Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra, Countess of Fredensbourg - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 148828 times)
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2016, 08:37:31 AM »

Wow!! I hope MEDiana takes up this worthy cause because she's SOOO good with children 

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2016, 12:12:47 PM »

Here is another group of people that Mary will come in and not impress. Alex is just getting her life together again, finally after the Martin debacle it is  shame to see her perhaps forced out of this organization.
zadalina
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2016, 12:32:04 PM »

I like her coat.

her new fillers look good too  Laughing whenever i think mary is a bad for the Danes i remember this one Wink))

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2016, 12:39:48 PM »

I can imagine that the whole DRF wants Alex out. It has been years since her divorce and her popularity has faded and was tainted somehow by her decisions after the divorce.

Lately there haven't been many positive moments for the DRF: Frodo is instable as usual, Henri is acting up like a diva and behaves really strange/selfish/stupid, Media is over 40 and not the young and beautiful princess anymore (nothing for good headlines).

I think they don't want Alex in the media as a constant reminder for the Danes that they are paying for Jokkes first wife.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2016, 03:28:38 PM »

Wow!! I hope MEDiana takes up this worthy cause because she's SOOO good with children 

G Smiley.

Look at it this way: We'll have tons of materials for the Kids nust Love Mary thread as well as the White Savior Icon thread. Win win for us!  Beer
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2016, 04:06:39 AM »

G Smiley.

Look at it this way: We'll have tons of materials for the Kids nust Love Mary thread as well as the White Savior Icon thread. Win win for us!  Beer

I hope it goes to Marie - she would be so perfect!
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2016, 10:29:43 AM »

Here is another group of people that Mary will come in and not impress. Alex is just getting her life together again, finally after the Martin debacle it is  shame to see her perhaps forced out of this organization.

She was not forced out, she chose to stop being their patron according to the Chairman of Unicef Denmark Alfred Josefsen.
He praises  Alexandra for her efforts over the 15 years she has been patron of the organization.
And would have wanted her to continue as their royal patron.

http://www.avisen.dk/derf...ed-unicef-det_387425.aspx
http://ekstrabladet.dk/fl...andras-beslutning/6088526

Her response when asked about her taxpayer paid alimony:
Now that you stop this patronage, do you think you should still continue to receive an annual payment(from the state)?

"As I said, there are some new projects for me. I'm working on new exciting things. I'd love to tell you more about it when I can " said Alexandra - with fixed gaze.
http://www.bt.dk/royale/a...re-populaer-i-befolkninge

New projects Thinking Personal or as a representative of Denmark?
Her work ethic has been rather sketchy the last copy of years.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2016, 02:14:32 PM »

I can't imagine that the new projects are connected to the DRF. She is too far our. It has been too long and too many things have happened. It would be nice for her if she went back to work, got her life together.
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2016, 03:32:39 PM »

If she lands an executive level role with Lego/Maersk/Pandora and resigns her appanage it would only help her popularity!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2016, 06:33:18 PM »

May 28
Alexandra walked for a good cause

This year, Countess Alexandra walked without her sons, Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix, as she participated in the Parkinson Unity Walk. The countess had a smile on her face and arms in the air as she happily reached the goal line, after a nice walk through Copenhagen sunlit streets.

For the fifth consecutive year the Parkinson Unity Walk was held, and about 5.600 participants, with Parkinson's, caregivers and faithful supporters took the trip from Christiansborg to the King's Garden. Countess Alexandra has previously had her two sons, Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix, on the walk, but this year she had to do without sons company. The two princes are the weekend for Classic Race in Aarhus with their father, Prince Joachim.

Instead followed Alexandra with good friends and conversation flowed.

- "Parkinson's disease is a terrible disease that many people suffer from. It is very important for me to support the work against the disease", said Alexandra, who has been a patron of the Association for 20 years.

getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2016, 06:09:39 AM »

G Smiley.

Beer  Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2016, 12:35:58 AM »

June 3
Alex happy: Holidays with children

Both Countess Alexandra and Prince Joachim will be able to have summer holiday with Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix. Alexandra and Joachim have agreed on how their children should go on school holidays.

Princes Nikolai, 16, and 13-year-old Felix share their holiday evenly into two halves between mother and father.

- "Boys will be with me in one half and with Joachim in the other half of the time. I have planned holiday at home and abroad for us three. There is now no question of going to Alanya in Turkey, where I have a holiday home", reveals the Countess of Frederiksborg.

Both Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix spent quality time with their father in Aarhus last week, when they participated together at the Classic Race in 2016, and here, among others competed in a soapbox car race.

temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2016, 02:12:57 AM »

Where does Alex live now that she sold her house? Is she still in Copenhagen?
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2016, 12:35:17 AM »

http://www.tv2lorry.dk/ar...get-fik-alexandra-villaen

Alexandra sold her house for 23 million kroner. There were only loans for 6.195.000 kroner in the house so the sale brought her just about 17 million kroner, right in the pocket. I guess the press about her having serious money issues were just made up Whistle No news of where she's planning to live.
Personally I hope she's planning to down size and eventually say no to the money when Felix turn 18. That would do wonders for her and for Joachim - and it would be the right thing to do obviously
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2016, 04:55:23 AM »

I just have one thing to say:

I can't wait for Nikolai and Felix to turn 18. They'll probably support Alex with their own salaries. Not fair to give Alex an appanage.  Nono

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: