Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fred & Yrma - 2016 NEWS  (Read 128484 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: January 12, 2016, 06:23:43 AM »

Mary & Frederik of Denmark: Huge racket behind the scenes

So much for love, peace and harmony! Currently, there is mighty trouble at the Danish court. Prince Henrik's retirement was not only a surprise for the Danish people ...

The news hit like a bombshell: On New Year's Eve 2015 Queen Margrethe (75) proclaimed something enormous during the broadcast of her New Year's speech. Her husband Prince Consort Henrik (81) would henceforth withdraw from his duties: "My husband has decided that it is now time to take it easy - he is, as one would normally say in Danish, retired. Therefore, the Prince Consort will take part in official arrangements, which were a natural part of his life for so many years,  in very limited capacity. This is his decision, I understand and respect it. I am deeply grateful to my husband for all his support, help, and inspiration he gave me through all the years", she told million Danes on TV.

Such a thing had never happened before in the Nordic kingdom! But, when did Henrik actually inform his own family? Prince Joachim (46) at least defended his father to the Danish magazine "Billed Bladet": "I knew it, of course, for some time, because we have spoken in the family about it ... And we all support his decision. Honestly, I also find that he has earned his retirement".

But several Danish media suggest just the opposite. On January 3, Queen Margrethe (75) had ordered the Crown Prince Couple to Fredensborg for a 3 hour crisis meeting. The Danish magazine "HerogNu" showed a rather strained Crown Prince Couple leaving the castle. The rumor circulating is that their duties will now increase, as their personal freedom decreases. A big surprise after a lovely holiday in Princess Mary's (43) home of Australia.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 07:23:11 AM by PeDe » Logged

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 06:56:09 AM »

These two might have to work more than five days a month?  Shock horror, someone call Amnesty International or start an appeal on Go Fund Me so that these two can continue the trough swilling life they have come to expect.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 09:40:21 AM »

One wonders if Henrik was the topic of this shattering "3 hour crisis meeting"? Because let's face it: Even if laDame's work load was now piled onto the fragile shoulders of the four princes/ses of the Realm, none of them will crumble. They will work likely as much as before, simple space out visits to charities. And I presume, some less fancy events will simply have to do without royal attendance.
I think, if the couple looked strained after the meeting, only about three reasons could have caused that:
*Fred was forced to stay awake for the entire time (which even without his severe jetleg is pushing him to the limits of his endurance)
**Marge had a two paged agenda with items such as: Finance, childrearing, substance abuse and legal issues, etc
***Marge made sure that she will stay Queen but will make Fred work and Mary less visible.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 09:45:16 AM »

New Idea is reporting that Henrik's resignation is a sign that Mary is about to be "crowned" - the article says that Mary is the stronger of the couple, and the one who is ready to "reign"!
diamond

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 09:54:06 AM »

One wonders if Henrik was the topic of this shattering "3 hour crisis meeting"? Because let's face it: Even if laDame's work load was now piled onto the fragile shoulders of the four princes/ses of the Realm, none of them will crumble. They will work likely as much as before, simple space out visits to charities. And I presume, some less fancy events will simply have to do without royal attendance.
I think, if the couple looked strained after the meeting, only about three reasons could have caused that:
*Fred was forced to stay awake for the entire time (which even without his severe jetleg is pushing him to the limits of his endurance)
**Marge had a two paged agenda with items such as: Finance, childrearing, substance abuse and legal issues, etc
***Marge made sure that she will stay Queen but will make Fred work and Mary less visible.

Star  Oh to have been a fly on the wall, but I certainly think you have the agenda in a nutshell Fairy.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 12:56:25 PM »

I hope you missed one point on Marge'a agenda: - Since I couldn't make my poor Henri king and since we live in times of gender equality, I've decided that in future, all consorts will just have the title PRince/Princess consort
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ruby for July

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2016, 01:05:13 PM »

I hope you missed one point on Marge'a agenda: - Since I couldn't make my poor Henri king and since we live in times of gender equality, I've decided that in future, all consorts will just have the title PRince/Princess consort

That would be great 

I still believe the 3-hour 'crisis meeting' was about the Oz visit and the surfing incident. Henrik's retirement was certainly not decided at the last minute just before Daisy's New Year's message.
And if it was about deciding who gets Henrik's patronages, why no Jokke & Marie ? And no Bene either ? They are concerned as well as th Clown couple.
Felicia

Warned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2016, 01:24:45 PM »

I still think that the main problem is Henrik and the meeting was obviously about how they go forward without matters being awkward,.Undoubtedly there will be more work for htem-but no kudos for it

People claim that M & H are/were in love-well maybe they were/are but not so much that she or he? ) wants to have a happy retirement together
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2016, 01:38:45 PM »

That would be great 

I still believe the 3-hour 'crisis meeting' was about the Oz visit and the surfing incident. Henrik's retirement was certainly not decided at the last minute just before Daisy's New Year's message.
And if it was about deciding who gets Henrik's patronages, why no Jokke & Marie ? And no Bene either ? They are concerned as well as th Clown couple.

This  Star

Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2016, 07:40:00 PM »

I still think that the main problem is Henrik and the meeting was obviously about how they go forward without matters being awkward,.Undoubtedly there will be more work for htem-but no kudos for it

People claim that M & H are/were in love-well maybe they were/are but not so much that she or he? ) wants to have a happy retirement together

A happy retirement together would have never been a plan or a goal. Period. Marge is never stepping down as she has said multiple times. The Dame has always known this.

Trier  Star I've said so many times I'd love for Daisy or Frodo to spring being the Princess Consort on Mary. It would probably top the moment she found out about the post-nup
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2016, 09:56:28 PM »

That would certainly account for Mary looking less than haprada. But I rather imagine her fuming and breathing fire, while Fred would try to hide his face splitting grin.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2016, 09:59:52 PM »

That would be fun to see!
susi123

Baby Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2016, 07:28:07 PM »

hello there...

its my very first comment.

my english is not that good, hope everyone will understand me.

last week, there was a main story about mosh in the palmy magazin of germany called "bunte". maybe there is someone who can translate it in a good english? ...

http://www.bunte.de/royal...t-es-gewaltig-224021.html

http://www.bunte.de/galer...unte-das-heft-022016.html

« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 08:06:33 PM by susi123 » Logged
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2016, 08:15:59 PM »

Hi Susi  Thumb up welcome  Star

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2016, 08:32:38 PM »

hello there...

its my very first comment.

my english is not that good, hope everyone will understand me.

last week, there was a main story about mosh in the palmy magazin of germany called "bunte". maybe there is someone who can translate it in a good english? ...

http://www.bunte.de/royal...t-es-gewaltig-224021.html

http://www.bunte.de/galer...unte-das-heft-022016.html

Gr?ezi, susi and welcome to RD  Thumb up

Princess Mary
This will become her most difficult year - Powerful clashes behind the scenes in the Danish royal family.

Change of power in Denmark?
Prince Consort Henrik retires. Denmark is puzzled: How does the Queen react? And what does this mean for Crown Princess Mary?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: