Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Margrethe & Henrik NEWS - 2016  (Read 55175 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: January 10, 2016, 09:31:40 PM »

Cool

shastadaisy

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 04:27:01 AM »

From Copenhagen Post
January 11

Media speculation over Prince Henrik's activities in full swing....

The Royal Family has released a statement to explain why Prince Henrik's royal vehicle, Krone 121, was spotted in front of the swingers enterprise G Club? in Aarhus on 23 December.

http://cphpost.dk/news/me...vities-in-full-swing.html

rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 05:23:37 AM »

So Henrik was viewing a performance of Shakespeare with friends, not participating  any other sort of um performance?  Halo I'm sure that's a great relief to Daisy and the Danish court!
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 07:40:07 AM »

The cinema has made a statement that Henrik was at their place and that he often goes there to see art films (i don't know what that's called in English. Non blockbusters).

Henrik (and Joachim&Marie) are so often demonised/made scapegoats for people's frustration with the monarchy and I doubt this 'story' is anything but a scapegoat Henrik story.

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 09:11:25 AM »

The cinema has made a statement that Henrik was at their place and that he often goes there to see art films (i don't know what that's called in English. Non blockbusters).

Henrik (and Joachim&Marie) are so often demonised/made scapegoats for people's frustration with the monarchy and I doubt this 'story' is anything but a scapegoat Henrik story.

aww that's too bad, Harls...I was expecting some sleazy news like Dame went to see some slitzy stripper show a la King Gustav

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2016, 04:44:31 PM »

Prince Henrik was seen publicly for the first time since the New Years' Party on January 1, as he today hosted a royal hunting in Grib Forest. In fine form and high spirits - and, moreover, in an unusual but exciting vehicle.

Prince Consort had invited 14 guests for hunting in Grib Forest and completely snow-covered forest could not be more beautiful surroundings of the hunt.

Prince Consort attended also the subsequent lunch with hunting friends. All stood ready in warm clothing at eight o'clock before the Prince Consort was driving in a somewhat peculiar, but for the occasion very well chosen vehicle had problems running through the snow in the woods.

VIDEO HERE

zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2016, 05:46:48 PM »

He's ok for hunting but not to assist his spouse  Dead Dead Dead

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2016, 05:49:06 PM »

We, he retired - he didn't die.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2016, 07:29:51 PM »

Ksenija

Medium Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2016, 08:52:50 PM »

He looks nice but his behavior makes my blood boil..While his wife working,he is busy with hunting and then he begins drama about his title  Crazy
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2016, 12:16:30 AM »

January 15
Margrethe and Henrik had a good time at anniversary celebrations.

Queen Margrethe took the Prince Consort on a trip to the DR old concert hall, the current Royal Danish Academy of Music Concert Hall, in Frederiksberg in Copenhagen, when the baroque orchestra Concerto Copenhagen held its 25th anniversary.

On an icy Friday evening the royal couple arrived for the concert, which lasted from at 19:30 to 22:15. Upon arrival both were in fine spirits, and also a few hours later there was a surplus from the royal couple to hand over royal smile to the many people who greeted them at the late evening in the snow in the middle of Copenhagen.

- Good evening, said the Prince Consort and greeted kindly, before heading homeward in crown car.

The concert experience was the perfect warm-up for the Queen before the 25th jubilee celebrations of King Harald and Queen Sonja's in her Danish majesty will participate. On Saturday the queen will attend the lunch at Skaugum in Asker west of Oslo home of the Norwegian royal couple, and on Sunday Queen Margrethe will attend as a guest of honor at dinner at the castle and at the anniversary show at the University of Oslo.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2016, 01:06:41 PM »

Whenever I see him hunting I have to think of King Louis XIV. Anyone else having this connection?
Duchessof757
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2016, 01:14:29 PM »

Pics on twitter show QM looking fab in all white at the Norwegian Jubilee service.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2016, 10:10:41 PM »

January 17
Margrethe attending anniversary celebrations in Oslo
Thousands of Norwegians celebrations in front of the Royal Palace in Oslo to celebrate their royal couple's 25-year reign. And Queen Margrethe participated on the palace balcony with the Swedish king and queen.

The royal couple are celebrating today their 25th jubilee, and it is indeed happened with the people. After a solemn service in the castle chapel, where the whole of the Norwegian royal family was joined by Queen Margrethe and the Swedish royal couple, King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia, it was time to meet the people and receive the government's gift; a large-scale theme park with winter activities, built on the palace square - for use by all.

King Harald was content to watch while the family had fun winter activities before he went back to the castle to socialize with the guests, Queen Margrethe, Queen Silvia and King Carl Gustav, who had all been inside the castle, where they looked for in turn had a magnificent view from the windows out of the palace square and the many thousands of people.

But they came along on the palace balcony as the total Norwegian royal family came out to wave to the audience and let the shelf before they went to lunch.

LadyOfTheMoore

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2016, 10:15:27 PM »

That fur on Silvia.  Crazy Dead I used to like her, but no more. I think Vic is the only Swedish royal to steer clear of fur.

What's that on Marge? Hopefully no fur?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: