Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fred and Mary's Appearance Deficiency Tally.  (Read 6186 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« on: January 09, 2016, 11:24:19 PM »

Tracking how many occasions, other than the ultra-official ones like the New Year Kurs and the opening of Parliament where it's compulsory,  that Mary and Fred attend as a couple, compared to Joachim and Marie!

Great idea Hes Champagne
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 11:38:23 PM »

9 January 2016:

Joachim and Marie appear together at the 100th anniversary of the Danish-Icelandic Society.

Tally:

J&M    1
F&M    0

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 11:46:18 PM »

Even when Fred and Mary are together they are not "together".
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 08:35:42 PM »

September 5
The Crown Prince Couple expressed deep respect and showed emotion as they participated in the selection of the official Flag Day of Denmark issued at the Citadel in Copenhagen.

September 5th has a very special significance for many Danes, including for the royal couple. The date is the official Flag Day of Denmark issued. The ceremony was held for the first time in 2009. Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik was already Monday afternoon to mark the special event, which started with wreath-laying at the monument at the Citadel in Copenhagen.

Participation of relatives and survivors
Wreath Laying at the monument in the Citadel of Denmark International efforts have - besides the royal couple - attended by a parade strength of the Armed Forces, Police, Emergency Management Agency and veterans. Additionally, attended parliament, representatives of the Armed Forces, Politiets- and Emergency Management Agency's management and their dependents and survivors of the broadcast. Soldiers, marine and veteran associations also participated with tabs.

Crown Prince Frederik strongly affected
It was a nice ceremony for the Danish soldiers, and the ceremony made an impression on all of Citadel. Crown Prince Frederik seemed very affected by it all, and he did with a straight back, serious mine and moist eyes one at once strong and vulnerable expression.

Also Crown Princess Mary looked like one that could mark the seriousness completely inside the innermost. Especially when the wreath was both Mary and Frederik deeply affected.

deep respect
Flag Day was created as an opportunity to express appreciation for the excellent and professional work, as Denmark sent and have made a number of conflict areas.

They managed to express the deepest respect for the broadcast of the event at the Citadel in Copenhagen. The rest of Flag Day welcomed in Copenhagen on worship in the Church of Holmen and parade at Christiansborg Castle Square.

VIDEO HERE

Skirt Queen

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 09:20:37 PM »

September 5
The Crown Prince Couple expressed deep respect and showed emotion as they participated in the selection of the official Flag Day of Denmark issued at the Citadel in Copenhagen.

Also Crown Princess Mary looked like one that could mark the seriousness completely inside the innermost. Especially when the wreath was both Mary and Frederik deeply affected.

VIDEO HERE

She looked like it took everything out of her to not wave at the cameras (as it wouldn't be appropriate at an event like this). Also, she was really emphasizing sitting down. (It looked that way to me in the video.)
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2016, 12:31:32 AM »

Mary walks like the man in uniform behind her - man stride  Yikes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VXwMIDas8E I don't know how she was able to walk in her Louboutin  Confused Her outfit is not bad but she should have worn stockings to look more polished. I don't like her hair loose.

Her feet look deformed  Secret

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2016, 01:26:20 AM »

September 5th has a very special significance for many Danes, including for the royal couple. The date is the official Flag Day of Denmark issued. The ceremony was held for the first time in 2009. Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik was already Monday afternoon to mark the special event, which started with wreath-laying at the monument at the Citadel in Copenhagen.

Why does Mary's name come before Fred's? Who's the heir?  Thinking

Mary walks like the man in uniform behind her - man stride  Yikes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VXwMIDas8E I don't know how she was able to walk in her Louboutin  Confused Her outfit is not bad but she should have worn stockings to look more polished. I don't like her hair loose.

She's doing man-stride on tip toes due to the height of the heels. Silly woman. Fred had a bored "Here we go again" expression on his face when he walked to inspect the troops. It's so disrespectful.

What a loving look at her dear hubby. On video, Madame managed Nancy Reagan's adoring look at her dear hubby for just a few seconds before her eyes wondered away when Fred was inspecting the troops. Love of the century. Clearly.  Angel 

LouiseH

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2016, 06:08:35 AM »

I personally like her outfit.  I agree that she needs stockings.  I just can not bring myself to like the super high heeled shoes she seems to always chose.  They hurt to look at them.  I am personally blown away by the fact that she can walk in them and stand in them.  I am not a big fan of the red soles on the Loubatin (sp?) shoes.
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2016, 09:01:23 AM »

I personally like her outfit.  I agree that she needs stockings.  I just can not bring myself to like the super high heeled shoes she seems to always chose.  They hurt to look at them.  I am personally blown away by the fact that she can walk in them and stand in them.  I am not a big fan of the red soles on the Loubatin (sp?) shoes.

i like it too and i guess mr ralph lauren will be very pleased by our approval!

i also agree on red soles Loboutin,they are so over now.
Manolo Blahnik was eaten alive by jimmy choo, who was erased by louboutin,who has been cancelled by gianvito rossi...how fast their fortunes fade! it must be heart consuming watching your creations go from creme de la creme to outlet goods.

staying on top is very difficoult ,so bye girls,i go back to business myself. Champagne
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2017, 12:05:58 PM »

She has started copying Marie's style.

Interesting!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: