Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Grimaldis Popularity  (Read 3052 times)
RandyDrx

Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« on: January 19, 2016, 01:30:35 PM »

I'm terribly sorry if this or similar topics are already existed. But I'm curious, how popular are the Grimaldis in Monaco?

Do the Mon?gasque really like and respect them despite their scandals?

And are there any republican sentiment there like in other monarchies?
melk12

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 12:39:34 AM »

Half of people who live in Monaco are millionaires who who don't pay taxes.
Monaco's appeal is glamor, this is what attracts tourists and celebrities, so I think that the scandals are not a major problem for most residents, honestly. If they get rid of the princely family, Monaco will become another coastal village, so I don't see it happening.

That said, I read several times that Stephanie is the most beloved member by the Monegasque. But not sure what they think of Albert, Charlene, Caroline and her children and in laws.
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 10:29:43 AM »

the milliardaires who are living in Monaco are only8 por cent of the population, it is an untrue idea to say that there are a lot milliardaires in Monaco, there are also workers, people who work in the banks, people who work in the h?tels, people who  teach in the schools, colleges, people who work in the shops, people who drive the cars.  and so...., If th?ses persons would stop to work, there would be no more activities in Monaco.
The milliardaires are no more living always in Monaco,one week, the are living in Monaco, one week in London, one week in New York City and so ...
All the monegash people is not paying taxes apart the french and italian milliardaires, these french and italian rich people are paying their taxes to the France and Italia.the monegash people has a lot of advantages

The people of Monaco don't speak about the princely family but the  monegash people will say you that  the most beloved member of the family is the prince Albert. I think you will be surprised but they like that he is kind, near to the people of Monaco, since the beginnning of his reign, he is sharing all  his  family life with the people of Monaco,   there are not a lot of royals who are offering to their people a concert for their wedding and a concert for the 10 years of their reign.
Since the birth of Jacques and Gabriella, Charlene is becoming a beloved princess in monaco
Cocorose

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 04:18:20 AM »

In an interview on Larry King Albert said the people in Monaco do pay taxes.  It is included in the purchase price so they don't see the taxes as others do. 
Hanimefendi

Baby Member

United States United States

So you're a royal highness by marriage? How droll.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2016, 05:28:03 AM »

In an interview on Larry King Albert said the people in Monaco do pay taxes.  It is included in the purchase price so they don't see the taxes as others do.  

People pay VAT on purchases.  But Monegasque citizens and residents do not pay personal income taxes to Monaco.  Citizens of other countries(like French citizens, for example) who work in Monaco may owe income taxes in their own countries though.

Avatar: Princess Hatice Hayriye Ayşe Durruşehvar Sultan.

King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck of Bhutan,  ruling a wretched 3rd world country with an iron fist while pretending it's a democracy since 2006.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: