Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlene - 2016 NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 88236 times)
mylady

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2016, 01:21:47 PM »

Thank you Loubna, I did not recognize her. It was a very quickly stay, one day.

I found a video on Sylvia Wittstock , the grandmother of Charlene , the mother of Mike Wittstock, a lovely grandma who kept all the articles of her graddaughter when she was swimmer, she is dead last september

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUW4jC0d9J8
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2016, 01:30:16 PM »

on monday, charlene celebrated her father 70th birthday in SA ; She didn't bring the twins with her and was back to monaco on tuesday
http://benonicitytimes.co...ong-for-her-fathers-70th/
here a pic

Wearing a wig?
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2016, 01:31:51 PM »

Is that a carneval costume? She looks extremely tacky there.
mylady

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2016, 02:23:09 PM »

She disguished herself as a lot of persons are doing it at  birthday parties, it is not a milliardaires party nor a jet set party , it was a  privat special birthday  party for her father who was 70. She wore a cowgirl outfit and sang a country song for him, I don't think  but it is my humble own opinion  that wearing a wig with a hat is tacky, she was not naked or something other.
Last year, I  disguished myself in 'Charlot ' last year  for the birthday of my sister.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2016, 03:32:19 PM »

don't find her tacky, it was family event and perhaps the cowgirl outfit means something for both father and daughter
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2016, 06:34:35 PM »

Star thanks for finding and sharing

" life-size portrait "  <   Yikes where the heck would you hang that?  I mean a portrait is great but LIFE SIZE, it must be huge

" I would never get into an argument with him about politics or Donald Trump, you could never win.?
really curious is he for or against the Trumpster  Wink

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2016, 06:55:25 PM »

on monday, charlene celebrated her father 70th birthday in SA ; She didn't bring the twins with her and was back to monaco on tuesday
http://benonicitytimes.co...ong-for-her-fathers-70th/
here a pic

Wearing a wig?

I don't know if she was in disguise,but in my opinion there is nothing that screams look at me like a wig.
Unfortunately,wigs always look too fake,too shiny,too much, if you also add a suede cowboy hat And a low v neck...voila,everybody will take a look at you!
Maybe they won't recognize you as her serene highness Charlene of Monaco,but they will surely look at you ,also because she seemed to be the only one wearing a costume in an otherwise normal setting.🤔
Ciao girls,a domani.
Victoria38

Warned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2016, 03:52:32 PM »

I'm less concerned about the cowgirl thing and more about the fact that we are halfway through the second month of the year and she is yet to carry out an engagement in Monaco in support of the community or for one of her charities. I gave her a pass during the first full year of her children's lives but it's starting to look like 2016 is going to another year where we're only going to see her at the big annual events.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 04:00:59 PM by Victoria38 » Logged
mylady

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2016, 08:21:41 PM »

Last  month, she  visited the Pope with prince Albert and  she was very present   during the fests of Sainte Devote, I remember that somebody said   that she  would not present to the fest of Sainte Devote ut  she was present ,  she wil  be present to the  rugby tournament  of the Sainte Devote  with her foundation . on february 27th, she is personaly involved in this event, there will be 12 foreign teams  and handicaped children will participat to this tournament as last years.
February is a dead month in Monaco , there are no public events, no launching ,the other  royal families  will be also in holidays during these  next days
Monaco is a little country, there are not always inaugurations of schools, nurseries or homes for old persons as in other  monarchies  where there are always a new school to visit in a town in Spain , Belgium  and so....
Sunshine

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2016, 12:25:59 AM »

I don't think she looks tacky. If this is a private party for her dad birthday she can dress as she pleases as long as it's a private family function. No one knows the dynamic of her dad party and if there was a theme for families etc. I think she looks good.
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2016, 01:10:42 AM »

It seems to be quite a funny party and I bet she really missed "normal" and less formal parties  Yes and let's not forget that this week there were carnival celebrations in a lot of places, so I guess it was part of the explanation for Charlene to wear a wig 

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Victoria38

Warned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2016, 03:13:06 PM »

Do we know if the St. David's Day fundraising dinner for her foundation will be going ahead this year? It was skipped last year as the twins were still very new.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2016, 03:14:51 PM »

I'm less concerned about the cowgirl thing and more about the fact that we are halfway through the second month of the year and she is yet to carry out an engagement in Monaco in support of the community or for one of her charities. I gave her a pass during the first full year of her children's lives but it's starting to look like 2016 is going to another year where we're only going to see her at the big annual events.
we are in the second month of the year, then personally i will wait and see what she will do during the next two, three months
personally, i wish to see her more present especially with the association against autism, she could do a lot for this cause especially for poor countries that don't have adequate structures
and i have to say that even if her foundation has a useful role in drowning prevention, it would be a pity if she limited her action to this single cause.
Victoria38

Warned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2016, 04:47:15 PM »

we are in the second month of the year, then personally i will wait and see what she will do during the next two, three months
personally, i wish to see her more present especially with the association against autism, she could do a lot for this cause especially for poor countries that don't have adequate structures
and i have to say that even if her foundation has a useful role in drowning prevention, it would be a pity if she limited her action to this single cause.
I agree. I don't know why the annual gala for her autism charity didn't happen last November either. Since the twins were born it  tends to be big events she really has to attend and some work for her foundation and that is it. As I said I gave her a pass last year but she really ought to step it up now. Also I know Monaco is a small country but she was always pretty busy before she had her children so there are clearly more things she could be doing.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 04:55:32 PM by Victoria38 » Logged
mylady

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2016, 05:44:47 PM »

Charlene is only honor president of Monaa association, before the birth of the twins, , she met Mrs Ben KI Moon at the international meeting against the autism and there were two galas in Monaco to raise money. But the vice president of the association killed his mother in law in may 2014 and he is now in jail. The president  and the Council of this association stopped their charity events and canceled the galas there was no more the site about Monaa , now there is a new site about internet  since july 2015   Last year, Charlene did not travel far away of her children and she did not travel to NYC  and  it is not her  will not to do a gala, it is the will of the Council of the association  to do a gala. every april 2th, the palace is lighting in blue for the autism, here is the site of Monaa

http://www.monacoagainstautism.com/index.php/en/

She is the president of her  foundation and I found that  the drowning prevention is as noble as to give food to the poor children. The drowning kills as  the measles and tuberculos. Last year after  little time after the birth of the children , there was the lauching of the rugby exchange program between Monaco and South Africa. A team of very poor  children of South Africa came  during a week to play rugby at the tournament , these children had no paper to travel they never travelled in a car and a plan. Charlene wrotte to the authorities to give papers to these children we saw her at the tournament in april , we saw her with the SA team at the college ' CharlesIII, she  traveled to Corsica with Albert for a day ' learn to swim ' , she went to the Vatican   for her foundation, she also was a jury  for the snapper pour tous, and we saw her with the children who are poor and who  were  winning a prize ,  the projects  for the Foundation went on  last year.

There will be the tournament of Rugby like last year , the children who are handicaped who are autist will be involved during this tournament as the last years, a lot of associations of handicaped children are present  for this tournament. It is a big event 

There is nothing else to do in Monaco , in december she gave the pr?sents to the old persons in the home of old persons, to the children of the red cross nurseries and to the  poor persons in the  red cross center  and at the Princess Charlene foundation. in january, there was the visiting to the pope and the two  days of saint Devote fest. it was her work of princess consort.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: