Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2016 Events  (Read 93407 times)
Princess Jasmine

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: December 03, 2016, 09:09:27 PM »

At least she is doing her hair lately. I was/am more offended by her 3 remaining deep fried locks she refused to moisturize before a public engagement.

Exhibit A:

#neverforget

So, as she now looks like she didn't just jump off her bicycle after a windy schoolrun, I'm happy with her total look. Clothing included. She is the queen, she needs to stand out. Funny how the Dutch never complain about her shopping, it's not a topic at all. And we all know she spends the most. She is worth it!

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: December 05, 2016, 11:46:07 PM »

I really like Max but in this pic she looks like Renee Zellweger   Huh?

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Missynat

Mini Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: December 16, 2016, 01:00:14 PM »

Max was in Berlin and met with German Development Minister Gerd Mueller and German Federal Minister of Finance Wolfgang Schaeuble.  She wore a Natan coat which looks like a carpet  Nerves  Thank goodness she didn't wear the coat for long.

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: December 17, 2016, 12:28:08 AM »

I've already seen this coat somewhere, I just can't remember where but didn't she wore this coat with a turban?  Grin

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: December 17, 2016, 09:31:39 PM »

It is quite a nice dress, I think Mares and even Letizia have something extremely similar.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
HRH Miss Scarlett
Banned
Warned
Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: December 22, 2016, 07:23:46 PM »

Shocked  Holy moly, that is a lot of filler!!

She also looks like she might have gotten her lips plumped and perhaps a few nips as well?
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: December 23, 2016, 05:52:18 AM »

Ma'x's whole character is wiped off her face Blink

Her face looks like clean slate Crap Dead

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Missynat

Mini Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: December 24, 2016, 02:57:19 AM »

I've already seen this coat somewhere, I just can't remember where but didn't she wore this coat with a turban?  Grin

Nuno, good memory, WOW.  I went on the internet to look and yeap, Max wore the coat with a turban on her visit with Wax to Paris, France.

Qua Patet Orbis

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: January 01, 2017, 03:24:18 PM »

Max her fillers/botox at work:

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: January 01, 2017, 05:30:04 PM »

I've already seen this coat somewhere, I just can't remember where but didn't she wore this coat with a turban?  Grin

Nuno, good memory, WOW.  I went on the internet to look and yeap, Max wore the coat with a turban on her visit with Wax to Paris, France.

I knew it  Thanks  Wink

Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: January 03, 2017, 12:03:23 AM »

Why?Huh? Max finally succumbed to the evil fillers and Botox and Big Time  Nerves Nerves

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: January 03, 2017, 11:04:12 AM »

Maxima is using botox for a years now Wink

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: January 03, 2017, 11:25:40 AM »

oh no!!!! Max, what did you do on your face?! Sad

Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: January 03, 2017, 12:17:01 PM »

Shocked  Holy moly, that is a lot of filler!!

She also looks like she might have gotten her lips plumped and perhaps a few nips as well?

Her face, especially her smile, looks exactly like Mary's from a couple of New year's receptions ago, in the orange dress...  Dead
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: January 03, 2017, 03:05:56 PM »

imo queen maxima started doing something with her face years ago, then she probably had a very minor mid facial lifting pre proclamation and,since then,she lost kgs and got very fit ,therefore the only way to keep her face "baby fat" looking was via fillers.

i guess when you are a queen/princess ,what you want to achieve is a general air of youthfulness that must be perceived from afar. a bit like when we got our picture taken and we look so washed out,even if we are perfectly made up in a "less is more,bobbi brown neutrals" everyday way.

if I want to look intelligent,with fresh sparkly eyes in a picture ( "perceived from afar") i must add a lot of khol and get panda eyes,panda in real life,but very intelligent in picture.

so i don't blame maxima,mary,mette & co because they did something and look puffy in a close up.they belong to an era when a queen was to be seen passing by in a carriage. too bad we now have iphones,zoom,and we can spot every single flaw in their faces! poverette!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: