Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carina Axelsson - 2016 NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 30192 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: January 12, 2016, 05:38:51 PM »

because it's a drag to roam through 181 pages.

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 11:27:48 AM »

Carina giving an interview in French.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHCQgEgDns0

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 05:53:47 PM »

ahhhh, now the change of mind makes sense. She has/had nothing in common with Yrma, and more similar to Marie.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2016, 01:53:00 AM »

ahhhh, now the change of mind makes sense. She has/had nothing in common with Yrma, and more similar to Marie.

Yet another member of Fred's family circle who speaks French.   Yes  Marge and the Dame are probably fond of her.  I don't know about the Greeks (other than MC and Pavlos), but it seems like almost all of Mary's in-laws speak French.  I've read that this is the language that Marge and the Dame use when they are with their family. 

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 03:08:36 AM »

It also gives me a hint why Mary would have embarrassed Carina before the television cameras at that formal gala. Mary wouldn't have wanted another native English speaker around never mind a beautiful ex-model who could speak to the royals in the real language of the court. Too much competition! And at the family photo op didn't Carina hang back with Marie?

Funny how Carina never boasted about speaking French - in fact she says her French isn't very good on the blog - while French appeared on Mary's CV  Laughing

I have a new video up ? in French! A few days ago my lovely French publisher, Fleurus, posted a new video in which I talk about all things MUC ? in French. And although I do speak French, being filmed whilst answering questions is actually?difficult. Especially when the following happens:

1.) The night before filming you wander the streets of Paris (for reasons of research, of course) with your good friend and fab hair colourist to the stars, Christophe Robin ? the real life inspiration for Victor in A Crime of Fashion ? which means you get to bed way, way, too late.
2.) You have to be at the Gare du Nord station at 7:30 in the morning to catch a train. I don?t know about you, but 7:30 train times are not my fave ? especially when I?m supposed to be looking camera ready when I step off the train!
3.) You arrive at the filming site with your chin covered in buttery crumbs from all the croissants you scarfed down on the train ride there. You then wipe off half your makeup getting the crumbs off your face.
4.) It?s pouring buckets, and although Paris looks beautiful in the rain ? you don?t. Especially not your hair. Or mine, at any rate. (See video.)
5.) Your French is not formidable, even at the best of times ? and especially not at 9 in morning when having a bad hair day. It also doesn?t help when you haven?t been speaking French in ages!

Thankfully my publisher is SO NICE. They kept telling me that he crumbs didn?t matter, that everything looked fine and that my French was totally tr?s bien. And while I might not be sure about any of that, the fact is, my publisher did a fantastic job of putting the cutest video together. So check it out because I love it! Axelle looks super cute and I love the sound effects. And I got to speak directly to French MUC readers, which, actually, is super, super cool! Vive la France! I?m ready to shoot my next video in fran?ais!!!?I think?  :-)
Carina x

http://www.carinaaxelsson.../new-video-in-french-4869
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 03:17:58 AM by just a serf » Logged

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2016, 03:44:04 AM »

?Carina Axelsson came to talk to us about her books and writing.  She said when she was young; she didn?t have a clue about what she?d do in the future.  Then her family suggested that she should be a model.  Carina became a model and travelled the world. After going from city to city and photoshoot after photoshoot, she became bored. She loved to write so then became an author.

After telling us about her life, she told us about her book series, Model Under Cover.  It?s about a girl who hates fashion but then becomes a fashion detective.  Carina strongly recommended the book to us and her books are on sale in the LRC.?

10 years ago she told a different story to Point de Vue   Halo

"I had my dreams, but I didn't know how to make them happen. One day, a male friend took me forcefully to a casting call for models. At the time, it didn't interest me at all."
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 03:51:47 AM by just a serf » Logged

masha

Warned
Small Member

United States United States

https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2016, 05:39:33 AM »

It also gives me a hint why Mary would have embarrassed Carina before the television cameras at that formal gala. Mary wouldn't have wanted another native English speaker around never mind a beautiful ex-model who could speak to the royals in the real language of the court. Too much competition! And at the family photo op didn't Carina hang back with Marie?

When did Mary do this?
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2016, 08:43:40 AM »

leatherface

Big Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2016, 09:11:54 AM »

I remember this.

And Mary mocked the hell out of Carina to another guest during the dinner.

Its all coming back now, god Mosh is such a bitch.
Zazoo

Mini Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2016, 11:28:01 AM »

what exactly Mary is pointing at Carina ?I mean I can see her that she is somehow adjusting her dress but to me its not clear what was the problem

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2016, 11:46:11 AM »

she is in direct view of the cameras when she thought she was hidden way to fix her dress

The truth will eventually be revealed!
Prinzessa

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2016, 12:11:30 PM »

what exactly Mary is pointing at Carina ?I mean I can see her that she is somehow adjusting her dress but to me its not clear what was the problem

She was fixing her bra strap. If I remember well, it was at one of the Swedish weddings (probably Victoria's)

Prin
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2016, 06:08:31 PM »

She was fixing her bra strap. If I remember well, it was at one of the Swedish weddings (probably Victoria's)

Prin

This was at Victoria's wedding. 

The funny thing is, Mosh is the one who looks like a dumbass.  The pointing and giggling make her look about 12 years old. 

The story about how Carina got into modeling is ridiculous.  Just admit it, Carina.  You chose to do it.  Stop lying about how you got involved. It's pointless and doesn't make you appear more interesting.   Roll Eyes
masha

Warned
Small Member

United States United States

https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2016, 07:34:15 PM »

Thank you
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2016, 08:13:47 AM »

Prin

This was at Victoria's wedding. 

The funny thing is, Mosh is the one who looks like a dumbass.  The pointing and giggling make her look about 12 years old. 

The story about how Carina got into modeling is ridiculous.  Just admit it, Carina.  You chose to do it.  Stop lying about how you got involved. It's pointless and doesn't make you appear more interesting.   Roll Eyes

Next time she's asked how she got into modelling she'll say the family piano told her to.

I'm surprised she hasn't said the classic "I went with a friend who was auditioning but they picked me instead!"

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: