Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 677   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of William and Kate V  (Read 2256374 times)
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2016, 02:14:21 PM »

Talking points for Waity on the queen's birthday.

- "Obviously William and I are keen to put the back the light spotlight on the queen obviously not too brightly into her eyes as she is elderly."
- "There are lots of interesting events and interesting things planned for this interesting year."
- "William and I will say happy birthday on her birthday which is the celebration of the birth, yes."
- "There will yes obviously be a cake which will be totally baked and to test the cake before it is baked then tasted to eat of course."
- "The birthday is obviously an issue which effects us all and it takes place on a day of course each year and the day is the same for all of us no matter our background and obviously I was very lucky to come from a family where we did have birthdays each year and obviously we all make the celebrate to the birthday of each."

I do think these remarks are to witty for Kate's personality (well, lack of...) Smiley
gudgeon

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2016, 02:14:53 PM »

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt
The Duchess of Cambridge has given her first ever pre-approved softball Q&A session with 347 takes, re-dos, and start-overs interview as a royal to @ITV for a documentary about the Queen at 90. She will talk about all the things she knows the best - shopping, hair, faffing about, and suckering a huge portion of the serfs plebs loyal subjects into supporting your layabout lifestyle while praising you for nothing. She will also talk about how lucky the queen is to have gorgeous Waity in the family and how she and her Ma will be modernizing the monarchy.

There, I've fixed it!

Whistle

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2016, 02:24:33 PM »

They probably wrote the questions and gave her a script to study.
Well yeah, obviously, but as she is keen, so very keen to experience the experience (or smell the tea by smelling it, as the english might say) she is bound to hair up the entire thing nonetheless.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2016, 02:59:00 PM »

I want to know how many takes she had to do before they got it right or if she just muttered something then went all doe eyed at William waiting for him to fill in the gaps.  She couldn't even answer easy questions (well easy if you're not making up the story as you go along) at her engagement interview.  Several takes for that simple piece of fluff.
Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2016, 03:10:26 PM »

- "Obviously William and I are keen to put the back the light spotlight on the queen obviously not too brightly into her eyes as she is elderly."
- "There are lots of interesting events and interesting things planned for this interesting year."
- "William and I will say happy birthday on her birthday which is the celebration of the birth, yes."
- "There will yes obviously be a cake which will be totally baked and to test the cake before it is baked then tasted to eat of course."
- "The birthday is obviously an issue which effects us all and it takes place on a day of course each year and the day is the same for all of us no matter our background and obviously I was very lucky to come from a family where we did have birthdays each year and obviously we all make the celebrate to the birthday of each."

Laugh bounce Laughing

Keen!
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2016, 03:29:06 PM »

I want to know how many takes she had to do before they got it right or if she just muttered something then went all doe eyed at William waiting for him to fill in the gaps.  She couldn't even answer easy questions (well easy if you're not making up the story as you go along) at her engagement interview.  Several takes for that simple piece of fluff.

It isn't actually Kate we will see in the documentary. For understandable privacy concerns (the viewer - who could be a terrorist - might glimpse part of a corner of a disused room in Anmer Hall) it's a photo of HRH which is then digitally superimposed on Andy Serkis who motion captures the role of The Duchess in front of a green screen. I hear the final footage is tremendously lifelike! George will make a brief appearance too. Or, at least a tennis ball on a stick will bob up in shot for a moment during Andy's performance.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2016, 03:38:46 PM »

It isn't actually Kate we will see in the documentary. For understandable privacy concerns (the viewer - who could be a terrorist - might glimpse part of a corner of a disused room in Anmer Hall) it's a photo of HRH which is then digitally superimposed on Andy Serkis who motion captures the role of The Duchess in front of a green screen. I hear the final footage is tremendously lifelike! George will make a brief appearance too. Or, at least a tennis ball on a stick will bob up in shot for a moment during Andy's performance.

JAS  Star

I can promise you she'd probably pay more attention to that bobbing tennis ball now that she has All England than George.
bach

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2016, 06:08:31 PM »

All I can think of is the FAKE posh accent. She probably went extremely overboard with it for this interview. Im sure the editing room is having a blast watching the robot try to articulate and sound posh. haha

#FreeHarry
#HarryForKing
Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2016, 06:33:55 PM »

I do wonder how many takes it took? If someone stood behind the cameraman with a huge set of cue cards? I hope her hair is tied up or we are going to have a lot of hair flipping. I think we should all watch it with shots. Every time she says keen or um and erm we down a shot!

Keen!
Kins

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2016, 06:34:11 PM »

Choking on coffee (from laughing) while reading this. I can actually picture her saying these things.  Laughing
SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2016, 07:10:56 PM »

This woman refuses to do a proper curtsy for HM - or get off her arse to help ease HM's workload (I don't count that tennis or whatever patronage as helping - that seems more of a snark from HM to me. "Since you'll get off your lazy rear for Wimbledon, here - maybe you'll finally do something." LOL) - but she's going to do an interview for a docu/tribute for her 90th birthday? And I'm sure she'll be talking about how inspirational and amazing HM is, etc? Talk about insulting. Snare

Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2016, 09:23:06 PM »

Supercontent Jumping Laughing  Star

DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2016, 07:55:14 AM »

More like *hair flip*

*flashing the ring*

Erm, yes lovely grandmother erm, im so keen to be apart of this.

*stutter*

*doe eye look with heavy eyeliner*

*hair flip*

*doe eye to Harry and William*

*giggle*

While William looks angry clenching the jaw and hands

You missed out waity's fav word, Noodlesza .... Inspirational  Wink

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
gudgeon

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2016, 01:19:29 PM »

Star Star Hee!!  Laughing

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2016, 12:32:24 AM »

I would pay big money (if I had it) to see the outtakes and do overs of Waity's part. 

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 677   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: