Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra, Countess of Fredensbourg - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 137332 times)
caroline

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2016, 02:05:34 AM »

She looks absolutely georgous in that Pic. Long hair suits her better and hope that meets someone that would make her finally happy. becuase unlike Mosh., Alex was willing to find happiness. Not cling on a fake marriage for the sake of priviledge.
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2016, 02:50:51 AM »

She's still a party animal...she would have been a better match for Fred.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2016, 02:56:17 PM »

Alex gave an exclusive interview to BT. They posted the pictures and part of the interview on their website:

http://www.bt.dk/royale/a...n-ud-for-nikolai-og-felix

Alexandra exclusive to BT: How does the future look for Nikolai and Felix

Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix has much in common but are also very different. And their differences also makes Countess Alexandra watching the two go their separate ways in the near future.

In the past few years, 16-year-old Prince Nikolai been a boarder at Herlufsholm Boarding School, where he is currently taking his baccalaureate. Prince Felix of 13 years, who is in 7th grade at Krebs School, has been the only one to stay solid at home, and Countess Alexandra does not expect that he flies from the nest in the same way as its big brother:

"No, I do not think Felix will follow the school uniform. But they are also very different personalities. Nikolai would like to study abroad. While Felix likes his familiar surroundings and having his things around him. "

"He's a creature of habit. So sleeping in a dormitory with 34 other boys is a scary thought for him. When asked, he says very wise: It is not known yet. I have not made that decision yet, "said the countess about her sons' preliminary plans for the future.

Alexandra BT after the divorce: Therefore, the princes no longer Martin
You can access the full interview HERE with a subscription to BT PLUS. It is free for the first 30 days, and there is NO bond. You can also find your nearest supplier for BT and buy today's paper.

Here tells Countess Alexandra among other things, why she found it necessary to lynskilsmisse. There is also Countess Alexandra's answers to the following questions:

How it was to see pictures of Martin J?rgensen with Eva Harlou shortly after the break.
What she meant when she associated with the divorce said that 'our values ​​were different'.
Whether she still loves Martin Jorgensen.

Additionally tells Countess Alexandra also:

Prince Felix and Prince Nikolai's handling of the divorce.
The emotions surrounding her first appearance in public after the divorce.
Housing sales
Her strained relationship with Facebook
Love of Denmark

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2016, 03:06:05 PM »

Thanks for posting Thistle!  Star

Not a flattering pose for her (or anyone for that matter). I can't say anything positive about what she's wearing (too young, too pale) or the pictures. I think her sons do her credit though.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2016, 03:09:11 PM »

Not a flattering pose for her (or anyone for that matter). I can't say anything positive about what she's wearing (too young, too pale) or the pictures. I think her sons do her credit though.

Star  Nope. That is not a good outfit.
ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2016, 06:18:41 PM »

Why oh why is she doing interviews about the boys and her divorce? She is becoming so much a celebrity rather than a distant, ex royal. I hope she doesn't descend into weekly ineterviews and photoshoots.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2016, 06:27:49 PM »

I agree. Sleeveless tops do not flatter women after a certain age. She's in great shape but unfortunately, sagging skin under arm still shows.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2016, 07:20:49 PM »

I don't understand what the purpose of this interview was. She has the same problem as Mares, she does not realize that she is not a spring chicken anymore and should dress appropriately. I think she is missing the lime light this is why she has to speak every so often. Has Jokke ever said anything about the boys?
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2016, 09:34:57 PM »

I don't see any problems with this interviews. She's ranking somewhere like the other royals, outside the DRF family: the Rosenborgs and Princess Elisabeth. They give the same kind of interviews from time to time and talk about the same topics (their life) too. IOW she fits totally in with the rest of the royal family Smiley
My one remaining issue with Alex is her annual pay. Which is actualluy more with the DRF and Marge, but I think it would suit Alex very well if she said no thanks, once Felix turned 18.
Papillon

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2016, 06:38:12 PM »

i agree. I would not have worn that top either for a photoshoot like this. However, I really think her arms look better than Mosh' do. Alex is petite and toned. I really hope she finds her perfect match in life. Maybe she will, if she takes on a good job. But it might not be for her to decide. The DRF might want to control her, and I am not sure she can decide entirely by herself. 
Ksenija

Medium Member

Latvia Latvia

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2016, 06:59:22 PM »

I think that Alex looks very goof for her age Smiley
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2016, 12:15:57 AM »

I like her coat.

Minus the ugly shoes with the Linus-style nylons, Alex looks fantastic.  Her skin and makeup look really great.  Her face looks younger than it has in years. 
ronda

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2016, 03:03:44 AM »

i agree. I would not have worn that top either for a photoshoot like this. However, I really think her arms look better than Mosh' do. Alex is petite and toned. I really hope she finds her perfect match in life. Maybe she will, if she takes on a good job. But it might not be for her to decide. The DRF might want to control her, and I am not sure she can decide entirely by herself. 

I think you are right about the DRF and them still possibly being controlling in some
  way. But then again, as along as she continues to take money from the danish
  taxpayers then she should be held accountable for her actions and lifestyle. IMO

She sold her house in Copenhagen afew months ago for around 25 million danish
  kroner, which is approx $5.3 million Australian dollars. Any news on
  if she has purchased a new property?

Smiley...Knowledge is Power...Smiley
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2016, 08:03:25 PM »

Countess Alexandra stops at UNICEF with immediate effect!!!!

After 15 years as a patron of UNICEF Denmark, Countess Alexandra stops working for the organization. Countess Alexandra stops as patron of UNICEF Denmark. It happens as of today says UNICEF ​​in an unexpectedly brief message in the face of her 15 years with the organization.

UNICEF emphasizes, however Countess's involvement in projects in Thailand, Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Greenland and a children's research center in Florence will remain.

UNICEF ​​does not disclose why Countess Alexandra stopped her membership with the organization, but it may be due to an impending employment with another company or organization. Thus, she has made no secret that she would like to have time in his career again.
* ^^^^oh, of course - guess who will be the new royal patron for UNICEF*

That she repeated as recently as Monday in an interview with BT.

- "I'd love to come back to the business woman I was when I came to this country", she explained and revealed that there might be a job along the way.

- "There are some things in the pipeline that could be exciting. But I just can not say much yet. 2016 is really a year when I will renew myself and look at what life has to offer."

------------------------------------------------

Currently

> Queen Rania - UNICEF's first Eminent Advocate for Children

> The Grand Duchess - Patron of UNICEF Luxembourg / UNICEF Eminent Advocate for Children / Goodwill Ambassador for UNESCO

> Princess Lalla Fatima Zohra of Morocco

> Princess Martha Louise - Patron of UNICEF Norway

> Queen Mathilde - Honorary President of UNICEF Belgium

> Princess Beatrix - Patron of UNICEF Netherlands

> Queen Silvia - Patron of UNICEF Sweden

> Queen Mother Ashi Sangay Choden Wangchuck of Bhutan > Patron of UNFPA

> Princess Basma Bint Talal of Jordan > Patron of UNFPA

UN postitions in Denmark

Yrma
- Patron of UN FPA (HIV/AIDS/POVERTY)
- Patron of UN WHO Europe

Marie
- Patron of UN ESCO - Danish National Commission
- Patron of the Danish AIDS Fond

it's obvious who's resume will benefit with that royal patronage, no?

« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 09:34:35 PM by PeDe » Logged

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2016, 08:55:14 PM »

Well, if it's Mary we pretty much predicted it here Beer

I'm not impressed with Alex's work the last couple of years and that's mostly on her of course but it's sickening to see her reputation dragged through the mud to make others look better
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: