Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 565   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of William and Kate V  (Read 1323375 times)
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #6240 on: April 20, 2017, 06:53:54 PM »

The suit is great, the color is great (once I don't mind the nude accessories, as the color of the suit is whawhawhoom).
On the minus side, as always: hair (overcurled) & posture (horrid).

Well, I guess you can't have it all.

gudgeon

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6241 on: April 20, 2017, 11:39:22 PM »

Interesting body language here: Kate is angled away from her husband but toward Harry with both her legs and hands and Will is angled away from his wife with his leg crossed away from her.

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
Olya

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #6242 on: April 21, 2017, 12:00:56 AM »

Interesting body language here: Kate is angled away from her husband but toward Harry with both her legs and hands and Will is angled away from his wife with his leg crossed away from her.

Very interesting (& telling..) picture. Not surprising to people who watch them closely, but still quite in-your-face, no?
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #6243 on: April 21, 2017, 12:11:54 AM »

I really like this look for her - minus the hair. 

And getting sick of seeing the 3 of them together, though.  It's becoming like some weird Royal mnage trois.   Secret

Georgie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #6244 on: April 21, 2017, 01:07:05 PM »

The more I hear Kate talk like this, the more I think she's been given a script to memorise... like someone said yesterday when she speaks it's all rushed...  Blink

Watch The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry in conversation on mental health for @heads_together #oktosay

https://twitter.com/Kensi...status/855368713385775104

Someone mentioned on twitter that it was a bit awkward at times, which I agree with. Also, was Heads Together really Kate's idea because Harry & Will both say that the very beginning... which means she didn't need to ask 'Why mental health why Heads Together?' Or maybe she did to start the conversation?? idk

Also, are W&K going on a tour??

Any clue if Will and Kate's tour will clash with the State visit? Probably not?

https://twitter.com/_pepp...status/855363807882989568
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 02:51:37 PM by Georgie » Logged
Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #6245 on: April 21, 2017, 03:03:03 PM »

#DukeandDuchessofCambridge and #PrinceHarry talking about mental health with #HeadsTogether in a film 🎥 @KensingtonRoyal -21/04/17.

Keen!
Georgie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #6246 on: April 21, 2017, 03:37:01 PM »

We never really talked about our mum': William and Harry reveal they didn't share their grief over Diana's death - as Kate opens up about the 'life changing' impact of motherhood for their mental health campaign

In a new video, which sees the trio discuss the topic of mental health ahead of this week's London Marathon, which will support their Heads Together campaign, Harry reveals that the pair would avoid the subject as it was too painful.
He said: 'We've never really talked about losing a mum at such a young age.'

And Kate took the opportunity to pay tribute to Diana's parenting skills, saying it was to her credit that the pair have coped as well as they have.  
'Considering what you boys sadly went through, the trauma that you experienced... I think it's incredible how strong [you are] and how you've been able to cope really,' she said. 'I put that down to your really early years, your childhood experience.'

Kate also opened up about the difficulties of adjusting to motherhood, describing having your first child as 'such a life changing moment'.
'Nothing can really prepare you for that. Remember the first few days with little George, you know, you have no idea really what you're doing.

Kate mentioned in the video that in Angelsey, after they had George and Will went off to 'work', she was like 'ok I'll come too'... what does she mean by that? http://cambridgeinspirati...-and-catherine-duchess-of

http://www.dailymail.co.u...t-talk-Diana-s-death.html
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 04:02:23 PM by Georgie » Logged
Tinika

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #6247 on: April 21, 2017, 03:42:20 PM »

I don't know why exactly but I still have trouble thinking of Kate as a mother.  Whenever she talks about George and Charlotte it's like she's talking about someone else's kids.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #6248 on: April 21, 2017, 05:22:25 PM »

So they picked the cause just to talk about their own mental issues and challenges in life?  Thinking These three seem to talk all about themselves rather than the cause or people suffering from mental illness. 

It's pathetic IMO.
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6249 on: April 21, 2017, 05:36:36 PM »

What an awful video. "Little George"?  Roll Eyes The way she is talking is so ridiculous. I'm starting to be fed up now by these scripted videos and them repeating the same words and even phrases over and over and over again like parrots. This video is the worst. They talk to each other as if they are strangers who met just a minute ago. It is so fake and it's also oversharing now. Not to mention that they look pretty out of touch with reality. When Kate asked Will about his ambulance job I was rolling my eyes so much it hurt. Did they meet only twice a year that she doesn't know that? And when she starts talking about her "work", telling Will and Harry how lucky they are and praising them for how they coped while Harry a few days ago just said that he was close to a breakdown or ready to smash things because he didn't cope - did they even listen to each other or read the interviews or was her scriptwriter drunk?

I do very much believe it is important to make talking about mental health a normal thing but they are getting on my nerves now and I don't even follow half of the campaign. The timing (a week full of "confessions", talks, interviews, silly videos) and their constant presence in the media with exactly the same words and same stories are counterproductive. It makes them look whiny instead of strong people in touch with their emotions and with great mental health (or at least the knowledge how to work on it). And if Kate ever mumbles the word "conversation" again it will be too soon.
JMO

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
myloveforroyals

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #6250 on: April 21, 2017, 06:16:37 PM »

William & Kate made a surprise visit to BBC Radio 1 this afternoon , two DJs are running the marathon , they talked about mental health and they pre-tapped the Official Chart segment: (her new top is by Temperley London and she's not wearing skinny jeans!)

Videos:

SURPRISE! @AdeleRoberts gets a special visit from The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge ahead of her London Marathon run for @Heads_Together : https://twitter.com/BBCR1...status/855433146313064448

William and Catherine share their memories of Radio 1's #BigWeekend in Bangor with @Scott_Mills and @Chris_Stark : https://twitter.com/BBCR1...status/855434746989486080

It's time for the #OfficialChart with @GregJames...and The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge! YES. REALLY. (Greg James tweeted that he was glad that this video existed because he felt like he was dreaming): https://twitter.com/BBCR1...status/855438122464628736

CONFIRMED: The Duke of Cambridge has texted in to Radio 1 and has received not one, but two on air shoutouts! : https://twitter.com/BBCR1...status/855446644371804160

From Camilla Tominey's Twitter :

#PrinceWilliam on @BBCR1 "I got in trouble for my dancing recently"#royals #HeadsTogether

#William and #Kate reveal how they once went to @BBCR1 's Big Weekend and to see #Coldplay at Wembley

#William asks if he's too old to be listening to Radio 1 and whether he should be listening to @BBCRadio2 instead

Kate or Kath? #DuchessofCambridge reveals she'll "answer to more or less anything" #Radio1 #HeadsTogether

#William #Kate like watching Homeland, Game of Thrones + ordering takeaway curry altho' William "not so good with spicy food" #HeadsTogether

#William and #Kate reveal they wear "comfy clothes" at home #royals #HeadsTogether

#Kate jokes that it's always been #William's ambition to present the Top 40 #royals #HeadsTogether

Also, Snapchat created a Heads Together filter :

« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 06:30:52 PM by myloveforroyals » Logged
Georgie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #6251 on: April 21, 2017, 06:35:51 PM »

delete
Winnifred
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #6252 on: April 21, 2017, 06:38:48 PM »

Absolutely hideous blouse, but my God, she isn't wearing jeggings. Has hell frozen over, are pigs flying, have we arrived at the 12th of never? First, a sleek pencil skirt suit, and now normal trousers. Seems as if Carole's been pouring over RD lately.  Wink

Edit: From this angle, I can see why she chose it; her outfit makes her look thin and feminine.

Still an ugly blouse, though.

Olya

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #6253 on: April 21, 2017, 07:43:06 PM »

Absolutely hideous blouse, but my God, she isn't wearing jeggings. Has hell frozen over, are pigs flying, have we arrived at the 12th of never? First, a sleek pencil skirt suit, and now normal trousers. Seems as if Carole's been pouring over RD lately.  Wink

Edit: From this angle, I can see why she chose it; her outfit makes her look thin and feminine.

Still an ugly blouse, though.

Ugly blouse indeed, but my oh my, just what is going on! First, she gets to say a little sth that is cohesive; then she's wearing actual trousers!  Blink Pigs must be flying! Anyone seen any?
It took us only six years to get here ladies and gentlemen, but we have finally somewhat intelligent mumbling and proper trousers!
Ellie

Warned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #6254 on: April 21, 2017, 07:55:59 PM »

I'm shocked by the trousers.

Granted, they're still very slim cut and the blouse is made as to look like a 12 year old's so she still looks super skinny. Imagine that blouse with a smart jacket and nicer blouse! 10/10 if she'd done so.

Nothing new or interesting but them engaging with people this way is good.

William, you got in trouble because you skived off a very important engagement to go dad dancing and hitting on models and getting wasted, when you say you are so busy being a dad you cannot possibly work. Eyeroll.
Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 565   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: