Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert - 2016 NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 18106 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: January 11, 2016, 10:57:24 PM »

for upcoming events

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 09:48:22 PM »

January
Albert participates in a ski race in France during a children's charity day
His wife found fame as an Olympic swimmer but today it was up to Prince Albert of Monaco to showcase his sporty side. The 57-year-old royal took to the slopes at the Auron ski station in the South of France with his charity, Star Team For Children.

Father-of-four Albert, who stepped out for the engagement without his wife Princess Charlene, showcased his competitive side as he took part in a ski and ice-kart tournament. Prince Albert launched the Star Team For Children organisation in 1993 with Mauro Serra. The aim is to help underprivileged children around the world through sport.

The charity has held more than 50 sports and society events in the past and is recognised by the Monegasque Goverment as a Sports Association.

Duchess of Verona

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 10:22:47 PM »

Albie, time to step away from the buffet. You have 2 little babies who would like to have their daddy with them as long as possible.
Sunshine

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2016, 11:19:08 PM »

After the loss of the prince that had a ski accident that sent him into coma, I get so nervous to see royals especially the heir participate in ski sports.

I am happy he is very active for someone his age  but I am thinking about his little young ones in the case of something to happen. Well accident can happen in and form, flying, driving etc. ski just makes me nervous
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 11:15:18 AM »

albert looks fine  Smiley
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 11:52:10 AM by loubna » Logged
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 11:00:19 PM »

Oh, I have no objection to how he looks...people come in all shapes. I just worry for a father of toddlers in his late 50's who is 50 lbs overweight, just for health reasons.
lellobeetle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2016, 12:48:44 AM »

After the loss of the prince that had a ski accident that sent him into coma, I get so nervous to see royals especially the heir participate in ski sports.

I am happy he is very active for someone his age  but I am thinking about his little young ones in the case of something to happen. Well accident can happen in and form, flying, driving etc. ski just makes me nervous

Johan Friso was skiing off piste.

Sunshine

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2016, 01:31:25 AM »

Johan Friso was skiing off piste.

Ok. Thanks was trying to remember his name. Such a strategy
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2016, 04:36:50 PM »

January 19
Albert attended the Monegasque Circus with extended family in Monaco

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2016, 06:33:29 PM »

Unfortunately Louis apparently inherited many features from his father. Perhaps others like it, but they are both definitely not my type.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2016, 02:32:52 AM »

I'm terrible at posting pics , but does anyone think Daniel Ducret, in his heyday, looks a little like Gad Emlaheh?
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2016, 06:49:38 PM »

January 19
Albert attends annual New Year's reception of the Department of Public Safety

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2016, 06:53:27 PM »

January 20
Albert attended the annual mass at the cathedral of Monaco in honour of the Feast Day of Saint S?bastien.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2016, 06:55:45 PM »

January 24
Albert handed out the trophies of the 84th Rallye de Monte-Carlo

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2016, 07:05:47 PM »

February 1
Albert swore in Serge Telle as Minister of State in Monaco
AS HE Serge appointed, with effect from 1 February 2016, Minister of State of the Principality by Sovereign Order of January 19, 2016, was sworn in late morning, before HSH Prince. This ceremony was held at the Palace in the presence of Secretary of State, the President of the Crown Council, of all Members of the Government of Monaco and Prince's Cabinet and Members of the Palace of Honor Service Princely.

After this oath, the Sovereign Prince received His length Minister of State. As part of this private audience, Prince handed him following the road map that traces the main lines of action that He assigns:

By the time you've sworn before me, I wish to bring to your attention the main elements of the missions will be yours at the head of my Government.

Faced with the challenges of the twenty-first century, the Principality of Monaco is now entering a new phase of its development.

The twentieth century saw the development of a model that has proven itself and has assured the Principality growth and exceptional radiation. Ten years after my accession to the throne, I would like to strengthen this model and adapt it to the challenges of our time.

The environmental issue around which I fully mobilizes my country for years, the development of an economy to new resources, deepening our relations with the European Union, but also to maintain our quality of life, enhancing security and sustainability of our health and social system are all issues that should enable Monaco to assert themselves in a changing world, without questioning its history and its specificities.

Your task will be to accompany this movement by mobilizing the forces of the Principality. You will be particularly attentive to this for three main purposes.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: