Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 624 625 [626] 627 628 ... 634   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of William and Kate V  (Read 1672913 times)
anastasia

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #9375 on: June 11, 2018, 10:24:15 AM »

Love the pictures! I did think Kate used to be very awkward with her kids and seemed more like the babysitter than the mom. Of course, photos can be deceptive, but she just didn't appear very connected. Now she exhibits a comfort level and naturalness, and the kids are precious. It's nice to see George in normal clothes (although we have seen that before.) I also enjoyed seeing the kids interact with their cousins in the past few days.
Celia

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #9376 on: June 11, 2018, 04:40:25 PM »

Does anyone recognize the other adults hanging out with the Cambridges?  One woman looks familiar (brown hair, square face).
Mary Stuart

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #9377 on: June 11, 2018, 05:55:55 PM »

Does anyone recognize the other adults hanging out with the Cambridges?  One woman looks familiar (brown hair, square face).

That is Laura Meade

zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #9378 on: June 12, 2018, 04:04:32 PM »

These photos made my day 

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #9379 on: June 12, 2018, 07:50:26 PM »

Kate used to be more introvert in public before the transformation that begun last summer (more or less) and I see now that she is more relaxed in private. Maybe George took it from her and he feels more comfortable to express himself when he is with people he already knows than in front of the cameras.

ralf103

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #9380 on: June 30, 2018, 11:32:38 AM »

Interesting that the latest royal accounts now list W&K (along with the Queen and Philip and Charle and Cam) as being allowed to class travel residence-residence as official - and therefore payable by taxpayer. More helicopters Anmer to KP in the future I guess!
Mary Stuart

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #9381 on: July 15, 2018, 02:02:19 PM »

Kate and Will at Wimbledon

Kate is wearing the Dolce and Gabbana that someone suggested for Meghan last week.

Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9382 on: July 15, 2018, 02:03:54 PM »

Not the greatest photo angle, but I like it on her. Her hair looks like a dead animal, though.

A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #9383 on: July 15, 2018, 02:10:22 PM »

Not the greatest photo angle, but I like it on her. Her hair looks like a dead animal, though.
She really does need to something with the hair.  Get a few inches cut off it for a start.

Nice dress and I hope she keeps the extra few pounds on as she looks 100% better for it.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 04:04:22 PM by A Citizen not a Subject » Logged

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #9384 on: July 15, 2018, 02:15:15 PM »

She looks very good on this dress, the colour, the shape it's perfect for Kate. Her change the last 1,5 year is surprising and very nice to see. I hope she'll keep it this way.

perdie

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #9385 on: July 15, 2018, 03:07:31 PM »

Yesterday, her dress was covered in tennis balls, today she's dressed in the colour of tennis balls...

Joking aside, I like the dress on her.  Yesterday Angelique Kerber said Kate spent a good while talking to her post-match, which was lovely.
Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9386 on: July 15, 2018, 03:12:13 PM »

Nice job. Maternity leave from not working and you get to watch tennis and it counts as working!

I do like this dress on her and I do like she isn't skeletal as she has been for so very long. She looks so much better when she looks healthier.
Kaiserin

Huge Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #9387 on: July 15, 2018, 03:41:04 PM »

Kate is wearing the Dolce and Gabbana that someone suggested for Meghan last week.

Yeah, that was me when Megs showed up in the plain, plain yellow frock.
And I must say I really prefer this one over Megs' number.
The D&G is not cheep either, but less expensive than Megs Maxwell dress but looks better.
Glad that Kate took it on her to prove my suggestion was just right.

Heck, she has no limits and no shame to spend money ... if she wanted yellow monochrome, this should have been her choice (Dolce&Gabbana):

wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #9388 on: July 15, 2018, 03:58:07 PM »

The D&G is more expensive than the Maxwell, actually. The Maxwell going price when Meghan wore it was $500-600. I think both looks suited the individual woman.

This is MUCH better than Kate's Peckham yesterday which was just so matronly to me. I also really like Kate's hair in more relaxed waves. Perfect look for Kate IMO.  I actually like Kate a lot in D&G. I think their clothes flatter a lot of women and Kate's pieces have always been good for her.

Physically, Kate looks so healthy and glowy.

Princess MS

Warned
Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #9389 on: July 15, 2018, 04:02:18 PM »

Yeah, that was me when Megs showed up in the plain, plain yellow frock.
And I must say I really prefer this one over Megs' number.
The D&G is not cheep either, but less expensive than Megs Maxwell dress but looks better.
Glad that Kate took it on her to prove my suggestion was just right.

Heck, she has no limits and no shame to spend money ... if she wanted yellow monochrome, this should have been her choice (Dolce&Gabbana):

Looks like Mrs Wales from the South East in a "nice frock" with her uncle - you know - about 1960's when the "girls" started getting a bit more "risky" with their clothes and no tights as well - My Granny would think she was so "forward"
Pages: 1 ... 624 625 [626] 627 628 ... 634   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: