Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fred & Yrma - 2016 NEWS  (Read 126133 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #525 on: April 11, 2017, 05:29:13 PM »

I couldn't believe what I was seeing yesterday - she's so ridiculous. So it means the crown and the big dress are the only things that matter for her? What about her causes, issues, her commitment as Crown Princess?  Snore She's acting like a kid and I hate the fact that she's making gestures so the kids are able to understand  the only thing I know is that she lacks substance - whoever wrote the word on the board behind her deserves an award 

Perhaps she was trying to explain to the children that this ordinary woman is in fact a princess even though she does not look like one to them. This is because we tell our kids that princesses are beautiful, wear big dresses and crowns. Maybe its time to change the way we teach our kids about "fairytales" and "princesses". Or better still, don't make princesses and queens out of ordinary women, let them keep their own identity. JMO.

well than Mary is not doing a good job, is she?! Repeating and explaining that she left her crown and bid dress at home.

Firstly, she doesn't have a crown and never will have one. Secondly, she should never have been made a princess through marriage. She's too plain and too ordinary to carry such a responsibility.

tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #526 on: April 11, 2017, 06:42:32 PM »

Ziggy died Sunday after 12 years of being part of the Crown Couple family😥. The family shared the news on Instagram.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #527 on: April 11, 2017, 06:43:33 PM »

Ziggy has died Cry Cry Cry

https://www.instagram.com...aken-by=detdanskekongehus

On Sunday, said the Crown Prince's family bid farewell to their beloved dog Ziggy.
The dog has been part of the family for 12 years and was a wedding gift to the royal couple.
Ziggy was a faithful and loving dog, who unfortunately suffered from chronic renal failure and osteoarthritis. Despite this was high quality of life to the last.
The photo was taken on Sunday. 📸 HRH Crown Princess

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #528 on: April 11, 2017, 07:18:32 PM »

Cry poor doggie and poor children. But why on earth did they publish a pic with Ziggy last month where she was in a crocus field if she had chronic renal failure? You don't let a dog near those plants if the dog has already kidney problems.
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #529 on: April 11, 2017, 07:29:01 PM »

What a beautiful dog. The children really seemed to love and adore her. RIP Ziggy.  Sad

Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #530 on: April 11, 2017, 07:53:09 PM »

Poor family. My Sammy is now 12,5 years old.... makes me realising how old he is.😞
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #531 on: April 11, 2017, 09:02:37 PM »

poor doggie....12 was an okay age to go, but Aussies live normally longer.  Cry Mine was 17 when he went.

Poor baby.

ChocCharley
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #532 on: April 11, 2017, 11:29:28 PM »

I couldn't believe what I was seeing yesterday - she's so ridiculous. So it means the crown and the big dress are the only things that matter for her? What about her causes, issues, her commitment as Crown Princess?  Snore She's acting like a kid and I hate the fact that she's making gestures so the kids are able to understand  the only thing I know is that she lacks substance - whoever wrote the word on the board behind her deserves an award 

Perhaps she was trying to explain to the children that this ordinary woman is in fact a princess even though she does not look like one to them. This is because we tell our kids that princesses are beautiful, wear big dresses and crowns. Maybe its time to change the way we teach our kids about "fairytales" and "princesses". Or better still, don't make princesses and queens out of ordinary women, let them keep their own identity. JMO.

well than Mary is not doing a good job, is she?! Repeating and explaining that she left her crown and bid dress at home.

Firstly, she doesn't have a crown and never will have one. Secondly, she should never have been made a princess through marriage. She's too plain and too ordinary to carry such a responsibility.

Jeez, I'm getting jumped on in all threads....I thought opinions were allowed here.
And , IMO, no one should be made a princess through marriage.In the UK, it's Princess Anne and her husband, Tim Lawrence...why cant it be in Denmark, Prince Frederik and his wife Mary Donaldson, or in Spain, King Felipe and his wife, Letizia Ortiz, etc etc...
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #533 on: April 12, 2017, 01:12:13 AM »

Jeez, I'm getting jumped on in all threads....I thought opinions were allowed here.
And , IMO, no one should be made a princess through marriage.In the UK, it's Princess Anne and her husband, Tim Lawrence...why cant it be in Denmark, Prince Frederik and his wife Mary Donaldson, or in Spain, King Felipe and his wife, Letizia Ortiz, etc etc...

Because that's how they have to be referred to. If they choose to not use their title, it's fine. If it's a requirement, then they have to.  Wink

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #534 on: April 12, 2017, 08:03:25 AM »

And thankfully, she will never have the crown.  Ever. No matter how many fan girls post on boards.  No matter how many pieces of fiction that involve the death of Margrethe are published.  No crown because she's the regnant.  

Looks like "shy" and "insecure" Mary is making an ass of herself, yet again.  

hang on. Lemme get this right.

MEdiana is extolling the virtues of becoming a princess by marriage and wearing a crown?
So a woman't worth is only marriage or getting a crown?
right.
wot about eduction, independence, career, work, right to chose one's own path and partner and career?
In a country that raises such women heroes as Malalia who push for female gender to be educated past basic words?
So tell me someone why is the point of MEdiana's little skit for I've lost it in all my anger at her superficiality and blatant dismissal of women. Dead

Or what was the point of her visit to this school or indeed to this country??

Right. rant over. someone give me an ice-cream to cool me down

G Snare Crap

PS: Pix  Star

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #535 on: April 12, 2017, 09:41:10 AM »

Source http://ifreakingloveroyals.tumblr.com/
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #536 on: April 12, 2017, 11:27:52 AM »

The kids will miss her terribly, she has been with them since day one.
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #537 on: April 12, 2017, 11:31:25 AM »

RIP Ziggy.

I wonder if they'll get a new dog...

putti

Large Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #538 on: April 12, 2017, 12:09:48 PM »

Oh no RIP Ziggy. My collie Jessica is 14 and I love her so much. I hope those flowers didn't make Ziggy's condition worse ☹
onar

Small Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #539 on: April 12, 2017, 02:04:30 PM »

RIP Ziggy.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: