Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 414 415 [416] 417 418 ... 448   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of William and Kate V  (Read 1088322 times)
Georgie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #6225 on: April 19, 2017, 02:41:50 AM »

^Oops! Thanks  Smiley
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6226 on: April 19, 2017, 11:45:07 AM »

^Oops! Thanks  Smiley
Beer

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Roll Eyes
Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #6227 on: April 20, 2017, 11:43:03 AM »

Trio visiting Global Academy in Hayes, west London for Heads Together

Keen!
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #6228 on: April 20, 2017, 11:51:18 AM »

I'm not saying this isn't an important issue to work on, but don't they have any other patronage to help? They're certainly attending a lot of events connected with Heads Together but I'm sure there are other causes they can work with separately IMHO....

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #6229 on: April 20, 2017, 12:01:08 PM »

Is something wrong with her?? Her posture is different and isn't covering her crotch with her clutch. Looks so much better, almost human  Secret

PS. Is Harry following the commando trend?   Thinking

« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 12:07:41 PM by Coya » Logged

Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #6230 on: April 20, 2017, 12:03:57 PM »

I agree her posture does look slightly better.

Keen!
perdie

Medium Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Ignore
« Reply #6231 on: April 20, 2017, 12:34:43 PM »

Smart, professional, better posture, looking (relatively) relaxed, and only one photo of the dread crotch!clutch (or should that be clutch!crotch  Thinking) - this is an impersonator, right?
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #6232 on: April 20, 2017, 01:54:04 PM »

Lovely suit, she looks great! Finally a smart, professional look!
gudgeon

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6233 on: April 20, 2017, 01:58:43 PM »

Trio visiting Global Academy in Hayes, west London for Heads Together

Wow - I appreciate that she's wearing a suit (even though I don't like it)...however, the guys are more dressed down so IMO, it's almost like they don't all look cohesive for the event, it's like they're going to different events. Two "business casual" the third "business formal" ...kind of annoying. BUT, I will cut her slack because she looks appropriate (no flashing) and isn't crotch-clutching (in these photos, anyway).

However...the bad? Her freaking hair! Wiglet alert, wiglet alert. Good gracious. The hair looks ridiculous! I HATE the ringlets, the bump on the crown of her head, the helmet fullness of it. I really am coming to hate her hair and the 1980's Texas big hairstyling. It just swallows up her head, face, neck and whatever insanely earrings she might happen to be wearing. Oh, another bad? If she's going to dress up like that (more formally than the guys) then she needs more jewelry than that stupid, ugly, overpriced necklace. A brooch, pearls or some big chunky beaded necklace, a scarf, some bangles...SOMETHING!!

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
Margaret

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #6234 on: April 20, 2017, 02:14:27 PM »

She is so much more dressed up than the men.  If they are going to the same event, either she should be dressed in casual trousers and jacket or they should be dressed in suits and ties. 
Eliza B

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #6235 on: April 20, 2017, 02:26:55 PM »

The bump in the hair gets me.  I think that's what gives her the semblance of better posture because if you trace her neck she's still leading with her face.

While I don't like the suit, I'm glad she's not wearing another coat dress and looks more professional.
periwinkle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #6236 on: April 20, 2017, 03:03:56 PM »

I like the suit it is more modern than she usually wears but it doesn't match the guys. Cream or nude shoes are the worst. I don't like seeing the boys balls bouncing up and down as they walk. Why can't they get better cut pants?
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6237 on: April 20, 2017, 03:16:36 PM »

However...the bad? Her freaking hair! Wiglet alert, wiglet alert. Good gracious. The hair looks ridiculous! I HATE the ringlets, the bump on the crown of her head, the helmet fullness of it. I really am coming to hate her hair and the 1980's Texas big hairstyling. It just swallows up her head, face, neck and whatever insanely earrings she might happen to be wearing.

Yep. I'm impressed with her being so put together from the neck down, for once. I like the color, the style, even the nude heels work. But the dead animal on her head wrecks it. So, so close.

Come on, Kate - you have access to the best that money and connections can buy. There's no excuse.

wisdomheaven

Gigantic Member

#SRFSugar

Ignore
« Reply #6238 on: April 20, 2017, 03:59:21 PM »

Love the Armani. Would still like to see a pant suit on occasion tho. It would be phenomenal look for her.

I honestly think the men are underdressed versus her being overdressed. I think both William and Harry look sloppy.
Vava

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #6239 on: April 20, 2017, 05:05:51 PM »

She looks good in a pencil skirt and her makeup is a huge improvement, too.  Those are two nice things I can say about this ensemble.

I dislike that jacket for a variety of reasons.  I am sick of the nude shoes and clutch bags, doesn't she have anything better to wear with this?  The hair....noooooooooooooo.  I don't think her posture looks much improved, either.
Pages: 1 ... 414 415 [416] 417 418 ... 448   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: