Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carina Axelsson - 2016 NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 29287 times)
smf3000

Warned
Medium Member

Botswana Botswana

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2016, 11:46:40 PM »

Are Gussie and Carina Catholic and/or very religious? I ask because why don't they just have a child, and not get married? Or would that trigger the 'house laws clause'?  What if they adopt?

The idea of someone wanting to have children and not being able to ...breaks my heart Sad
Curtains

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2016, 06:18:00 PM »

Are Gussie and Carina Catholic and/or very religious? I ask because why don't they just have a child, and not get married? Or would that trigger the 'house laws clause'?  What if they adopt?

The idea of someone wanting to have children and not being able to ...breaks my heart Sad

They could have children if they like, I suppose, and can.  Gustav is Protestant, that's part of the inheritance/House laws.  Carina, no idea on religion.

Not being married, not having children....not the end of the world.  They're still well fed and sheltered, as is their family, and Carina seems to have found a creative outlet for herself. 

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2016, 06:30:18 PM »

They could have children if they like, I suppose, and can.  Gustav is Protestant, that's part of the inheritance/House laws.  Carina, no idea on religion.

Not being married, not having children....not the end of the world.  They're still well fed and sheltered, as is their family, and Carina seems to have found a creative outlet for herself. 

Carina's dad is Swedish, and her mom is Mexican.  My guess is she was either raised Lutheran or Catholic.   Thinking
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2017, 12:34:04 PM »

Just wanted to show some solidarity from my snowy corner of the mountains, with all the lovely people marching today. Thank you!!! My heart and thoughts have have been with you all day! ❤💪🏼🙏🏼💃🏻 And thank you to @womensmarch for kick starting the whole thing! #womensmarch #wearewithyou #womensrights are #humanrights #gottakeepgoing

https://www.instagram.com...rinaaxelssonwriter/?hl=en

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2017, 04:52:21 PM »

I wonder if they've never gotten married because CARINA doesn't want to.
Curtains

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2017, 05:48:38 PM »

I wonder if they've never gotten married because CARINA doesn't want to.

It's all about the "Benjamins" (money).  They marry, Gussie loses all his family $$$.  So, could be that Carina doesn't want to lose that nice cushy retirement "plan" and if I were Gussie, I wouldn't either!

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
periwinkle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2017, 02:03:30 PM »

Yes I think she is out for herself which in some ways is no problem but she's like a tick she found a super rich guy and retired at age 40. Girlfriend ain't giving that up for nothing.
Helena

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2017, 06:01:52 PM »

I wonder how many languages she speaks in total.   English, of course...and German because of her boyfriend.  Her French seems very fluent, but her accent is off.  I don't know if she has attempted to learn Danish at all.  She probably has some knowledge of Spanish growing up in California and being of Mexican heritage.

Visit her office here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um7mlME8IgM
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Princess Gollumina wants her precioussss

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2017, 12:22:47 PM »

Just wondering if things will change for Carina after hearing the sad news today about Prince Richard's death. Will it be Prince Gustaf and girlfriend from now on as well?

The Rally Prince driving (yes, it's really him)...
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2017, 06:53:14 PM »

Just wondering if things will change for Carina after hearing the sad news today about Prince Richard's death. Will it be Prince Gustaf and girlfriend from now on as well?

Richard was never the heir.  Nazi grandfather bypassed him altogether and named Gustav his direct heir.  I have no idea why he did that, but that is what he did.  I don't think Richard's death will change anything in terms of house laws and wills.
Curtains

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2017, 10:43:59 PM »

Richard was never the heir.  Nazi grandfather bypassed him altogether and named Gustav his direct heir.  I have no idea why he did that, but that is what he did.  I don't think Richard's death will change anything in terms of house laws and wills.

It was done that way for estate planning, I.e., money preservation.

Nothing will change. House law remains in full effect, as does the will. Case law favors the will.

In interviews early in the relationship when Carina was attention-whoring, she took some nasty swipes at Richard. I hope she matured enough to apologize for her public bitchery before Richard's death.

michelleq

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2017, 12:45:42 AM »

It was done that way for estate planning, I.e., money preservation.

Nothing will change. House law remains in full effect, as does the will. Case law favors the will.

In interviews early in the relationship when Carina was attention-whoring, she took some nasty swipes at Richard. I hope she matured enough to apologize for her public bitchery before Richard's death.

Sorry to hear about Richard; a King among Princes in my opinion.  Curtains, Carina posted this on her facebook page recently; Schloss Berleburg is a Baroque Castle.

https://www.facebook.com/...66689/?type=3&theater

I think she still had some nastiness in her...
jessmie

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2017, 06:43:28 PM »

They've been together for what, 10 years now? Clearly, they are happy and have reconciled with the idea that they will never be able to marry. If Carina was a gold digger she would have left a long time ago and found someone to marry and have kids with to ensure she lived the grand life and would land on a big pile of cash in case of a divorce. She didn't. And I think that if they wanted a child, they'd have one, even if that child wouldn't have any succession rights in Gustav's family's estate.

I didn't like Carina at first, but I've warmed up to her in the last couple of years. She seems like a decent person, not obsessed with herself, designer brands, and cameras.
Curtains

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2017, 12:20:09 PM »

They've been together for what, 10 years now? Clearly, they are happy and have reconciled with the idea that they will never be able to marry. If Carina was a gold digger she would have left a long time ago and found someone to marry and have kids with to ensure she lived the grand life and would land on a big pile of cash in case of a divorce. She didn't. And I think that if they wanted a child, they'd have one, even if that child wouldn't have any succession rights in Gustav's family's estate.

I didn't like Carina at first, but I've warmed up to her in the last couple of years. She seems like a decent person, not obsessed with herself, designer brands, and cameras.

Oh, Carina was/is a little long in the teefies to land another titled lunky aristo. Gussie's wealth suits her fine. Marrying is the last thing a gold digger wants if marrying = losing the gold, not keeping! Lol

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2017, 08:21:15 PM »

So now that Gustav is head of the family, can he throw out those stupid Nazi house laws?  Even if he doesn't want to marry Carina, I can't imagine he'd be such a douchebag as to inflict this ridiculousness on his heirs. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: