Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Margrethe & Henrik NEWS - 2016  (Read 55038 times)
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: October 23, 2016, 03:16:17 PM »

So Margrethe and  journalist Thomas Larsen have written a book together called "De dybeste r?dder"( "The deepest roots")-
In the book, the reader is invited on a trip through Denmark with the queen as a tour guide. It's the story of Denmark.

Here's some of her remarks i find interesting and I am stilling going hmm Thinking
Margrethe in the new book:
" One does not necessarily become a Dane just by living in Denmark.....
Those who came from Southeast Asia have generally managed fantastically. For others it's been more difficult to adapt. They have had trouble finding rhythm in Denmark."
http://www.dr.dk/nyheder/...s-dansker-af-bo-i-danmark

I wonder if she speaking from personal experience Thinking

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: October 23, 2016, 06:59:16 PM »

It looks a bit charged for a modern Constitutional Queen, doesn't it?  Thinking

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: October 24, 2016, 05:36:52 AM »

So Margrethe and  journalist Thomas Larsen have written a book together called "De dybeste r?dder"( "The deepest roots")-
In the book, the reader is invited on a trip through Denmark with the queen as a tour guide. It's the story of Denmark.

Here's some of her remarks i find interesting and I am stilling going hmm Thinking
Margrethe in the new book:
" One does not necessarily become a Dane just by living in Denmark.....
Those who came from Southeast Asia have generally managed fantastically. For others it's been more difficult to adapt. They have had trouble finding rhythm in Denmark."
http://www.dr.dk/nyheder/...s-dansker-af-bo-i-danmark

I wonder if she speaking from personal experience Thinking

Whell, it kinda attacks both her d-i-ls, you know. Neither is from SE Asia. BTW, was Dame born in Indochine?

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: October 24, 2016, 05:55:35 AM »

He was born in France but spent his early years/teen years and post graduate years in, wait for it, SE Asia.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: November 06, 2016, 05:20:07 PM »

November 5
Henrik as Patron of the Red Cross attended the Red Cross' national congress in Nyborg

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: November 17, 2016, 06:33:09 PM »

November 4
Henrik attending the meeting of the "Export-Association Committee," which he is the President of

rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: November 17, 2016, 06:36:16 PM »

Henrik seems to have lost one heck of a lot of weight. He looks almost average.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: November 17, 2016, 06:50:10 PM »

November 8
Henrik inaugurates own sculpture

It was a very happy and satisfied Prince Henrik, arriving at AKKC where AKKC director Ernst Trillingsgaard stood ready to welcome the Committee together with Aalborg's mayor Thomas Kastrup-Larsen, Alderman for Health and Culture Mads Duedahl and chairman of AKKC Board and COO at Bladt Industries, Peter Rindeb?k.

Sculpture to the delight of the city
The occasion of the royal visit was the inauguration by HRH Prince Henrik's sculpture "Abstract Torso", which has been placed in the foyer to Aalborghallen where it can now be admired by those around 500,000 visitors who annually visit AKKC to music and theater, trade shows, meetings and conferences.

With the inauguration were invited guests, and it was a proud director, who commanded both the prince and welcomes guests to the inauguration.

- "It's a great, great honor for us that Your Royal Highness has chosen to AKKC could become home to the sculpture Abstract Torso. The sculpture, as Your Royal Highness a moment even reveal will undoubtedly arouse great interest, joy, talk and life, not only here in the house, but across Aalborg. Just as it would be an interesting experience for the many national and international artists and guests", said Ernst Trillingsgaard in his welcoming speech.

- "I am pleased today to be able to reveal one of my sculptures. And also with a certain pride in now to see it in these beautiful surroundings. Art should be seen, touched and created. Art is part of my space. The process is fun and exciting, like the result, hopefully, is interesting and exciting for the viewer. I hope that the sculpture will delight the employees and all the visitors who daily visit the house", said HRH Prince Henrik at the inauguration.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: November 17, 2016, 06:50:52 PM »

November 9
Margrethe hands over Ebbe Munck Award 2016
Margrethe is patron of Ebbe Munck Memorial Foundation, which each year awards Ebbe Munck Award to honor resistance man and journalist Ebbe Munck's work before, during and after World War II before he became Lord Chamberlain and ambassador.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: November 17, 2016, 06:51:18 PM »

November 16
Daisy attended the parade at The Royal Guard and handing over the 'Queen's clock' for the Guardsman, guards selected for his service as best guards.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: November 17, 2016, 08:13:50 PM »

Did she pick this up from an old Maternity sales event in the eighties? We have seen pregnant Diana in such tents.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: November 17, 2016, 09:30:26 PM »

Wow, Henrik looks great! Trim and happy.  Nice to see.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: November 18, 2016, 07:53:07 PM »

November 18
The Queen lit up at a party at the university
True to tradition, the University of Copenhagen held their annual party where among many pundits was also Queen Margrethe. She even took her philosophy course at just the University of Copenhagen in 160, before she continued her studies at the University of Aarhus.

For the annual celebration the queen came festive in a stylish set in beautiful shades of red that matched the beautiful bouquet that was reddish autumn tones, that she was presented with upon arrival. The Queen was welcomed by, among others, the president of the university, Niels Strandberg Pedersen.

onar

Small Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: November 18, 2016, 08:29:34 PM »

she looks lovely and trully happy!
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: November 18, 2016, 09:03:49 PM »

November 18
The Queen lit up at a party at the university
True to tradition, the University of Copenhagen held their annual party where among many pundits was also Queen Margrethe. She even took her philosophy course at just the University of Copenhagen in 160, before she continued her studies at the University of Aarhus.

For the annual celebration the queen came festive in a stylish set in beautiful shades of red that matched the beautiful bouquet that was reddish autumn tones, that she was presented with upon arrival. The Queen was welcomed by, among others, the president of the university, Niels Strandberg Pedersen.

She "lit up" the party?  Don't they mean, she "lit up" a cigarette at the party?

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: