Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2016 Events  (Read 87055 times)
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2016, 12:46:02 AM »

Laugh bounce  They need to start issuing a Noble Peace Prize for hairdressing to whoever took her from the arrival look to the first meeting.

Loved her turquoise jewelry 
emtishell

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2016, 01:04:49 AM »

Laugh bounce  They need to start issuing a Noble Peace Prize for hairdressing to whoever took her from the arrival look to the first meeting.

Loved her turquoise jewelry 

How does one manage to look SO dishevelled after a flight? Especially when one most likely travels in either business or first class? Surely a quick trip to the loo to straighten your hair is not impossible?? Lol, gotta love Max!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2016, 09:45:55 AM »

Has the hair brush already been sent to Maxima?
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2016, 10:14:11 AM »

Has the hair brush already been sent to Maxima?

Yup. A twin pack has been sent: One shaver; One Industrial strength hair-brush.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2016, 12:35:28 PM »

On February 10, 2016, Queen Maxima of the Netherlands visited Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Pakistan. Queen Maxima is in Pakistan as United Nations Secretary-General?s Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development to promote and support financial services in development countries.

isnt Rawalpindi litlle risky area?

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2016, 11:09:19 PM »

She looks beautiful, although a little tired but her hair is a disaster as usual 

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2016, 01:17:00 AM »

It's a superficial thing of course but she looks very nice, I think.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2016, 07:26:48 PM »

Photos:

Arrival

I like that she got off the plane makeup-free - just like an "ordinary" woman Grin

Meeting with the Governor of the State Bank of Pakistan

What an elegant, rich outfit. Thumb up The turquoise jewelry is perfect with it.
Pomme

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2016, 09:10:11 AM »

Great pics! Pindi shouldn't be too dangerous now, anyway there will be tons of security surrounding her.

Would really really really love it if she'd wear the shalwar kameez she was given, and that shawl is mighty pretty!

Hair: Oy vey, but then again, we've seen worse. She's also without the war paint in the arrival pics, which is quite a feat for someone who does like to slap it on.

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2016, 07:12:51 PM »

The lack of hair care could be forgiven if she didn't always go to such painstaking effort when the event is about HER (example being her 40th birthday).

So, for work she can't be a**ed.  For a party all about Max, groomed to the hilt.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2016, 10:35:55 PM »

Queen Maxima of the Netherlands visits Pakistan - 3rd Day
Dutch Queen Maxima attend an meeting with the President of Pakistan Mamnoon Hussain at the Residential Palace on February 11, 2016 in İslamabad, Pakistan. Queen Maxima is in Pakistan as United Nations Secretary-General?s Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development to promote and support financial services in development countries.

Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2016, 11:17:00 PM »

Queen Maxima of The Netherlands leaves the Serena Hotel for her flight back to The Netherlands after her three day visit to Pakistan as United Nations Secretary-General?s Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development on February 11, 2016.

Flanagan

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2016, 04:29:54 AM »

I love Max - she is just a force of nature, imo  Thumb up The outfit?  Max can usually get away with anything as her personality trumps almost anything, but I'm having a real hard time trying to get past this outfit - OMG  Yikes
marie louise
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2016, 09:10:48 AM »

I am with you, Flanagan, this is really an incredibly ugly outfit. What was she thinking.....or maybe just jetlagged? The hair I will overlook, that's almost par for the course.
But I love her just the same!
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2016, 11:01:56 AM »

I love Max - she is just a force of nature, imo  Thumb up The outfit?  Max can usually get away with anything as her personality trumps almost anything, but I'm having a real hard time trying to get past this outfit - OMG  Yikes

I agree, Max has a great personality and lots of charisma but this outfit is the ugliest thing I've ever seen her wear 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: