Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra, Countess of Fredensbourg - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 74448 times)
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Princess Gollumina wants her precioussss

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2017, 01:00:37 AM »

I'm sorry, I'm just going to have to ask... is that really Alexandra...?!  Yikes What has happened to her?!  Nerves

If her name wasn't on the cover, I never would've recognised her. Is it her?

For comparison, Alex in November.

This apparently from November too. She looks very different than before.

Here's a pic from Her & Nu which is from December.

Plastic surgery...? It doesn't look like natural ageing but something seems to be... off.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 01:15:08 AM by Suzerain » Logged

The Rally Prince driving (yes, it's really him)...
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2017, 02:26:09 PM »

Ok, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it then.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2017, 07:02:53 PM »

Huh?Huh??? 
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2017, 08:51:37 PM »

She looks exactly the same to me.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: February 20, 2017, 10:50:28 AM »

Seems her to me, the only different is that on the H&N cover she is not all "glamed-up": simple clothes, natural hair and most important she has no makeup. In the other pics she's with a more polished style and has makeup on - lot's of it.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: February 20, 2017, 11:00:52 AM »

Huh?Huh???  

Just wrote that because I felt I was the only one thinking her face transforms the same way as Mary's - plump and youthful every now and then, less so at other times. First it's taught, then it's saggy and not in a logical chronological order. The facial expressions also get distorted because the face is pulling in some places and not moving on other places.

She might have looked the same for the past five to ten years but I haven't really paid any attention until now. But now I feel it really doesn't matter. If she looks strange then let her. So many people these days using fillers and botox that you sort of have to get used to it I guess.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: February 20, 2017, 05:11:50 PM »

Huh?Huh???  

Just wrote that because I felt I was the only one thinking her face transforms the same way as Mary's - plump and youthful every now and then, less so at other times. First it's taught, then it's saggy and not in a logical chronological order. The facial expressions also get distorted because the face is pulling in some places and not moving on other places.

She might have looked the same for the past five to ten years but I haven't really paid any attention until now. But now I feel it really doesn't matter. If she looks strange then let her. So many people these days using fillers and botox that you sort of have to get used to it I guess.

I think she's used Botox in the past, but I'm not seeing much else.  She looks pretty much the same to me, but that's just my opinion. 

If she's doing more, then she's got a much better doctor than the one Mosh has.  On Mosh, it's very obvious that she's messing with her face. 
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: February 20, 2017, 06:31:01 PM »

Star Thistle. I think she was not prepared to be photographed. She had lost a lot of weight (after the split with Martin) and seems to have re-gained some - all this shows in your face as well.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: February 20, 2017, 09:33:43 PM »

I find it very difficult to compare different pictures since today almost everything is photoshopped. So a pix in November might be totally glammed up, while the next month the photo has been left fairly natural, and so on...
I think she used Botox, she has a bit of a bunny nose and a very smooth forehead while there are a lot of wrinkles (Botox not injectable here) directly around her eyes.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: February 21, 2017, 04:20:27 AM »

One of the things I have learned on this board is being able to tell who's had work done.

I think Alex has had fillers and botox as well. But she started much later than Mary while she's 7 or 8 years older than her.
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: February 21, 2017, 10:21:13 AM »

year 2007
year 2017

Ten years apart... it looks normal to me the wrinkles look deeper, see them in the same spots. There were already wrinkle in pic 2007 but less deep than the one in 2017 picture.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #101 on: February 21, 2017, 08:23:21 PM »

The work she has had done is very descreet. I guess a big difference would be that Alex hasn't actually had any real PS done. Mary has.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2017, 02:36:05 PM »

Alexandra will stop receiving her annual pay when Prince Felix turns 18.

ETA: http://www.dr.dk/nyheder/...rasiger-sig-aarlig-ydelse
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2017, 10:01:00 PM »

Alexandra will stop receiving her annual pay when Prince Felix turns 18.

ETA: http://www.dr.dk/nyheder/...rasiger-sig-aarlig-ydelse

Does she have a job?  If not, she'll need to get one.  Hope that house is paid for and not mortgaged.
ralf103

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2017, 11:18:39 PM »

But she will apparently receive a considerable pension from the State when she reaches retirement age.

IMO this is good for all, the Court no longer has to endure the constant media fuss over finances that Alex's apanage brought up, Alex gets an allowance for a little while longer and a considerable secure pension for her later life. She does if i recall correctly already sit on a Board or two for which she gets paid so I am sure a few more jobs like that and she'll make up the lost income. Didn't she sell the house and move into an apartment? I bet in doing that she paid of any mortgage and so only has her living expenses to worry about.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: