Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carina Axelsson - 2016 NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 47655 times)
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2018, 10:46:07 PM »

Oh, look, Carina took her granny out for an airing.
Laugh bounce  And look--good ol' "Granny" is gazing straight at the cameras. What a surprise! Roll Eyes
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2018, 04:23:01 AM »

Yikes   Star

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2018, 10:40:08 PM »

Her granny or an amateur drag queen she picked up from some tacky strip-mall bar in Omaha?   Thinking
Nappes_911

Mini Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Nappe's 911

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: December 24, 2018, 09:48:51 PM »

I wonder whether her relationship is in trouble.  If you check out her Instagram https://www.instagram.com/carinaaxelssonwriter, you can see that earlier in the year she bought a new cottage in Dorset.  She has spent a lot of time there with her dogs and even seems to be spending Christmas at the cottage.  I guess she has projects going on that may require a lot of time in London, but still.  Would you not expect her to spend Christmas at Schloss Berleburg?  What a place to spend Christmas...
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: December 24, 2018, 11:09:05 PM »

I wonder whether her relationship is in trouble.  If you check out her Instagram https://www.instagram.com/carinaaxelssonwriter, you can see that earlier in the year she bought a new cottage in Dorset.  She has spent a lot of time there with her dogs and even seems to be spending Christmas at the cottage.  I guess she has projects going on that may require a lot of time in London, but still.  Would you not expect her to spend Christmas at Schloss Berleburg?  What a place to spend Christmas...

IIRC, she's been in DK in recent months. She had a picture of the changing of the guard at Amalienborg.    Thinking.  I couldn't tell you the last time I saw a picture of her with Gustav, though.
ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: December 25, 2018, 02:32:54 AM »

She says on her blog that she and her boyfriend have used her cottage, possibly her last one, for Christmas and New Year so I don't think we should read too much into it.
Curtains

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2018, 01:12:26 PM »

Itís a really nice part of the world and good for writers. Its remoteness isnít too much different from Berleberg which is the middle of nowhere but with decent trains.  Much better weather too. (I have a friend in Bournemouth so I may be a bit biased).

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: