Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 653 654 [655]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of William and Kate V  (Read 1781503 times)
Margaret

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #9810 on: December 06, 2018, 12:57:28 AM »

Kate may not be bright but she's sly and clever (after all she knew how to hold onto William despite his multiple infidelities and trying to get other women). I think her trying to dress better in this way is a signal. Like look at me I'm taking my role seriously now (I do not think she or William do, or care, but it's all about signaling).

AND her hair is back, I like her hair like this, but I wish it was shorter. It looks like she's growing it long again and still addicted to the extensions/weave.

At least she seems a lot less fake and less of the manic grin and more of real smiling from her, which is nice to see. William is William. He always seems so surly and angry when he's working even if he has a smile on.

Yes, that's amazing, isn't it!  When smiling he often looks like he's seething with anger, and the absence of genuine pleasure in his expression makes him look even less attractive than he is.  A person whose looks don't fit the generally accepted criteria for beauty or handsomeness can be transformed by a genuine smile.

I'm very pleased to see Kate in proper trousers for once, but they are too long and also the line of these does not really suit her body and that might explain why she usually wears those tight jegging things.  The slight flare of these accentuates the narrowness of her hips whereas the tight jeans she usually wears indicate she does have some curves.  I think there is a style in between the two that has yet to be discovered, but ten points to whoever managed to get her into these.  Jumping  I love the colour of this jacket on her.  It brings out the colour of her eyes. And her dentist must be delighted with the advertisement of his skills.
periwinkle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #9811 on: December 06, 2018, 01:33:27 AM »

I suspect Kate is dull as dirt in real life but I am glad to see that after so many years of marriage and three kids she and her dingbat husband have reached some place where they are now stepping into their role and looking good doing it. Look she is wearing pants that don't show us the contours of her anatomy oh wait never mind there is the droopy butt and the jacket that highlights it oh well. All in all a professional outing and good for troop morale and optics. I also suspect Kate is happy that attention has gone to the new girl. Combined with being a thin and rich mother of young kids she is not in the direct crosshairs of gossip. I still wish she would eat a cheeseburger.
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9812 on: December 06, 2018, 02:16:34 AM »

I think the outfit is a big fail, even though it is high time she finally wears a pair of tailored trousers.  Her styling is just so unimaginative, every time I see her fashions I am dying of either boredom or can't understand why she spends big bucks of poorly made garments (yesterday's skirt).

This ensemble needs a different top.  The white crew neck is so boring, anything would have been better than that.

I desperately need to find a royal who wears interesting shoes.  Does anyone have a recommendation?

Q Maxima wears some interesting shoes.

I noticed that Kate buckled her belt as if she is left-handed and, it mirrors Williams belt buckle position.
Kate is right-handed in photos where she is signing registries or guest books.
Unless she has a dresser now...
 Thinking

The trousers were a surprising wardrobe choice today. Takes a little getting used to when you're not accustomed to that much fabric about the ankles when wearing slacks/trousers/jeans. Will she show up in boot cut or wide leg jeans now?
 Thinking

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Vava

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9813 on: December 06, 2018, 03:42:16 AM »

I think the outfit is a big fail, even though it is high time she finally wears a pair of tailored trousers.  Her styling is just so unimaginative, every time I see her fashions I am dying of either boredom or can't understand why she spends big bucks of poorly made garments (yesterday's skirt).

This ensemble needs a different top.  The white crew neck is so boring, anything would have been better than that.

I desperately need to find a royal who wears interesting shoes.  Does anyone have a recommendation?

Q Maxima wears some interesting shoes.

I noticed that Kate buckled her belt as if she is left-handed and, it mirrors Williams belt buckle position.
Kate is right-handed in photos where she is signing registries or guest books.
Unless she has a dresser now...
 Thinking

The trousers were a surprising wardrobe choice today. Takes a little getting used to when you're not accustomed to that much fabric about the ankles when wearing slacks/trousers/jeans. Will she show up in boot cut or wide leg jeans now?
 *:-
Star
Thanks for the tip on Maxima.  Clearly, I'm dying for some fashion adrenaline.  I'm not getting it from Kate.   I'm at the point where I've pretty much lost interest in Kate.  First it was because she was a Royal, Secondly the press was so enamored with her, Thirdly she was a new mother..........but ultimately, how interesting is she?   Not much, in my view.  She can't make a decent speech, she seems to embrace the Stepford Wife role which I abhor, and it's just so passe'......  Her husband revolts me.  In so many ways.  Sure, their kids are cute, but that's basically IT. 

So she's finally wearing some trousers.  Calendar Event!  She shows up in one of the most routine ensembles and the media goes crazy.  It's completely ludicrous.  Kate is clueless.  Her outfit today was fine, but hello ---- all sorts of women wear this sort of thing.  It's nothing noteworthy except for her where she historically wore skin tight jeans to show everything, or fru-fru coat dresses that flew up in the wind.  She's pathetic.
Paulina

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #9814 on: December 06, 2018, 04:41:25 AM »

Between the whiplash of US and UK politics on an hourly basis and the reversal of the poles of Planet British Royals, I don't know what to believe anymore. Has anyone seen Elvis?  Crazy

This is at least a start for her and she looks good but yeah, thinner, interesting belt to tie it all together would have been great. It looks classy but not over the top expensive and is a repeat on the coat. Girl needs to do some squats or something cause the back end is droop city.

Crazy

Star
Agreed! She looks great, her smile is fabulous, she looks happy to be there, and professional, not over the top. But the cut of that jacket did her backside no favors.
DoloresYellowstone

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #9815 on: December 06, 2018, 05:00:53 AM »

Color me shocked! Kate looks . . . GREAT! Hair pulled back, not a pair of jeggings in site, and she she seems genuinely engaged with those around her. Yes, her outfit might be a tad on the boring side, but at least she looks professional and put together. That gets a  Thumb up  from me.
georgette

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #9816 on: December 06, 2018, 05:44:20 PM »

Daily mail making a story about a bit of a non story as far as i can see...

https://www.dailymail.co....ondon-pub-use-toilet.html

Marieke

Warned
Micro Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #9817 on: December 06, 2018, 06:22:38 PM »

Finally some normal pants! It took her only 7 years of marriage. Time to ditch the skinny jeans completely. The only thing I donít like is the back of the jacket. Nice to see them engaged which should have been normal for them as that's there job.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #9818 on: December 06, 2018, 08:06:59 PM »

Must be a slow news day when Charlotte using the loo (!) in a pub causes DM to write an article with 1000 words and populate it with like 20 archive pictures.
Regulars in that pub must be some dimwits ... I mean  "oh ... royal kids are just like ours ... if they have to go, they have go ..."
What else should she do? Pee champagne and have that collected by the Nanny?
 Crazy

Oh, how I miss the times when webspace was still expensive and the idea of having unpaid interns for writing such articles was still far away.
Nowadays each crap is aired with full force.

Stay tuned for "Prince George hat to shit into the customer toilet at Harrod's".
Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9819 on: December 06, 2018, 11:02:08 PM »

My question is why were they in Stockwell? It's not too far from George's school but it's south of the school, so why...? Seems like a made up story to me but KP probably likes it. Normal parents, we're just like you guys!

I feel for the intern who had to write this stupid article. lol
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #9820 on: December 07, 2018, 12:04:19 AM »

kate is aging in very scary speed i am surprised she isn't in the botox and fillers departement yet
her last outfit was lovely surprise and while it's nothing wooow or special she at least ditshed the skinny pants she managed to look smart professional and appopriate not her usual boring self

another + for the pulled hair 

anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #9821 on: December 07, 2018, 12:51:54 AM »

Must be a slow news day when Charlotte using the loo (!) in a pub causes DM to write an article with 1000 words and populate it with like 20 archive pictures.
Regulars in that pub must be some dimwits ... I mean  "oh ... royal kids are just like ours ... if they have to go, they have go ..."
What else should she do? Pee champagne and have that collected by the Nanny?
 Crazy

Oh, how I miss the times when webspace was still expensive and the idea of having unpaid interns for writing such articles was still far away.
Nowadays each crap is aired with full force.

Stay tuned for "Prince George hat to shit into the customer toilet at Harrod's".

Yes, crap is literally aired  by that stupid article.
wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #9822 on: December 07, 2018, 01:49:17 AM »

I rather liked Kate's trousers! She should wear that type more often.

The rest of the outfit I am not sold on. I wish the blazer was a bit longer and didn't have the cut out in the back.

Pages: 1 ... 653 654 [655]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: