Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 669 670 [671] 672 673 ... 677   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of William and Kate V  (Read 2040587 times)
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #10050 on: February 04, 2019, 03:08:59 AM »

Which is why I wonder, was this staged? RPOs are aggressive if you get into their principal's space, as they should be. It's their job! I mean, their RPOs have told kids to delete photos off their phone and stuff. Why allowing this now? It seems unsafe as hell. WTF.

Pippa probably calls paparazzi often considering it's the family's MO so she remains in the public eye, so maybe she did? It wouldn't shock me whatsoever.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #10051 on: February 04, 2019, 11:34:42 AM »

But was in for Pippa? Her sister arrived at her house for a b'day event for their mother. Are we to believe that Pippa (or her mother) is/are that desperate for PR that the sole mentioning of "at Pippa's house" or "for Carole's Birthday" feeds their ego?
I would probably think different, had Carole managed to arrive at the very same moment and staged a hello kiss kiss greeting with her famous daughter out on the paveway. Or if Pippa had opened the door wide and stood in the illuminated entrance welcoming her sis.
But like that? Hhm, quite doubtful.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
LarLa

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #10052 on: February 04, 2019, 12:04:09 PM »

But was in for Pippa? Her sister arrived at her house for a b'day event for their mother. Are we to believe that Pippa (or her mother) is/are that desperate for PR that the sole mentioning of "at Pippa's house" or "for Carole's Birthday" feeds their ego?
I would probably think different, had Carole managed to arrive at the very same moment and staged a hello kiss kiss greeting with her famous daughter out on the paveway. Or if Pippa had opened the door wide and stood in the illuminated entrance welcoming her sis.
But like that? Hhm, quite doubtful.

I'm with you on that fairy. I don't see what they have to gain from photos of Kate arriving at a birthday party for her mom expect having ppl remember what Kate dealt with before she got married. In wider shots you can see the RPOs in front of Kate and there are only what like a handful of different photos. I think the RPOs shooed them away and the paps only got a few photos. Be interesting if we start getting more photos like this of Kate and the kids. After years of quiet on that front I'd hate to see that happen.
Seagull
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

Hong Kong Hong Kong

Ignore
« Reply #10053 on: February 04, 2019, 02:48:13 PM »

There’s rumors Carole gets along well with Pippa’s in-laws but Williams doesn’t. So Will has been spending as much time with them over there

Don't really follow these people, just thought that does the heir to the British throne really have to interact with the in-laws of his in-laws? If so, a polite meaningless small talk once in the blue moon at the extended family gathering wouldn't be much to ask even of William?

“In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.”
Buddha
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #10054 on: February 04, 2019, 06:19:01 PM »

First of all, he is currently a family father (and the heir to the heir).
His mother in law, the grandmother of his children, the woman who allegedly catered to all his needs for a decade, including cheese toast, became 64.
His SIL threw a party for her.

And he stays home because he doesn't like his SIL's in-laws (i. e., a very small part of the other guests)? I think that would be really selfish, and as you said, to meet them at least once a year for 4-5 hours can't be that much of a burden.

Security issues couldn't have been the problem, because if it's safe enough for Kate, then it should be safe enough for him as well (I am sure her RPOs stayed close as long as she was there, and it's not that Pipster & Hubby live in a problematic area of London ...).

But yeah, it's Willnot. I could totally imagine that he refused to come with Kate just because he didn't want to grace them with his presence.
Chandrasekhi

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #10055 on: February 04, 2019, 06:50:49 PM »

First of all, he is currently a family father (and the heir to the heir).
His mother in law, the grandmother of his children, the woman who allegedly catered to all his needs for a decade, including cheese toast, became 64.
His SIL threw a party for her.

And he stays home because he doesn't like his SIL's in-laws (i. e., a very small part of the other guests)? I think that would be really selfish, and as you said, to meet them at least once a year for 4-5 hours can't be that much of a burden.

Security issues couldn't have been the problem, because if it's safe enough for Kate, then it should be safe enough for him as well (I am sure her RPOs stayed close as long as she was there, and it's not that Pipster & Hubby live in a problematic area of London ...).

But yeah, it's Willnot. I could totally imagine that he refused to come with Kate just because he didn't want to grace them with his presence.

I think he is an entitled prat but stayed away due to his  Felipe-type problem not because of his Entitled Pratness: as heir to heir he can't be seen to be fraternising with a family member accused of a serious crime/s - David Matthews. Uncle Andrew knows all about that!
Edit: assuming David was at the party
ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #10056 on: February 04, 2019, 08:51:41 PM »

As far as I remember Pippa's father-in-law was accused of rape, I haven't heard anything since the initial scandal which was denied by him but if there are still on-going issues I can see why William would have stayed away.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10057 on: February 10, 2019, 07:48:19 PM »

Kate in white at the BAFTAS!

She looks great imo Thumb up

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #10058 on: February 10, 2019, 07:57:07 PM »

royalviewers

Warned
Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #10059 on: February 10, 2019, 07:58:58 PM »

Look a like tessy of lux
Georgie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #10060 on: February 10, 2019, 07:59:45 PM »

Kate's dress looks like the white version of the pink dress she wore to Charles birthday party.

It also reminds me of her lilac McQueen dress she wore in LA in 2011
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #10061 on: February 10, 2019, 08:00:16 PM »

Wow she really looks lovely. Those earrings are fab and for once not obscurred by a curtain of hair.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #10062 on: February 10, 2019, 08:04:02 PM »

Wow she really looks lovely. Those earrings are fab and for once not obscurred by a curtain of hair.

She looks great! A proper glam gown, nice earrings, even the makeup like more modern

Kate kills trees, pass it on
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #10063 on: February 10, 2019, 08:06:21 PM »

She looks great! A proper glam gown, nice earrings, even the makeup like more modern

Could not agree more. She pulled out all the stops, and I love the way her hem “floats”.
royalviewers

Warned
Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #10064 on: February 10, 2019, 08:06:40 PM »

Kate's dress looks like the white version of the pink dress she wore to Charles birthday party.

It also reminds me of her lilac McQueen dress she wore in LA in 2011

Yes....I think the same too....maybe it's the white version of the lilac dress....
Is it McQueen too?
Pages: 1 ... 669 670 [671] 672 673 ... 677   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: