Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2016 Events  (Read 89967 times)
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: January 04, 2017, 07:22:49 AM »

I really like Max but in this pic she looks like Renee Zellweger   Huh?

Wow. Renee Zellweger is right! I have suspected as much because her face looked very smooth and the deep lines on her forehead were almost invisible at the coronation. That's 2013. So she's been doing it for a while now.

Here she has obvious bunny lines. So are bunny lines the clear indicators for Botox? I asked this before and I received no clear responses ("Maybe..."). Leti has been accused of having Botox for years but so far, she still doesn't have bunny lines. Are Spanish dermatologists so much better than other countries?  Thinking Granted, Leti never had deep lines on her forehead. The only indents (not deep lines either) she had were between her eye brows.
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: January 05, 2017, 12:24:40 AM »

LP the pic I posted was taken in december or november....the pic you posted is from 2013? Because the outfit looks like the one she wore in Argentina.

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: January 05, 2017, 03:58:06 AM »

LP the pic I posted was taken in december or november....the pic you posted is from 2013? Because the outfit looks like the one she wore in Argentina.

No. I think that photo is also recent. I mentioned their coronation in 2013 when she had a smooth face, not that photo.  Wink
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: January 10, 2017, 02:30:52 PM »

Bunny lines can be the result of Botox numbing the forehead, brow and upper cheek area. However a lot of people do have bunny lines naturally when they smile. I think I saw pictures of a fairly young Maxima grinning widely and having some bunny lines.
That being said, the two pictures above IMO show that Maxima had something done.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: January 10, 2017, 10:51:54 PM »

Bunny lines can be the result of Botox numbing the forehead, brow and upper cheek area. However a lot of people do have bunny lines naturally when they smile. I think I saw pictures of a fairly young Maxima grinning widely and having some bunny lines.
That being said, the two pictures above IMO show that Maxima had something done.

100% agree. I have bunny lines when smile and I never had any procedure and before I use to defend Max but those pictures definitely said otherwise.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: