Mini Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: January 11, 2016, 06:58:12 PM »

Gui doesn't look happy

Why does Stephanie always look like she smells something bad? Were there peasants at this event?

What the heck is she wearing? Looks like a maternity pant.
I know that she has no clue of picking chlothes that suit her body shape, but this jump-in-adjustable waist-Marlene pants make her look 15 years older. Not to mention the fact that the belt of the pants ends almost below her girls ... I do not want to see a pic from the rear, as this must be an awful case of butt eats knickers.

It's sad isn't it! She has almost an unlimited budget and this is what she chooses.
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: January 11, 2016, 08:27:48 PM »

The good: I like her hair like this.
The bad: Everything else about this 'outfit'.

Cleo12
Banned
Banned
Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: January 11, 2016, 11:47:08 PM »

I spotted this helpful list of who's who in the Daily Mail, in case anyone is interested. 

http://www.dailymail.co.u...h-birthday-recognise.html
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: January 12, 2016, 11:46:17 AM »

The Daily Mail is copying from the Lux Wort, they published the list first (and not the Lux fangirls, they just copied it from the Lux media). But the comments from the DM are horrible, if you are so ignorant and only know the British RF shut up and don't insult others and yes, I think it should be normal to be able to recognise at least the head of state of the country that just had the EU presidency if you live in an EU country.
http://www.wort.lu/de/lok...-569199610da165c55dc50ec7
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: