Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fred & Yrma - 2016 NEWS  (Read 132800 times)
Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #540 on: April 12, 2017, 02:53:12 PM »

In my opinion, the nicest member of the family  Sad

I hope Ziggy is having fun rolling around the grass in doggy heaven
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #541 on: April 12, 2017, 06:11:07 PM »

Cry poor doggie and poor children. But why on earth did they publish a pic with Ziggy last month where she was in a crocus field if she had chronic renal failure? You don't let a dog near those plants if the dog has already kidney problems.

Star  This!  I hope to God she didn't eat crocuses and die. A dog like that, with top vet care throughout her life, should have lived longer than 12. 
ronda

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #542 on: April 13, 2017, 10:28:48 AM »

Ziggy was such a beautiful dog and it must be so difficult for the kids especially.
  My Border Collie is 7 years of age and I love him so much and is always by my side.
  Actually follows me everywhere. They're such intelligent dogs too.

RIP Ziggy.

Smiley...Knowledge is Power...Smiley
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #543 on: April 13, 2017, 10:33:24 AM »

yesterday i surfed through newmyroyals site.

there were plenty of pics of mary and ziggy and in every picture mary was looking at ziggy,not at the cameras!

the miracles a dog can make!!!!

but all of us dog owners know that a dog is indeed a great positive influence in our life,teaching us what "being good" really means.

ciao belle and.... BUONA PASQUA!!!! (happy easter)
Hermione

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #544 on: April 13, 2017, 12:45:07 PM »

Ziggy was probably a true friend for Mary. She posted pics of the dog on her foundations's site ("this is a good memory from last summer" - pic of Ziggy on a beach) and even took her to an official engagement once (it was about tree planting). Ziggy was in many official photographs of the family but in particular of Mary (series for her 40th birthday, Women's Weekly shoot etc.).

I am not into dogs but Ziggy was beautiful and surely loved by the family.
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #545 on: April 13, 2017, 01:25:13 PM »

12 is too young to go. Ziggy was a beautiful dog and that would be very sad if it was the only creature that loved Mary. In those recent pictures, he doesn't even look that old - i.e. no greying around the eyes, etc. Poor dear.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #546 on: April 13, 2017, 01:35:25 PM »

Ziggy was a she.

Maybe her kidney problems were very serious and they had to let her go. Maybe the pictures from Sunday were from her last walk Sad

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #547 on: April 14, 2017, 05:09:01 AM »

I have a lot of sympathy for Mary ( and the kids, Fred) on this. I do think she was one of the family.
Rip Ziggy 😔
Tulip of Nonsense

Large Member

Monaco Monaco

Je chante donc je suis...

Ignore
« Reply #548 on: April 15, 2017, 08:29:52 PM »

I couldn't believe what I was seeing yesterday - she's so ridiculous. So it means the crown and the big dress are the only things that matter for her? What about her causes, issues, her commitment as Crown Princess?  Snore She's acting like a kid and I hate the fact that she's making gestures so the kids are able to understand  the only thing I know is that she lacks substance - whoever wrote the word on the board behind her deserves an award 

Perhaps she was trying to explain to the children that this ordinary woman is in fact a princess even though she does not look like one to them. This is because we tell our kids that princesses are beautiful, wear big dresses and crowns. Maybe its time to change the way we teach our kids about "fairytales" and "princesses". Or better still, don't make princesses and queens out of ordinary women, let them keep their own identity. JMO.

Well, thatís not for Ďusí to decide. When the royals got every imaginable perk and all the riches in the world coupled with the absolute zero of responsibility and accountability to anyone,  Whistle whom they marry is the deed of the least consequence. Mark my words, the Snake is not gonna be the biggest royal disgrace for long. As Mette-Marit has not been before her, and so on...

"I was given a degree by a college of unbeautiful nonsense... And I have kissed a prince in a land where men grind their wheat in the sky..."
Melville Davisson Post
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #549 on: April 16, 2017, 04:14:11 AM »

I loved Fred's subversion with Ziggy. There's footage of Fred taking Ziggy out for a run - and he is talking to ziggy IN FRENCH!!!!
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #550 on: April 16, 2017, 05:35:37 PM »

yesterday i surfed through newmyroyals site.

there were plenty of pics of mary and ziggy and in every picture mary was looking at ziggy,not at the cameras!

the miracles a dog can make!!!!

but all of us dog owners know that a dog is indeed a great positive influence in our life,teaching us what "being good" really means.

ciao belle and.... BUONA PASQUA!!!! (happy easter)

All that means is that the blog owner found pics where Mosh looked at the dog.  It doesn't mean that literally every single time she was with Ziggy, she stopped being a camera-whore. 

I've no doubt she loved the dog, however, she and her husband were two complete idiots with poor Ziggy.  If they really loved and cared for her, they'd have made sure she was always on a leash when they were out on the street.  Instead, Ziggy was always off leash and running around. 

The only miracle here is that Ziggy never got hit by a car.

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #551 on: April 17, 2017, 05:39:09 PM »

If Ziggy had been hit by a car, the court would have told the press that he was resuscitated and saved by Mary who wanted to be a vet but gave up that dream to become a princess.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #552 on: April 17, 2017, 07:06:23 PM »

Spoonie!  Beer
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #553 on: April 17, 2017, 07:15:54 PM »

If Ziggy had been hit by a car, the court would have told the press that he was resuscitated and saved by Mary who wanted to be a vet but gave up that dream to become a princess.

This  Star

Good to see you!
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #554 on: April 17, 2017, 08:46:06 PM »

SPOONIE!!!!! Oh, I've missed you!!!!!  Hug

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   Go Up
  Print