Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 470 471 [472] 473 474 ... 559   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of William and Kate V  (Read 1316023 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #7065 on: July 17, 2017, 11:55:40 AM »

In fairness I said every final not every match. As you say even if she switched it around to attend a different one or two each year it would look better. To me it just screams that she is there for her own enjoyment not for Wimbledon or the players.
Star
Considering how little Kate works, I think she should put out more efforts on this.

She definitely should. However I think the audience means more to the players than the royals present so I doubt they missed out Beer
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #7066 on: July 17, 2017, 12:38:18 PM »

ot maybe but re:wimbledon i  Champagne *champ*garbine muguruza for her wonderful choice of an evening gown at the wimbledon ball.

it's the first time i see a wimbledon winner wearing something that enhances her physique in an elegant way,like she was born to wear gowns,not like a sport woman out of her waters,dressed up like at a carnival ball.

brava e bella!

ciao friends,let's have a productive,positive week.and kisses.

So now I was curious, and yes, you areabsolutely right, it's a beautiful gown on a beautiful woman:

MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #7067 on: July 17, 2017, 01:53:31 PM »

First photo

If this is all the press they get WITH the children that is bad. Hopefully more showed up.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 02:08:55 PM by MidnightDiamond » Logged
Phina

Medium Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #7068 on: July 17, 2017, 02:14:02 PM »

George was quite reluctant to leave the plane, bless him.  He seems rather a shy, sweet child.  Charlotte looked sweet in red and white.  There's a very cute photo of them both peering out of the plane window together, they are adorable.

Kate looks excellent (despite her shoes and the 'Fergie's engagement ring' necklace!).  William always wears such samey, boring outfits.  But he did seem to quickly reassure George so that's a good sign.
LMVDA

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #7069 on: July 17, 2017, 02:14:39 PM »

perdie

Medium Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Ignore
« Reply #7070 on: July 17, 2017, 02:41:27 PM »

Red and white is to be expected, but appropriate and relatively subtle.  Hair is bigger than ever though...

Poor George is very shy and not great with strangers.  Hiding him away makes these occasions more stressful for him. 

Georgie - thanks for photos of them at the mixed doubles - I missed the first half of the first set - they were gone after that but at least they stayed for some of it.
Phina

Medium Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #7071 on: July 17, 2017, 02:48:19 PM »

Poor George is very shy and not great with strangers.  Hiding him away makes these occasions more stressful for him. 

I totally agree, Perdie.
Aubiette

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #7072 on: July 17, 2017, 03:05:54 PM »

Ohhh I love her outfit! George is shy, bless him.
Georgie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #7073 on: July 17, 2017, 03:06:24 PM »

You're welcome Perdie  Smiley
Eliza B

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #7074 on: July 17, 2017, 03:35:06 PM »

I totally agree, Perdie.

He's definitely not used to this and would probably do better held because he's obviously uncomfortable.

I still don't get the need for always the shorts and shinny shoe combo on him. I get it's traditional there, but its so different than here: Is it cool enough he needs long sleeves, then why no pants? Or hot enough he needs shorts, then why long sleeves?
royalsareajoke

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #7075 on: July 17, 2017, 03:36:11 PM »

Margaret,   I don't know who makes the decisions about whom these things get doled out to is a very astute way of describing the way things jewelry wise are handled as far as Kate goes. Again,  it is not a gift, it is a loan and your post was extremely well put together.  Star  I, personally, don't see a loan of jewelry as a 'mark of affection' at all. First of all it's a loan, dug out of a vault full, and chances are the queen herself doesn't know what's in there precisely. Now, she would know, and be very aware of the RFO and that to me is personal and a recognition of her appreciation to whomever receives it, and if not appreciation then at the very least acknowledgment and inclusion into a very elite club in some people's eyes. It is in fact elite since inclusion implies a relationship however shallow and tenuous. So,  Kate has a used ring, loaner jewelry, clothes that are purchased with other people's money and IMO nothing whatsoever that gives her a sense of belonging and/or well being a valued 'family' member or even representative of the BRF and the people of the UK.
This is not including the two beautiful children but I don't know how to word that. She did bring two children into the world, children who will make a difference just by being here.

I will always stand for our National Anthem, and I will always serve Under God.
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #7076 on: July 17, 2017, 03:37:13 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.u...-Poland-Kate-William.html

I think the video shows how raising the children behind walls, wrapped in cotton "protected" and not exposed to the "masses" is a massive FAIL!  JMO Clearly he's a very shy boy. They should be getting him professional help ASAP.  I wouldn't be comfortable with all eyes on me, but this child doesn't have a choice.  The sooner this is taken care of the better, I can't imagine how traumatizing for him.

THAT said, I can't help but remember the Spanish little girls and their perfect behavior at all times.  The day their father was crowned, I don't know how much older they were than George  but they were little,  they sat still for HOURS, no fidgets, no swinging their leg, nothing but impeccable behavior and decorum.  The Wales lack of parenting skills is on full display for all to see. JMO

Them looking out the plane window is adorable 

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Lady Willoughby

Big Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #7077 on: July 17, 2017, 03:40:09 PM »

I totally agree, Perdie.

He's definitely not used to this and would probably do better held because he's obviously uncomfortable.

I still don't get the need for always the shorts and shinny shoe combo on him. I get it's traditional there, but its so different than here: Is it cool enough he needs long sleeves, then why no pants? Or hot enough he needs shorts, then why long sleeves?

Come now, we all have to buy into Kates Downton Abbey fantasy. Therefore boys must still be in short pants. Although, I did like Charlottes dress today, be prepared for her to be dressed a la Lady Louise until she's 18.  Roll Eyes

Felicia

Warned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #7078 on: July 17, 2017, 03:46:44 PM »

To be fair all the Swedish little ones were dressed much the same way this weekend
Eliza B

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #7079 on: July 17, 2017, 03:49:31 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.u...-Poland-Kate-William.html

I think the video shows how raising the children behind walls, wrapped in cotton "protected" and not exposed to the "masses" is a massive FAIL!  JMO Clearly he's a very shy boy. They should be getting him professional help ASAP.  I wouldn't be comfortable with all eyes on me, but this child doesn't have a choice.  The sooner this is taken care of the better, I can't imagine how traumatizing for him.

THAT said, I can't help but remember the Spanish little girls and their perfect behavior at all times.  The day their father was crowned, I don't know how much older they were than George  but they were little,  they sat still for HOURS, no fidgets, no swinging their leg, nothing but impeccable behavior and decorum.  The Wales lack of parenting skills is on full display for all to see. JMO

Them looking out the plane window is adorable 

Children this young will fidget. George isn't even 4, and the Spanish girls were much older at the coronation - although i think they're more comfortable with crowds from a young age from being exposed.

However, after seeing the greeting i now understand why most royals don't bring their kids.  It must be very difficult to give undivided attention to the dignataries greeting you while your kid is by your side ready to leave.
Pages: 1 ... 470 471 [472] 473 474 ... 559   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: