Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 668 669 [670] 671 672 ... 677   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of William and Kate V  (Read 2218033 times)
Michelle0187

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10035 on: February 02, 2019, 06:03:12 PM »

^it would be naive to just agree with whatever you say because it's more interesting
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #10036 on: February 02, 2019, 07:18:15 PM »

The reason I think it's staged is because KP will usually have a fit and also RPOs letting people get that close. Staged insofar as I think someone was aware of it, or tipped them off, and maybe Kate wasn't aware, but I do think it was one of those tacit things. They've done it before. It's all so weird.

I hope William was there, that's crappy of him if he wasn't especially considering how much that family has catered to his every whim.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10037 on: February 02, 2019, 08:49:24 PM »

Thereís rumors Carole gets along well with Pippaís in-laws but Williams doesnít. So Will has been spending as much time with them over there
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #10038 on: February 02, 2019, 10:42:22 PM »

Wow, many thoughts about this.  Iím afraid Iím going with the staged idea, whether she knew or not is another matter, but if she didnít then the rpo would have had them drive on while someone cleared the paps away.  No way would they have allowed Kate to walk through like this, itís just too big a security risk.  She looks like sheís crying and upset, Iíd guess William had something to do with it or maybe sheís upset at whoever called the paps.  What is interesting is how some in the pictures arenít even looking at her, theyíre looking at phones or have their back to her. Poor Kate has always been used as a pawn by others in games and she dutifully goes along with it.

What would the purpose be? Well, sorry, but itís obvious, way too much of how others are being treated badly by the press, lets quickly reinforce how bad it is for poor Kate too.  We so rarely see Kate like this anymore so itís for a reason, itís all mindfuckery and games, donít trust any of them to be genuine.

As for the dress, awful.  I wonder if all her stands are going to throw their arms up in horror at her wearing bright colours, summer dress and no tights in the middle of winter? Apparently real duchesses donít do that......

I never thought of this but it actually makes a lot of sense. I'm surprised William would allow it but like you said Kate always dutifully goes along. Maybe that why she looks upset and William wasn't apparently there? Kate will take one for the team but William won't. I would guess William and Harry's relationship will only split further then it already has if the rumors are true.

I know this family is capable of throwing anybody under the bus, for one reason or another, to achieve some goal. Unfortunately in this specific case because of the goal and the people involved they won't achieve what they want so in a way Kate got thrown and beaten badly in the worst way possible for nothing. I mean she got harassed and embarrassed when she didn't have to (the whole thing could have been prevented) for what exactly?  
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 10:48:48 PM by NAOTMAA » Logged
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #10039 on: February 03, 2019, 12:21:22 AM »

anybody here find it odd William is not attending his mother in law birthday party?
because i find his absence weird.
Maybe he arrived later? Mister Yellowpoppy and I often arrive at different moments...

for the gfatigue, Louis is in his teething period...
I hope so,not attending the gradmother of your children birthday  isn't nice at all imo,but i wont be surprised if he didn't...

Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10040 on: February 03, 2019, 12:52:10 AM »

Thereís rumors Carole gets along well with Pippaís in-laws but Williams doesnít. So Will has been spending as much time with them over there

Whatever his issue is he needs to put his big boy pants on and suck it up.  This is his mother-in-laws birthday...happens only once a year.  As someone who lost his mother when she was just 36 he should be thankful for the fact that his wife (the women he loves...mother of his children) hasn't yet had to gone through that pain.  He should understand how every birthday/holiday/whatever is precious. 

My mother was 22 when her father had a stroke and died 6 weeks later (having never left the hospital).  She celebrates everyone of our birthdays (even if all we can do is a phone call) and all major holidays.  She never hangs up a call without saying I love you...or even leaves the house without doing the same.  Her loss at a young age has made her understand that every moment is precious and that those you love can be taken from you without warning.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10041 on: February 03, 2019, 01:42:34 AM »

He should get over it but I guess his privacy isnít  there is much with
Pippas new in-laws
Michelle0187

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #10042 on: February 03, 2019, 05:29:46 AM »

anybody here find it odd William is not attending his mother in law birthday party?
Maybe he arrived later? Mister Yellowpoppy and I often arrive at different moments...

I hope so,not attending the gradmother of your children birthday  isn't nice at all imo,but i wont be surprised if he didn't...

Was Carole at Kate's  birthday party?
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #10043 on: February 03, 2019, 04:09:55 PM »

No I don't think that the Middletons were at the Norfolk weekend. That seems to be a party for their friends.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #10044 on: February 03, 2019, 04:56:13 PM »

Was Carole at Kate's  birthday party?
Not sure actually
Kate birthday was much more like girls gathering while this of Carole looks to me like a family affaire

periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #10045 on: February 03, 2019, 05:03:15 PM »

It doesn't look like she's been crying it looks like it is freezing cold. I wouldn't be surprised if Pippa called the paps and no they shouldn't be able to get that close to her. She may be dull as dishwater but she deserves to be able to move about securely. This is nuts. I hope she had fun at the party gosh getting away from three young kids and her uptight husband must have felt like a tropical vacation.
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #10046 on: February 03, 2019, 05:49:24 PM »

Do you, anyone here, think that whatever is going on with Meghan and the paps is having a backfire effect on William and Kate? Collateral damage?
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10047 on: February 03, 2019, 06:26:12 PM »

Do you, anyone here, think that whatever is going on with Meghan and the paps is having a backfire effect on William and Kate? Collateral damage?

Sure, because any time the media can create even the illusion of dissension, they get clicks/sales.

Because people are freaking stupid, that's why.

lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #10048 on: February 03, 2019, 06:34:30 PM »

^it would be naive to just agree with whatever you say because it's more interesting

And I to agree with you just because you think my belief is ďridiculousĒ.
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #10049 on: February 04, 2019, 03:04:08 AM »

For what itís worth, photographers are well aware of where Pippaís home is and regularly wait outside for her to appear.

It looked to me in the original photograph that the RPOís were clearly in front of Kate and she was a few steps behind them. However, I agree that this appears to be the closest photographers have gotten to her physically since she married in. That is concerning.
Pages: 1 ... 668 669 [670] 671 672 ... 677   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: