Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 363 364 [365] 366 367 ... 432   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of William and Kate V  (Read 1043894 times)
Olya

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #5460 on: February 17, 2017, 04:38:40 PM »

Olya, I am sorry, I made a joke. Your post saying they all had been to Paris before since the accident sounded so much like a voice of reason, and I wanted to add a quite petulant "So what?" in William's voice. That Wills and Harry were in Paris in 2007 (at the 10year anniversary) doesn't mean William can't have a self-pity-fest in 2017.
So obviously I agree with you and tried to make fun of William.

Don't worry, I got it, but elaborated partly to nonetheless answer and also to add my unnecessary two-pence 
Seeing how the majority of us thinks the same anyway, it's easy to catch each other's drift  Wink But they and their antics annoyed me and your comment got me thinking and I had to let go of my pent up annoyance by posting... Needless to say, that family drives us nuts, doesn't it?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #5461 on: February 17, 2017, 04:43:19 PM »

They do, but since I am not paying, I find them highly entertaining too.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Georgie

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #5462 on: February 17, 2017, 09:28:49 PM »

Well don't these two look oh-so-happy to be in each others company...  Whistle

Does Kate have a resting bitch face or is it the same usual face she makes when she's bored and can't wait to leave... (or is there any difference lol because she has that look on her face all the time.)

Also, does anyone else think that it looks like she's trying to not fall asleep and is also leaning away from Will??
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #5463 on: February 17, 2017, 10:52:49 PM »

What are they watching? A documentary on the African fruit fly? An introduction on implementing a new filter in off high exhaust systems?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5464 on: February 17, 2017, 11:43:53 PM »

Does Kate have a resting bitch face or is it the same usual face she makes when she's bored and can't wait to leave... (or is there any difference lol because she has that look on her face all the time.)

Also, does anyone else think that it looks like she's trying to not fall asleep and is also leaning away from Will??

I think Kate is already sleeping. There is no movement in her face. Probably a skill she honed at his polo games and royal family events. And he looks as if he pinches himself to not fall asleep as well. Or he does so to hold back a major tantrum because they dared to film him although his office made it clear during the months of hard negotiations that he only "works" on the red carpet. After that it's private time with no cameras allowed.  Whistle

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Roll Eyes
Margaret

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #5465 on: February 18, 2017, 12:45:54 AM »

What are they watching? A documentary on the African fruit fly? An introduction on implementing a new filter in off high exhaust systems?

"How to give an informative and entertaining speech and connect with your audience  and make them feel you genuinely care about their cause"
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5466 on: February 18, 2017, 04:48:12 AM »

At least she is not sniffing her hair.
Princess BlueEyes

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #5467 on: February 18, 2017, 04:54:45 AM »

Goodness, Kate could not look more bored if she tried.

Sondra Finchley

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5468 on: February 18, 2017, 11:20:10 AM »

Maybe she had a secret job we don't know about - I have that look when I am sat in a boring training and someone is droning on and on about something dull.
perdie

Medium Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Ignore
« Reply #5469 on: February 18, 2017, 11:54:20 AM »

Poor woman, she put her head to one side to look winsome, and now the weight of all the extra hair means she can't straighten it up at all.  And how dreadful, the whole event is about other people.  How is one supposed to maintain any degree of concentration in such a circumstance?
royalsareajoke

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #5470 on: February 18, 2017, 05:24:13 PM »

Kate: " Brexit? No, we haven't got a cat but a dog, and we feed him ehm something else"

Laugh bounce

Or, 'Gurge' (George) didn't Brexit, he was napping at the time'. Nanny Maria keeps a close eye on him I checked on him several times. And Charlotte is far too ladylike and delicate, she's a princess you know.'
Ok, cheesy Blush
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 05:37:23 PM by royalsareajoke, Reason: Trusting not a target » Logged

Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted
is the most terrible poverty.
- Mother Teresa
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #5471 on: February 18, 2017, 05:29:17 PM »

Well don't these two look oh-so-happy to be in each others company...  Whistle

Waity could not look more old if she tried. Goodness, I don't look this bad 20 years on.  I've had to take passport renewal photos today and my passport photo doesn't look this bad  Angel
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 05:57:29 PM by DebbieB » Logged

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
royalsareajoke

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #5472 on: February 18, 2017, 05:55:06 PM »

Oh, those children will be so happy to be served tea at the palace. Makes their sacrifice so appreciated.

For sure, nothing like an Oreo cookie and juice to ease their pain.  Roll Eyes

- Mother Teresa
royalsareajoke

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #5473 on: February 18, 2017, 06:08:33 PM »

German tabloid BUNTE is speculating whether they will take the time to visit the tunnel where Di's car crashed ... and how "painful" it must be for Willnot to visit the city where his mother died.
While the official reason for traveling is a "charme offensive" to strengthen the ties between France and GB [as if, of all royals, this duo is the epitome of CHARME],
prepare for headlines like
"Kate dazzles in [insert whatever GB designer she pays ridiculous money to alter their original designs into oblivion] in the capital of Love & Fashion" and
"Heartbroken Prince William lays wreath at his mother's crash site" ...

Original article in german: http://www.bunte.de/royal...e-schmerzhaft-werden.html

Star   I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you're not precisely on the money as to how the articles will go. So predictable just like the subjects of the articles. Charming? Not in the least, either of them. I suspect that Britain and France and the people therein are very aware of the need to support each other so this trip is just another check in the CC and for 'political and diplomatic' purposes totally unnecessary. If this were the goal why not Charles and Camilla?  JMO

- Mother Teresa
royalsareajoke

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #5474 on: February 18, 2017, 06:18:47 PM »

They do, but since I am not paying, I find them highly entertaining too.

Same here They are more entertaining than any reality show I've seen and sometimes it's like 'are they for real'?  Laughing

- Mother Teresa
Pages: 1 ... 363 364 [365] 366 367 ... 432   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: