Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 674 675 [676] 677   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of William and Kate V  (Read 2062197 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #10125 on: February 13, 2019, 02:35:08 AM »

It drives me crazy that William doesn't button his suit jacket when standing or walking. It looks so sloppy.

+1

He has no style at all
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10126 on: February 13, 2019, 02:51:02 AM »

I canít believe he freaking elbowed herl, he is so rude

Those boys needed much more therapy than they got growing up
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10127 on: February 13, 2019, 03:32:01 AM »

He is such a douche. I have warmed up to Kate but still canít stand WIlliam. She has her faults but I bet she puts up with a lot of crap from him.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #10128 on: February 13, 2019, 03:44:31 AM »

I'll never  forget all the stories that came out at a trickle about how horrible he was and still is to her but she put up with it to get that ring, and her parents colluded in getting them back together when Kate finally had said ENOUGH.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #10129 on: February 13, 2019, 04:33:18 AM »

I don't see that he "elbows" her, I've watched the sequence in slow-motion, he does a lot of adjusting of his suit-coat with alternate hands is all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckEXCKqSyzg

They're both fidgeting about a bit with their clothes in the ten seconds or so after they take their seats, and look in good spirits to me.

CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10130 on: February 13, 2019, 04:55:21 PM »

I'll never  forget all the stories that came out at a trickle about how horrible he was and still is to her but she put up with it to get that ring, and her parents colluded in getting them back together when Kate finally had said ENOUGH.

Tells you what kind of parents Waity has. As well as the fact she has no backbone to stand up to her mother.
Chandrasekhi

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #10131 on: February 13, 2019, 06:02:44 PM »

I don't see that he "elbows" her, I've watched the sequence in slow-motion, he does a lot of adjusting of his suit-coat with alternate hands is all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckEXCKqSyzg

They're both fidgeting about a bit with their clothes in the ten seconds or so after they take their seats, and look in good spirits to me.

Yes The entitled prat did seem to adjust his jacket instead of doing bodily harm to his animated and engaged wife. Given the wasted years, if Kate as Dutiful Duchess had been a chemical reaction she would have had a very high activation energy. It seems the catalyst she needed finally made its appearance: age/Louis /the other married in Huh? -take your pick.
Talika

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #10132 on: February 13, 2019, 07:43:32 PM »

Botox is done very well.
Chandrasekhi

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #10133 on: February 13, 2019, 07:49:49 PM »

Wow, Ellie, did Kate really say ENOUGH? That's amazing (even though she didn't follow through).!
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10134 on: February 13, 2019, 08:10:30 PM »

Wow, Ellie, did Kate really say ENOUGH? That's amazing (even though she didn't follow through).!

They broke-up at least once before their public break-up in 2007. Supposely, around 2005(?) (I think they were still in Uni), Kate dumped William because she had enough of the way he treated her and wanted to move on. But pretty much everyone around her pushed for her to take him back, from friends to family. Her mom was the main one, pushing really hard and inviting him to a bonfire party where they eventually got back together.

The whole story is very sad imo. A guy treated her daughter like dirt, the girl had the courage to dump him and instead of full support, Ma Midds colluded for her to get back with him Crap

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Chandrasekhi

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #10135 on: February 13, 2019, 09:01:16 PM »

I'll never  forget all the stories that came out at a trickle about how horrible he was and still is to her but she put up with it to get that ring, and her parents colluded in getting them back together when Kate finally had said ENOUGH.

They broke-up at least once before their public break-up in 2007. Supposely, around 2005(?) (I think they were still in Uni), Kate dumped William because she had enough of the way he treated her and wanted to move on. But pretty much everyone around her pushed for her to take him back, from friends to family. Her mom was the main one, pushing really hard and inviting him to a bonfire party where they eventually got back together.

The whole story is very sad imo. A guy treated her daughter like dirt, the girl had the courage to dump him and instead of full support, Ma Midds colluded for her to get back with him Crap
Hug Thistle. very, very sad indeed. A ritual sacrifice at the altar of greed. I had no idea. The only narrative around Kate I have known,  is that she hunted William down and would have done anything and everything to keep him, self-respect be damned.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10136 on: February 13, 2019, 09:38:15 PM »

She did everything to get the big blue, imo. But I think a decisive factor was her family pushing for it too, and her not having the backbone to say no. After so long, I think she just gave up and played along, loosing all self-respect and any independence.

I think she wanted the Princess/Duchess title but I have always wondered if the Midds were not into Prince William, she would have chased him so rentlessly...

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
fogdancer
Banned
Banned
Big Member

Brazil Brazil

An explosive mix of blonde and ginger with blue ey

Ignore
« Reply #10137 on: February 13, 2019, 10:50:37 PM »

Revisiting this gown, I have to say it was perfect for the then state of her pregnancy.
(Lovely look overall, big bling - just the hair was not to my taste).

The white gown yesterday was just fab, the perfect cut for her body type, almost etheral; the bling as well, and I did also like the updo.
So she CAN have others than the "grandmother-low-bun".

At least I don't like the necklace thing and her hair down, no matter how much jewelry she wears she is not jewelry material woman.

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
Evangelina

Warned
Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #10138 on: February 13, 2019, 11:00:00 PM »

They look great together, the most important part they aren't taking themselves too seriously. The stuck-up behavior of other prominent figures gets old pretty fast.
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #10139 on: February 14, 2019, 03:20:48 AM »

I knew the white dress (although I thought it as sky blue for some reason) looked familiar but People and Hello saved me the search  Cool

(it also has that wrapped/bondage look going on that Kate's new pink Gucci has too)

« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 03:28:22 AM by NAOTMAA » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 674 675 [676] 677   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: