Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carina Axelsson - 2016 NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 29284 times)
Prinzessa

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2016, 05:05:59 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted yet but... Carina is pregnant!!!

http://www.diariovasco.co...marca-20160716142312.html

Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2016, 05:22:56 PM »

I don't know if the article is reliable. I follow Carina's Facebook page, and this morning she posted a picture of herself starting a core workout for medical reasons. Apparently, her bad posture while writing has been giving her problems and the physiotherapist recommended a triweekly workout. I don't know if that's compatible with a pregnancy.
Prinzessa

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2016, 05:43:04 PM »

Well, we'll just have to wait and see. But she might have know it was going to be published and wanted people to speculate. After all, she must very well know how the press works.
Apart from that, I thought I saw a small belly under her clothes at Garsten this year but thought nothing of it because she's already heading for 50.

Prin
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2016, 05:44:05 PM »

"Sitting at a desk all day eventually catches up with one..."

Now she sounds like Mosh!

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
michelleq

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2016, 06:25:30 PM »

I don't know if the article is reliable. I follow Carina's Facebook page, and this morning she posted a picture of herself starting a core workout for medical reasons. Apparently, her bad posture while writing has been giving her problems and the physiotherapist recommended a triweekly workout. I don't know if that's compatible with a pregnancy.

She probably read various Royalty Boards and saw where it speculated that she was pregnant. My problem with her and Mary is the falseness. Carina started growing on me a bit as she stopped acting as she was Mary in training.
Curtains

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2016, 06:53:47 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted yet but... Carina is pregnant!!!

http://www.diariovasco.co...marca-20160716142312.html

There's so many errors in that article regarding the title (blaming the situation on the grandfather's will yet again, totally incorrect) that I'm not at all convinced they know their elbow from their foot.

She seems happy with her life as it is.  If a baby is what she wants, then I hope she's having one, but it might be rough at her age.  Gussie is where it's at for her.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2016, 11:19:04 PM »

"Sitting at a desk all day eventually catches up with one..."

Now she sounds like Mosh!

Because I spend so much time hunched over my desk writing, my physiotherapist has told me I HAVE TO start working out my core muscles 3 times a week...so today's the day I start!

I don't think she sounds like Mary at all..
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2016, 02:44:59 PM »

It's the fact she refers to herself as "one", like Mary has done.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2016, 07:22:17 PM »

It's the fact she refers to herself as "one", like Mary has done.

As you can see in my quote she doesn't use one about herself  Smiley
ronda

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2016, 05:15:21 AM »

I like Carina and good on her for working and making her own money although I do feel
  sorry that she can't marry the man she loves and would have most probably had
  children by now. Can't believe this crazy "will" of Gustav's Grandfather can still be
  enforced these days. !!! Unbelievable...

Smiley...Knowledge is Power...Smiley
diamond

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2016, 11:54:10 AM »

I like Carina and good on her for working and making her own money although I do feel
  children by now. Can't believe this crazy "will" of Gustav's Grandfather can still be

Good on her for actually doing something with her life, I find it hard to believe that the will can still be enforced,
but I wish her every happiness.

CindyM

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2016, 01:57:39 AM »

Gustav can marry Carina anytime he wants. He just prefers to have the castle and money that come along with it.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2016, 02:10:25 AM »

Gustav can marry Carina anytime he wants. He just prefers to have the castle and money that come along with it.

Perhaps he also doesn't want his parents and sister to loose their homes Beer
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2016, 06:40:59 PM »

Perhaps he also doesn't want his parents and sister to loose their homes Beer

I also have to call into question the ethics of the other branch of the family-the ones who would inherit it all if Gustav broke the house laws.  You'd have to be a tremendous douchebag to kick a family out of their home and take over their business, especially when there are elderly people (B & R) living there, as well as a family with young children.  I would have zero respect for that branch if they were to do such a thing.  In a way, they're just as bad as the Nazi-loving grandfather. 
Curtains

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2016, 08:18:47 PM »

House laws are what they are.  Everyone knew the score going into the game.

The branch that will inherit are essentially a junior branch of this one that will end up re-joining - Sayn-Wittgenstein-Hohenstein.  Right now, the reigning Prinz is Bernhardt Sayn-Wittgenstein-Hohenstein, about 7 years older than Gustav.  His son Wenzel will be the heir to both Sayn-Wittgenstein titles and stuff.

Given that this has been an issue for close to ten years at this point, I imagine that the families have already had some discussions around the eventual re-merging of the lines under either Bernhardt or Wenzel.  The Sayn-Wittgenstein-Hohenstein's estates and holdings are not insubstantial in and of themselves, and if Gus wanted to marry Carina I sincerely doubt that either Bernhardt or Wenzel would be interested in trying to live in double the square footage.  Having said that, it might make sense for Wenzel, who is a teenager, to start making appearances.  Might be a sore subject though, that everyone feels better pretending isn't what it is.

At the christening of the miracle twin Vincent, Gustav was a godfather.  The way he looked at the twins would make a heart of stone cry.

By the way, Wikipedia is wrong on the issue of inheriting after Gussie; they list Prince Robin as next heir, but he married in contravention of House laws as well.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: