Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carina Axelsson - 2016 NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 26842 times)
gem

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2016, 03:21:33 AM »

This is the first time I've heard her voice. I watched her interviews on her new books. I didn't really have an opinion of Carina before. I like how she speaks. She seems very down to earth and charming
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2016, 10:42:52 AM »

Marie celebrated her 40th birthday with guests at the Klampenborg house on June 4.

Fred minus his wife, Carina and Gustav SWB attended

(With a ginormous merci to Oc?ane from http://danemarkjoachimetmarie.centerblog.net/  Jumping )

http://danemarkjoachimetm...rie-et-joachim-4-mai-2016

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2016, 10:49:04 AM »

She tweeted a pic from Fredensborg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGOq-ggnji8/

esther angeline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2016, 02:27:27 PM »

I know this has been discussed 1 million times, but if Gussy married Carina would he be affected?  Would he and his family be turned out of Berleburg Castle right now or would it preclude any of his heirs from inheriting?  On his death (without male heirs), all passes out of the family branch, right?    So why would marrying Carina affect anything? 
Sanguine

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2016, 06:23:23 PM »

Marie celebrated her 40th birthday with guests at the Klampenborg house on June 4.

Fred minus his wife, Carina and Gustav SWB attended

(With a ginormous merci to Oc?ane from http://danemarkjoachimetmarie.centerblog.net/  Jumping )

http://danemarkjoachimetm...rie-et-joachim-4-mai-2016

What the hell is Fred wearing?
Cecilia

Large Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2016, 12:00:17 AM »

I know this has been discussed 1 million times, but if Gussy married Carina would he be affected?  Would he and his family be turned out of Berleburg Castle right now or would it preclude any of his heirs from inheriting?  On his death (without male heirs), all passes out of the family branch, right?    So why would marrying Carina affect anything? 

I wonder the same..no children means he can't pass it on anyway so why not marry her?
Curtains

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2016, 12:53:20 AM »

I wonder the same..no children means he can't pass it on anyway so why not marry her?

Marrying outside of House laws (completely apart from the grandfather's will, and House laws can't be superseded) immediately disinherits Gustav and all the stuff goes to the next heir. So, no. Bene and Richard could head to Denmark, I suppose, and Alexandra could move on. Gustav, well, I'd guess he would have to find something else. And I think he likes his money and his stuff and he has prioritized that consistently over marriage and kids with Carina. By staying, so has she.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Cecilia

Large Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2016, 01:10:44 AM »

Marrying outside of House laws (completely apart from the grandfather's will, and House laws can't be superseded) immediately disinherits Gustav and all the stuff goes to the next heir. So, no. Bene and Richard could head to Denmark, I suppose, and Alexandra could move on. Gustav, well, I'd guess he would have to find something else. And I think he likes his money and his stuff and he has prioritized that consistently over marriage and kids with Carina. By staying, so has she.

Thank you so much Curtains for clearing that up Star I hope they dont regret not having children and find it worth the sacrifice, or choice the made!
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2016, 01:29:24 AM »

https://www.instagram.com...n-by=carinaaxelssonwriter

Image of her at Marie's B-day party.
esther angeline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2016, 04:18:51 PM »

Thanks from me too  Star
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2016, 09:16:07 AM »

I like Carina very much, she is a talented writer who has made a career and a name for herself and who does not need a princess title to be "someone". She is already someone in her now right.
esther angeline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2016, 02:27:19 AM »

Well said Tatini!  Star
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2016, 04:35:29 AM »

One from me too, Tatini  Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2016, 09:27:09 AM »

I like Carina very much, she is a talented writer who has made a career and a name for herself and who does not need a princess title to be "someone". She is already someone in her now right.

I think she only came to that realisation later on when it was clear she would never get a title, and that the titled people weren't nearly as smart, interesting or talented as she'd imagined.

Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2016, 11:42:13 AM »

Well, better late than never, I'd say! It's easy to name a good handful of "married-in"s that still haven't grown up and realised that. And a frighteningly large amount of those are scandinavian "princesses"!  Nerves

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: