Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Gustav - 2016 NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 5256 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: January 12, 2016, 05:44:53 PM »

January 12
Gustav turns 47

Princess Benedikte and Prince Richard's eldest child, Prince Gustav of Berleburg, celebrates birthday. It is a very special day at the castle in Berleburg this Tuesday, because Prince Gustav zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg turns 47 years.

Prince Gustav is Princess Benedikte and Prince Richard's son and lives in the castle with his girlfriend Carina Axelsson, author and illustrator.

The birthday celebration is not the only celebration in the castle today as the prince's girlfriend just published a new book. Carina Axelsson wrote on her Instagram on Monday that she is publishing yet another book about the 16-year-old fashion-Detektiv Axelle from her book series "Model undercover". Perhaps prince Gustav's two sisters, Princess Alexandra and Princess Nathalie, will come by to congratulate.

cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 05:52:22 PM »

Glad they/re making Carina part of the celebration!!

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 09:02:01 PM »

Kind of weird that they're now calling her his girlfriend.  She used to be referred to as his fiancee or his partner.   Thinking  I've also noticed that she doesn't wear her ruby engagement ring anymore. 
Nightowl

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 09:09:14 AM »

Nice to see how happy they both look and so glad that Carina is working on her books and becoming that author she always wanted to be.
Queen Alia

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 09:47:12 PM »

Yes they seem very happy together, and I like them as a couple to. Thumb up
So sad they can,t get married because of some old ridiculous  will. No

I

Nightowl

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 10:22:59 PM »

Queen Alia:

IMO it is so much better to be in a wonderful relationship that these 2 seem to have then be married to someone and be miserable.  I would take what they have in a relationship anyday of the week then be married, who says that piece to paper makes for happiness or long lasting love.  When married sometime 2 people forget that marriage is work and in a relationship like they have, it is work each day to just stay together and have some measure of happiness which I bet they do.  In looking at their picture, they seem very happy together and that is all that matters to them.  As for some other royal couples......not going there....      
Curtains

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2016, 10:42:35 PM »

So sad they can,t get married because of some old ridiculous  will.

Alia...that's not correct.  Please take a long read through the thread which is about the couple themselves, and you'll see.

I find it interesting that Carina isn't wearing her ruby engagement ring, that Gustav did an appearance discussing the trees tradition at Bad Berleberg without her (first absolutely ever) and that she's now "girlfriend" and not "fiancee" or "partner."  It's almost as though her writing career has really given her purpose beyond being an extension of Gustav, and for the first time in the relationship, she is truly in a place where she could "take it or leave it."

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Queen Alia

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2016, 02:01:37 AM »

O I think it's great that Gus and Carina are happy this way,don't get me wrong.
And I hope they stay that way.

Nightowl

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2016, 03:50:48 AM »

It is nice to see real smiles instead of glares on faces of royals. Smiley
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2016, 03:56:07 PM »

Nice to see Carina forging out her own career and not just hanging onto Mary anymore.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: