Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 640 641 [642] 643 644 645   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of William and Kate V  (Read 1744882 times)
Paulina

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #9615 on: November 09, 2018, 12:03:28 AM »

Gotta hand it to her for rewearing a dress from 2012. It barely looks dated and looks good in general.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #9616 on: November 09, 2018, 12:25:36 AM »

I like the colour, just not the design, too much going on. Also, totally unfair, she is the same size after having 3 kids!
Vava

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9617 on: November 09, 2018, 01:11:48 AM »

Good that she is rewearing an old dress.  She should do that more often.  Sheís wearing the same shoes and clutch bag.  Branch out, Kate!  Iím not crazy about the design, but I like the color on her.
Ktc

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #9618 on: November 09, 2018, 03:09:40 AM »

I love this dress! I admit I bought a knockoff for a charity event a few years back. I donít love the hair down though.
Hope that you enjoyed wearing your dress to your event Ktc.  Smiley
One of my favorite of Catherine's gowns especially love the color on her.

Thanks! We did, it was our date night without our kiddos 👍
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #9619 on: November 09, 2018, 06:47:25 AM »

emtishell

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #9620 on: November 09, 2018, 09:46:58 AM »

Good for her being able to fit into a pre-babies dress, and for recycling.

Maybe we should concentrate more on how much Billy has aged in 6 years  Laughing
Margaret

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #9621 on: November 09, 2018, 09:54:15 AM »

I am curious as to why she is wearing shoes with what appear to be 1" platform soles.  She's not short, and I'm sure those shoes have fairly high heels anyway.  Is she determined to appear as tall as she possibly can so she towers over as many people as possible?  If she didn't tower over everyone else, she wouldn't  have to slouch as much as she does.  It baffles me.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #9622 on: November 09, 2018, 10:02:41 AM »

A video from the event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnLgzAeAGbI
ortensia

Warned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #9623 on: November 09, 2018, 02:10:17 PM »

She must be freezing.
The way she keeps her shoulders contracted remind me of a pigeon on a cold damp day.
Itís november after all and she isí wearing a flimsy gown and sandals😬😬😬❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️⛄️☃️⛄️☃️⛄️☃️⛄️
lothwen

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #9624 on: November 09, 2018, 04:06:14 PM »

I am curious as to why she is wearing shoes with what appear to be 1" platform soles.  She's not short, and I'm sure those shoes have fairly high heels anyway.  Is she determined to appear as tall as she possibly can so she towers over as many people as possible?  If she didn't tower over everyone else, she wouldn't  have to slouch as much as she does.  It baffles me.

I think a lot of high heels have the platform in the front so that the arch isnít as severe
QueenE

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #9625 on: November 10, 2018, 03:34:04 AM »

She must be freezing.
The way she keeps her shoulders contracted remind me of a pigeon on a cold damp day.
Itís november after all and she isí wearing a flimsy gown and sandals😬😬😬❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️⛄️☃️⛄️☃️⛄️☃️⛄️
She's probably also freezing because she's skin and bones.  Sad Not an ounce of fat on her. Makes me sad.
periwinkle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #9626 on: November 10, 2018, 03:44:52 PM »

You can tell she has been breastfeeding in the years since she last wore the dress. I do wish she would gain weight but she has to show off her skinniness. For whom though I guess William or the fashion industry?
Oh_Caroline

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #9627 on: November 10, 2018, 03:51:43 PM »

You can tell she has been breastfeeding in the years since she last wore the dress. I do wish she would gain weight but she has to show off her skinniness. For whom though I guess William or the fashion industry?

You can tell she's still small chested by three babies has left her a bit less perky.   That's fine (no shade...it's just life) but support is your friend and a deep v-neck make proper support a bit difficult.

The skinniness is a shame.   She always looks so beautiful in the first few months after giving birth.   Once her belly goes down (about 6 weeks for anyones uterus to shrink back to pre-pregnancy size) and before the crash dieting really takes control.   I'm guessing it's only 5-10 pounds make they make a difference.
AutumnOpal

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #9628 on: November 10, 2018, 07:19:59 PM »

I'm going to refrain on delving into the skinny talk but I do agree that she looks cold, and we've seen that with her before.  It would be great if she could find an up and coming British designer that specializes in faux fur and could design her some really cool faux fur stoles or something.  Would help support William's conservation image too.
Vava

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9629 on: November 11, 2018, 05:04:26 PM »

I would freeze in that dress, except maybe for a couple of weeks during the summer.   Wink
Pages: 1 ... 640 641 [642] 643 644 645   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: