Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert - 2016 NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 18162 times)
ronda

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2016, 05:22:26 PM »

" Prince Albert II of Monaco may visit Adelaide for Tour Down Under in 2017."

http://www.adelaidenow.co...7c64ca4632fedb68516edfd52

Smiley...Knowledge is Power...Smiley
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2016, 12:27:51 AM »

July 26
Albert attended the night at the church Sainte Devote where a solemn tribute was made ​​to Father Jacques Hamel, cowardly
murdered in his church of Saint-Etienne du Rouvray (Seine-Maritime)

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2016, 12:29:53 AM »

August 1
After fifteen months of effort and adventures, the solar powered plane "Solar Impulse 2", Piloted by bertand piccard and Andr? Borschberg, ended his tour of the world on 25 July in Abu Dhabi.
The whole team to meet in the presence of the Prince Albert, to celebrate this tour de force. Monaco who greeted for more than 15 months the "MCC", The Monaco Control Center, the command center of this great odyssey around the globe.

Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2016, 04:55:22 PM »

I don't know if you are familiar with Chateau De Gudanes, it's a fascinating saga mixing history, preservation and beauty.  A family from Australia fell in love with an abandoned chateau, bought it and blog about the journey. 

When they first entered the property there were still red seals throughout the house, never removed from during the revolution. 

It's a gorgeous place, what is so special is at every turn they were stymied by red tape and a certain bias because they weren't French.  It's so lovely after all the work & headaches, they are finding some appreciation.  They have also been very generous to the local village, volunteering the grounds for fetes and fund raisers.  One was for the ballet, there were gorgeous photos.

https://www.facebook.com/chateaudegudanes/?fref=ts

It has come to the attention of Albert and receiving an award  Jumping

http://www.chateaugudanes...aptains-log/medalofhonour

"And inside, were these carefully written words...

We are glad to inform you that the council of the Foundation Prince Louis de Polignac is pleased to discern you the Medal of Honour 2016 of the Foundation, in order to thank you for the remarkable worksite restoration of Ch?teau de Gudanes in the Pyr?n?es Ari?geoises, part of the French historical patrimony in the south of our country.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2016, 04:16:28 PM »

I don't know if you are familiar with Chateau De Gudanes, it's a fascinating saga mixing history, preservation and beauty.  A family from Australia fell in love with an abandoned chateau, bought it and blog about the journey. 

When they first entered the property there were still red seals throughout the house, never removed from during the revolution. 

It's a gorgeous place, what is so special is at every turn they were stymied by red tape and a certain bias because they weren't French.  It's so lovely after all the work & headaches, they are finding some appreciation.  They have also been very generous to the local village, volunteering the grounds for fetes and fund raisers.  One was for the ballet, there were gorgeous photos.

https://www.facebook.com/chateaudegudanes/?fref=ts

It has come to the attention of Albert and receiving an award  Jumping

http://www.chateaugudanes...aptains-log/medalofhonour

"And inside, were these carefully written words...

We are glad to inform you that the council of the Foundation Prince Louis de Polignac is pleased to discern you the Medal of Honour 2016 of the Foundation, in order to thank you for the remarkable worksite restoration of Ch?teau de Gudanes in the Pyr?n?es Ari?geoises, part of the French historical patrimony in the south of our country.

I came across this amazing saga (as well as the beautiful surrounding area) and the Australian couple's dream of restoring it by chance about a year ago.  It's wonderful that they have been given this award and, better still, that a another member of Royaldish has appreciated the chateau too  Hug

Thanks for posting this Countess of Cows  Star
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2016, 10:30:07 PM »

Hug  you're so welcome!  what a pleasure it is to watch their dream become real and in such a beautiful setting

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2016, 06:08:25 PM »

http://www.msn.com/en-us/...2qN5v&ocid=spartandhp

Prince Albert has bought his mothers childhood home.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2016, 08:21:55 PM »

September 13
The "Award of the sea 2016" has been handed over to the prince on the occasion of the opening of the 41th Congress of the Kiel medpol in Schleswig-Holstein, North of Germany.
The Medpol is the "International Commission for the scientific exploration of the Mediterranean" whose seat is located in Monaco. Prince Albert also visited during this trip the naval shipyards of Kiel (German naval yards).

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2016, 08:22:19 PM »

September 14
Prince Albert inaugurated this morning down the tunnel that connects the Boulevard Du Jardin exotique at the Boulevard Rainier III.
After more than four years of work this book drive, put into service in mid-July, has helped to reduce the traffic of 50 % on this axis very borrowed during peak hours. This tunnel bears the name of "Tunnel Albert ii".

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2016, 08:22:49 PM »

September 19
Prince Albert II has inaugurated the atrium of the technical school and purveyor of Monaco
A family tree monumental of princes of Monaco. Built in 1970, in the workshops of the palace, under the aegis of Prince Rainier III, for the old museum of les cinq memories and archives of the palace, it is decorated with coats of arms of the principal allied families to the grimaldi since the twelfth century.

On this occasion, madam Isabelle Bonnal, director of National Education, youth and Sports, presented the sovereign and hrh the princess of Hanover the new edition, revised and expanded, of the manual of history of Monaco, ouvrage director Archives and the library of the palace, Mr. Thomas Fouilleron, who just published.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2016, 08:23:13 PM »

September 22
On the occasion of the 10th anniversary of the embassy of Monaco in Washington DC, Mrs. Maguy Macario Doyle brought together Prince Alber of Monaco in the American Capital Consuls of the USA and Canada.
Prince Albert was present at the residence around a hundred guests to celebrate this moment. President Barack Obama congratulated Prince Albert in a letter and recalled the bonds of friendship that bind the two countries. At the end of the night, the prince was leaving for New York for the second part of his journey.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2016, 08:23:37 PM »

September 23
Prince Albert II visited, Wednesday, on the site iter at cadarache for a presentation and a tour of the yard in progress.
The prince has taken this opportunity to inspect the spectacular progress of the work. He was also keen to meet the young researchers who are working for several years on this ambitious project.

Iter (International Miriam) is a common international project research and development that aspires to demonstrate the technical feasibility of nuclear fusion as a new source of energy. The financial contribution of Monaco in this program allows the principality of position itself at the level of scientific research, and sustainable development of renewable energy.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2016, 08:23:59 PM »

September 23
In New York, Prince Albert inaugurating the salon princess grace of the Cartier Boutique located on the famous 5th Avenue, one of the most beautiful in the world.
Indeed, this particular hotel after years of renovation welcomes the exhibition "Grace Kelly, princess of Monaco". the public can admire some jewelry that belonged to the princess grace including his famous engagement ring, lent by the palace. Rare Photos of Princess Grace is also provided. Cartier Supports the actions of the Princess Grace Foundation USA

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2016, 08:24:30 PM »

September 26
The Princely Palace hosted the new venturi VM-FE-02 in the presence of the technical team of the brand of Monaco and of Prince Albert who appeared with helmet and in combination of rider to the surprise of the guests present. This car will participate in the first grand prix of the season of formula E on October 9 in Hong Kong. Monaco will host the electric formulas, on his circuit, on 13 May 2017.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2016, 08:25:24 PM »

September 26
Prince Albert visited the 26th Monaco yacht show for an official visit accompanied by Madam Gaelle Tallarida, Executive Director of the mys.
On this occasion, Lord Stephen a. Carter, cio of informa group and madam tallarida, have handed over a cheque of 47000 euros at the Prince Albert II Foundation for his action against deforestation.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: