Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 Yrma's image - manipulated and polished  (Read 45894 times)
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: December 13, 2016, 01:41:17 AM »

Its a real prize, this climate change scientist won it for her research in climate change:
http://www.science.ku.dk/...ahl_berlingske_2013_pris/

But Mary is winning an Honorary Award. I think there is a difference:
An honorary award is a gesture of respect given to someone to recognize his or her performance and value to the organization. Honorary awards are generally symbolic. Many agencies include as part of their overall incentive awards programs a traditional form of high-level, formal "honor awards."Often, such honor award programs do not use monetary recognition at all, but emphasize providing formal, highly symbolic recognition of significant contributions and publicly recognizing organizational heroes as examples for other employees to follow. The items presented, such as engraved plaques or gold medals, may be fairly expensive to obtain. However, they are principally symbolic in nature and should not convey a sense of monetary value.

And then there's this:
Danish newspaper Berlingske.dk:
http://www.b.dk/nationalt...is-af-den-berlingske-fond

"Crown Princess Mary receives Berlingske Foundation Honorary Award

In early January 2017 The Berlingske Foundation distributes two awards, and it has now been announced that one of the awards,
the Berlingske Honorary Award, will be handed out to H.R.H The Crown Princess.

The Crown Princess receives the award of 100,000 Dkk in recognition of her distinguished and sustained efforts in the Danish community,
according to the press release from the Berlingske Foundation.

The foundation refers particularly to her work as patron of disadvantaged and vulnerable groups in society, which she has put several projects
underway to help."

https://www.berlingskemed...a.dk/den-berlingske-fond/
"The Honorary Award has been awarded since 1975 and goes to a person who has done something extraordinary for the benefit of the Danish society."
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: December 23, 2016, 12:36:41 AM »

Crown Princess Mary helps refugee children in Jordan
Crown Princess Mary will help Syrian refugees in Jordan with a substantial donation via a substantial Mary Foundation.

The Mary Foundation's annual donation will help refugees in Jordan. 14.5 million children, women and men are on the run from Syria and Iraq because of recent years of wars in the two countries. The vast majority are seeking refuge in the neighboring areas. This means that Jordan is receiving many Syrians.

Crown Princess Mary, who is front figure of the Mary Foundation, was three years ago on a visit to Jordan to meet refugees and look at their relationship in the large camp Zaatari. The Crown Princess was among other things concerned by the situation of children and women in the camp. With Mary Foundation's annual donation of 250,000 crowns individual projects can be boosted for the benefit of some of these children and women.

More than 600,000 refugees are registered in Jordan. Many of them are women and children, and no one knows how long they will stay in the country. This requires thinking through long-term perspective. In other words, an enormous effort is need to support the many refugees with room for development and hope.

The Mary Foundation's donation goes to two Community Centres in Jordan run by the Danish Refugee Council. Community Centres are a kind of community centers that serve as a venue for refugees and locals and is an oasis for particularly vulnerable women and children. The activities of the centers consists of psychosocial support, conflict management, instruction in reading, mathematics and rights as well as organizing sports activities and movie nights. The money goes to The Tarabot Centre and The Nuzha Centre in Amman, Jordan.

that means 2017 visits to Jordan, to the UN council of refugees to New York, and the prospect of another humanitarian award along the way.....phuleeeezzze.

jnozak

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: March 01, 2017, 09:56:42 PM »

Hi! Newbie here... I discovered your board a couple of weeks ago, and was lurking and thoroughly enjoying it.

I have a question... In going through old posts about Mary, I saw quite a few references to her daughter's christening - seemed to be alluding to really bad behavior on Mary's part. I looked in Mary and Fred, as well as the royal children section, but only saw one thread about Isabella's christening. I didn't see any behavior that was too appalling, so I was curious if I missed anything. The worst I remember was leaving her family out of the celebrations.

My apologies if this is OT for this thread.   Grin
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: March 02, 2017, 03:29:20 AM »

Hi! Newbie here... I discovered your board a couple of weeks ago, and was lurking and thoroughly enjoying it.

I have a question... In going through old posts about Mary, I saw quite a few references to her daughter's christening - seemed to be alluding to really bad behavior on Mary's part. I looked in Mary and Fred, as well as the royal children section, but only saw one thread about Isabella's christening. I didn't see any behavior that was too appalling, so I was curious if I missed anything. The worst I remember was leaving her family out of the celebrations.

There seem to be signs that their marriage deterorated not too long after Izzy was born. Their relationship changed 180 degrees, and they are living a lie since.

jnozak

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: March 02, 2017, 03:42:15 PM »

There seem to be signs that their marriage deterorated not too long after Izzy was born. Their relationship changed 180 degrees, and they are living a lie since.

Thank you... That's what I gathered, I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss any kind of over-the-top shenanigans, haha!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: April 13, 2017, 06:52:16 PM »

Crown Princess Mary gives a special lift
For kronprinsesse Mary has a very special meaning to work to improve women's rights on the global stage. For several years, the Crown Princess has been very active in efforts to improve women's conditions in Denmark and abroad.

Recently, Mary traveled to Bangladesh, and here was women's freedom and rights on the agenda.

In this context, Billed Bladet spoke with the crown princess on her special commitment in this area. Mary did not conceal that the special theme occupies her so much that she will use many resources to put it on the agenda as much as possible in the future.

The Crown Princess also gave a special promise during the conversation, when it was asked how she looked at her role in the future, and Mary wanted to do more in the field of mainstreaming equal opportunities for women.

- "It is difficult to talk about the plans so precise, if they now will not materialize or will not be met. But I can say one thing and that is that I continue, and I want to grow with the job", said the Crown Princess during the interview in Bangladesh's capital Dhaka.

JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: April 13, 2017, 10:15:53 PM »

Mary, Mary, Mary - another way of promoting yourself, isn't it?

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: April 23, 2017, 08:02:58 PM »

Therefore began kronprinsesse Mary of very special project

For kronprinsesse Mary it was an eye-opener to hear a woman from Africa tell their personal story. Kronprinsesse Mary has recently been on a both demanding and rewarding working trip to Bangladesh, where the focus was on women's rights and relations in general.

This particular topic has occupied the Crown Princess in recent years, and it was a very special story that really got opened Mary's eyes to the problem of the situation of women globally.

One foot in the grave

During the working trip to Bangladesh told the Crown Princess, how she was awakened interest in the work for a strengthening women's rights.

- "I was shocked by the situation, many women are in when I some years ago Recast: Scenarios for an obstetrician from Chad say that when a woman becomes pregnant in Chad, she has one foot in the grave. How could it be possible? I thought so, and then I found out that the problem was just tip of the iceberg", said kronprnsessen in the interview, which took place in Bangladesh's capital Dhaka.

The personal narrative opened Crown Princess Mary's eyes to the need to focus even more on the global problem. And she decided that would help to make a difference in the field.

So, she is now going into politics? I say more trips to the UN in NY, and oversea trips otherwise. Open your pocketses Danes, these trips will cost you a lump.

Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: April 25, 2017, 01:42:04 PM »

This picture:

and this picture:

look like two completely different people.
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: April 25, 2017, 02:54:49 PM »

Mary is the Crown Princess of Photoshop.
Butterbean

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Keira who?

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: May 15, 2017, 12:38:53 PM »

Seems that Mary has been warned to act like a queen according to DM:

http://www.dailymail.co.u...e-Fleming-party-life.html
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: May 15, 2017, 01:19:28 PM »

This picture:

and this picture:

look like two completely different people.

feck the eyes look wild  Dead Dead Dead

some serious mental disorder/malfunction going on inside there  Dead Yikes Yikes

G Crap

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Henny

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: May 16, 2017, 11:24:25 AM »

Not sure if this belongs in this thread or not, could it be called "manipulated and polished" Wink

http://www.nowtolove.com....th-caroline-fleming-37419

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: May 16, 2017, 06:03:51 PM »

can we please continue in the 2017 thread? Thank you!!! Hug

2017 > > >  https://royaldish.com/index.php?topic=15768.0

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: