October 1The Princely Palace has been illuminated in orange this Saturday 1 October in support of the foundation Flavien.
Born out of the Born tsunami that was triggered as a result of flight, the foundation will have corporate purpose:
- To assist the fight against cancer and particularly pediatric cancers and rare diseases unknown and especially brain tumors.
- Raising funds by all means will be used to fight for research.
- to assist, promote, communicate on the establishment of medical projects on the Principality of Monaco and the world.
- Support for research laboratory creation and especially pediatric cancers and unknown rare diseases, especially brain tumors.
- Manage, organize and promote this research with the various interlocutors of the medical and industrial bodies.
- Assist governments of all countries in this fight with the sole objective: wellbeing, balance and health of the child and his family.
- to assist and support by all means necessary the families affected by these types of illnesses.
- Assist in the creation and implementation support (psychological, respect for family care, create discussion group teachers-parents and children).
- Assist services painkillers by any means in relation to these types of diseases.