Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fred & Yrma - 2016 NEWS  (Read 132727 times)
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: December 22, 2016, 04:15:20 AM »

Fred looks far more relaxed then Mary, he was probably made to come along because Mary was too nervous to go on her own.
Ellie

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: December 22, 2016, 06:18:26 AM »

Fred looks far more relaxed then Mary, he was probably made to come along because Mary was too nervous to go on her own.

And unlike Mary Fred seems like he can, shock, interact with people and talk to them. He seems like a warm, friendly sort of person.

He's the buffer for Mary's camera whoring frigidity.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: December 22, 2016, 06:35:24 AM »

And unlike Mary Fred seems like he can, shock, interact with people and talk to them. He seems like a warm, friendly sort of person.

He's the buffer for Mary's camera whoring frigidity.

When he's sober and not high on something.
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: December 22, 2016, 09:08:56 AM »

And actually present.

ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: December 22, 2016, 02:53:17 PM »

Judging by the cuffs only, Mary is wearing my Gucci shirt,spring 2016. I own it in pale blue and it has a big ribbon at the neck, when you don't feel up to the challenge of a big ribbon you can wear it like a 70 s mariachi tuxedo shirt.

I use to wear it when I want to scare clients and colleagues😜
it's so easy to scare them,just by wearing an extravaganza!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: December 22, 2016, 04:29:42 PM »

Judging by the cuffs only, Mary is wearing my Gucci shirt,spring 2016. I own it in pale blue and it has a big ribbon at the neck, when you don't feel up to the challenge of a big ribbon you can wear it like a 70 s mariachi tuxedo shirt.

I use to wear it when I want to scare clients and colleagues😜
it's so easy to scare them,just by wearing an extravaganza!

^^^ LOL  Grin  Star

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: December 22, 2016, 08:17:40 PM »

To be frank: I don't mind that it wasn't "private" but published. What should a private visit accomplish?
They have never been the philanthropic types who really wanted to change the world for the better. They do it because it is part of a royal's job description. So this visit brought the homeless people into the headlines again and perhaps and hopefully some other people will think: Hhm it is Christmas (or winter or whatever) and maybe I could donate some warm clothes or other things or give money or go and help with the soup kitchen.
They are not there to inform themselves about the plight of the homeless and Mary and Edward Wessex might be convinced that showing up "brings joy to the people". But seriously no, not their persons but most likely the added little festivity with food and drinks was made those people's day a bit brighter. And had I gone (a total no-name) with the same amount of jummy food and fun, they would have enjoyed the event just as much.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: December 22, 2016, 09:33:40 PM »

Like most, if not all of their stuff, is staged nonsens of the "CP couple we care program". If they wanted to, they could have gone undercover without any photographers.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #458 on: December 22, 2016, 10:44:05 PM »

Wenn im Wald ein Baum umf?llt und niemand da ist, macht er dann ein Ger?usch?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Eya

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: March 06, 2017, 04:42:32 PM »

Mary inner circle!

http://www.dailymail.co.u...y-s-friends-revealed.html
Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #460 on: March 07, 2017, 12:11:16 AM »

I honestly don't think Mosh has any "inner circle".  Even when she picks up a new LIW you rarely ever see them again.   Thinking  Dead
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #461 on: March 07, 2017, 12:26:29 AM »

I honestly don't think Mosh has any "inner circle".  Even when she picks up a new LIW you rarely ever see them again.   Thinking  Dead

Of course MEDiana has an inner circle. Its called a diaphragm but it doesn't work ' cause she got the Twin Toys  Tongue Smiley

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: March 07, 2017, 01:57:02 AM »

Grrrrrooooooooannnn Geta....   Laughing

Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: March 07, 2017, 02:50:33 AM »

Of course MEDiana has an inner circle. Its called a diaphragm but it doesn't work ' cause she got the Twin Toys  Tongue Smiley

G Smiley

O.M.G.  You get me hook, line and sinker every damn time, G  Dash2  Laughing  and for that a  Star
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #464 on: March 07, 2017, 03:23:48 AM »

Blush

Hug

Star Flanagan    + LA 

G Halo

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: