Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 546 547 [548] 549 550 ... 584   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of William and Kate V  (Read 1368790 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #8205 on: October 12, 2017, 12:19:25 PM »

Did I miss something?  Since when and why are the topics about William, Kate, George, Charlotte and Harry under off topic?
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #8206 on: October 12, 2017, 12:58:18 PM »

Did I miss something?  Since when and why are the topics about William, Kate, George, Charlotte and Harry under off topic?

Been this way for a few weeks when topics got completely derailed.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #8207 on: October 12, 2017, 01:16:11 PM »

Been this way for a few weeks when topics got completely derailed.

Ah, thanks for the update Smiley
Vava

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #8208 on: October 12, 2017, 05:53:35 PM »

I missed this, too!
Ellie

Warned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #8209 on: October 13, 2017, 02:36:54 AM »

Saw LIFE magazine today at the grocery store, touting W&K as saviours of the monarchy with "Grace. Purpose. Promise." as the subtitle. Wow, their PR is crazy.
Empress of Blandings
Banned
Banned
Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #8210 on: October 13, 2017, 02:48:51 AM »

Saw LIFE magazine today at the grocery store, touting W&K as saviours of the monarchy with "Grace. Purpose. Promise." as the subtitle. Wow, their PR is crazy.
I'm not persuaded by the grace and purpose, but hasn't William promised regularly to buck up and do some work?! Grin

They should work hard on the other two because if the monarchy survives Chuck's expected reign, the public won't tolerate a workshy William as king and a lazy Kate as queen.
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

New money SHOUTS -> -> old money whispers

Ignore
« Reply #8211 on: October 13, 2017, 06:27:15 AM »

Thinking Well, I don't think I have seen the "grace" but I don't understand the logic of "never having put a foot wrong" concerning Kate.  The multiple fly-away dresses, skipping engagements to holiday in Mustique, France, & other destinations, twirling hair during a Remembrance Day memorial, or wearing bright pink at the site of a horrendous terror attack site where thousands of people lost their lives as well thought out actions.

If their purpose is to obtain their way, what they want or to do things their way without considering the consequences - well then yes they have purpose. 

Promise.  We all know they are working towards a Gold Medal in promises. Will keeps promising to work but, but, but the Queen and Philip  keeping going. As for Kate she is so close to that medal that if she "hits the ground running" one more time, she is assured of it.

MissAnne

Micro Member

Poland Poland

Ignore
« Reply #8212 on: October 13, 2017, 07:55:13 AM »

In thier case olny works word "promise" bc they allways are "keen".
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #8213 on: October 13, 2017, 12:59:14 PM »

Promise.  We all know they are working towards a Gold Medal in promises. Will keeps promising to work but, but, but the Queen and Philip  keeping going. As for Kate she is so close to that medal that if she "hits the ground running" one more time, she is assured of it.

Oh she's hit the ground; she's been on the ground for awhile. She just won't run, is all. It's purposeful inertia combined with ocular blocks - she won't move her ass because can't see herself doing it.

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #8214 on: October 13, 2017, 01:03:38 PM »

what was on the masthead?

End of monarchy?

G Blink

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
leatherface

Big Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #8215 on: October 14, 2017, 10:58:58 AM »

Sorry to appear perhaps rude, but we are not in the 15 to 18 century anymore.
And Kate wasn't the unexperienced and shy little schoolroom-miss of 18 when she was pushed into marriage.
I don't feel like we should blame Carole for all the malice in the new royal world. Kate has spend enough time at boarding school and at university to make the idea that she was totally under her mother's yoke at least to me extremely doubtful.
Now, I would like to see all mothers and fathers stand behind their children, supporting them and loving them no matter what. I have seen however just too many loving parents who see another picture (often one they desperately want to see) than what others or the child views as "reality": Does Carole view this behaviour of William as borderline abusive? Does Kate? And if they do, do others as well? Like Camilla perhaps? (realizing that as a newcomer into this firm, one makes mistakes and she might have compared Charles reaction to that of William?) How about no-nonsense probably feminist Anne?
I think she plays this little cutsey, girly babe to his "big strong sugar daddy". He wants to be the superior in the relationship, the pack leader and she is anxious but quite happy to play along.

I think I find this possible scenario at least as unsettling as the one suggested in the previous posts, if not more so.  I do not consider cutsey girly babe and big strong sugar daddy to be an attractive look for the future king and queen consort of Great Britain in 2017. 

dunno... I saw a woman who was very insecure and needed to appease, please, and not challenge a bully Dead

boy it must be fun in their house  Crap

G Snare

William has no respect for Kate. I don't think he's ever had respect for her and that is probably one reason he married her. The problem with this is that over time such lack of respect in any relationship morphs into contempt and I think that is what we are seeing in this incident. And Kate bas no other choice but to accept this if she wants to remain HRH, the Duchess, which she most assuredly does.
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #8216 on: October 14, 2017, 08:00:43 PM »

Emily Andrews‏ Verified account @byEmilyAndrews  21h
 I'm told that, #kate's health permitting, she & #princewilliam will visit Norway & Sweden next month after Harry goes to Denmark.

Kids going too? Half term is Thursday, 19th October to Friday, 27th October.
If her health doesn't permit does William go anyway?

Reminder: Prince Harry will make a two-day visit to Copenhagen, Denmark on 25th-26th October. This visit is at the request of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.

Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #8217 on: October 14, 2017, 08:14:38 PM »

Emily Andrews‏ Verified account @byEmilyAndrews  21h
 I'm told that, #kate's health permitting, she & #princewilliam will visit Norway & Sweden next month after Harry goes to Denmark.

Kids going too? Half term is Thursday, 19th October to Friday, 27th October.
If her health doesn't permit does William go anyway?

Reminder: Prince Harry will make a two-day visit to Copenhagen, Denmark on 25th-26th October. This visit is at the request of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.

I wonder if they will ignore Daniel and CP again like they did during the Olympics.  Whistle

Meghan Markle in Vanity Fair: "I'll never define myself by my relationship."
Ellie

Warned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #8218 on: October 14, 2017, 08:56:47 PM »

I mean,only bad parents work, so W&K tell us! So they have to bring their PR props!
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8219 on: October 14, 2017, 10:35:28 PM »

If Kate goes to Sweden be sure of it Sofia will be there lol, it's probably her dream!! LOL.
Pages: 1 ... 546 547 [548] 549 550 ... 584   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: