Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert & Charlene - 2016 NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 135151 times)
NoviceDisher

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #540 on: December 22, 2016, 06:29:41 PM »

Charlene's dress is gorgeous and the little girl is adorable. The boy is cute, Prince Albert, well I have nothing nice to say so I better stop  Halo
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #541 on: December 22, 2016, 07:07:30 PM »

How cute are these two!
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #542 on: December 23, 2016, 04:54:22 AM »

Judging by pictures only: There hasn't been a more pressing mother since psycho the movie!

Grace is constantly present in every picture of the new royal family, enough!

Charlene seems bored to the nines with this perpetual comparison and who wouldn't be??

Albert,stop putting your mum everywhere,like the parsley as we Italian say!!!!😜😜😜🚫

Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #543 on: December 23, 2016, 04:57:24 AM »

you are welcome PeDe & Victoria 38  Smiley
here a bigger pic and also the wishes

charlene wore her engagement ring

the photo session took place on december 3
http://people.com/royals/...ith-princess-grace-cameo/

Charlene's and Albert's handwriting is soo similar like it is almost one hand has written both signatures  Blink

G Blink

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
HRH Miss Scarlett
Banned
Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #544 on: December 23, 2016, 02:59:47 PM »

more photos from the Christmas session

Adorable BUT why on earth is that boy dressed like a hipster on his way to a skating spot? Where are his nice clothes? Everyone else is dressed up - why can't he be too? He has a HOODIE on for heaven's sake.
mylady

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #545 on: December 23, 2016, 04:32:35 PM »

Jacques is dressed with a blue sweater , jean and sneakers as the french little boys are dressed  ;nicely and casually, not like little lord of Fontleroy , not with the clothes of his  father when he was a child  and not with oldfashion clothes as the clothes that the princes of England are wearing  since the time of the queen Victoria.
HRH Miss Scarlett
Banned
Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #546 on: December 23, 2016, 05:28:11 PM »

Well he looks like he is going to the playground. I adore the way little boys *should* dress, which is like a certain other prince dresses. There is no reason for any child to be dressed for the playground or for any other casual activity when that is not what he is doing. Perhaps Charlene should start shopping in Spain because her son's clothes are ridiculous. And I totally agree that it's inappropriate to dress young boys like their fathers - but there are many other options while still dressing appropriately and for the occasion.
mylady

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #547 on: December 23, 2016, 05:46:58 PM »

We are agree to desagree 

This son is called Jacques, I don't find that his cloths are ridiculious and Charlene did not need to go to Spain to buy  the spanish clothes,I don't find that they are beautiful for the boys, The clothes of Jacques were totally appropriate for the photo, Why a little boy don't to  be dressed as he is going to a playgraound, it is better than to be dressed as he is going to a funeral  , he look like  as any little  french boys, and on this photo , Albert was without tie

I think that this photo is very beautifuk, the chikdren are nice and well dressed , Charlene is very elegant and Albert  is happy, it is avery princely photo for the christams time but as I said yyou, we can  agree to desagree

RoyalMusings

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #548 on: December 23, 2016, 05:59:46 PM »

Jacques looks like every little kid I've seen in Christmas' photos. Sweater, pants and a smile. Normal.

I love the picture of Albert on the floor with the kids. They are adorable.
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #549 on: December 23, 2016, 06:11:21 PM »

I think the entire family is appropriately dressed.

The pictures are adorable.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #550 on: December 23, 2016, 07:51:44 PM »

To be honest, I hadn't even noticed Grace or Jacques' clothes.  The little ones are so cute, that I missed what the others are seeing.  I think Jacques looks nice.  He's dressed similarly to his father, with the exception of the shoes.  I think a suit jacket or tuxedo would have been too much, IMO. 
SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #551 on: December 24, 2016, 01:16:09 AM »

Jac is dressed perfectly fine, IMO (only thing I would change are his shoes*). Would be something else entirely if he were dressed like a butler or as if he were in his great-grandpa's childhood clothes. LOL He looks a bit dressed up but not too dressed up - and looks like a normal little boy, which gets a big thumbs-up from me Thumb up

*something like this would have been cute:

https://www.aliexpress.co...2114.40010408.3.10.fNMYuT

Ghost

Micro Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #552 on: December 24, 2016, 09:33:36 AM »

Just out of curiosity, I went to check the site of Jacadi. Well, what do you know, the fist picture was "Christmas attire" with a boy and a girl, the girl being dressed all in glitter, shoes included, the bot wearing snickers. True, his are dark blue converse.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #553 on: December 24, 2016, 01:37:49 PM »

I think the little boy was dressed fine. I bet his little sweater was a cashmere blend and probably cost more that most children's complete wardrobe.
For some reason little girls really like fancy dresses, while little boys absolutely hate to wear anything more formal than a sweater. And since Jacques was in dark colours, I find it very appropriate.
Hie blue eyes are stunning.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Cocorose

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #554 on: December 26, 2016, 04:25:25 AM »

Christmas card 2016

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: