Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 673 674 [675] 676 677   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of William and Kate V  (Read 2077814 times)
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #10110 on: February 11, 2019, 01:47:37 PM »

Revisiting this gown, I have to say it was perfect for the then state of her pregnancy.
(Lovely look overall, big bling - just the hair was not to my taste).

The white gown yesterday was just fab, the perfect cut for her body type, almost etheral; the bling as well, and I did also like the updo.
So she CAN have others than the "grandmother-low-bun".
Vava

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10111 on: February 11, 2019, 02:48:44 PM »

Meh.  I would have preferred that dress in a different color and my guess is Lee McQueen is rolling over in his grave.  Nice shoes and jewelry, though.

I find William terribly unattractive, inside and out.
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #10112 on: February 11, 2019, 03:43:41 PM »

Not often Kate wows me, but WOW!!! She looks a real princess in this outfit, she doesn't look too thin (like the blue dress bafta appearance) and I like the fact that she's not got a fake tan to contrast with the white dress. I know a lot of people were hoping for a repeat of the 2011 gala dress from the US trip, but this is a pretty good substitute! Love the flow of the skirt too, if Kate is going to try and look taller than she is, skirts like this are the way to go!

Ever since baby Louis was born something has changed with these two. They are happier, more relaxed in their duties. Kate seems to have taken more risks with her fashion. The bright green dress with booties was a look we haven't seen and this white gown is perfection. She radiates in it.  May be after baby number three she feels more secure in the job?

I compeltley agree with you! Im not sure if it's just the birth of Louis or the fact that the media has other interests rather than just them, but they do seem a heck of a lot more relaxed and happier, which is reflected in Katie's clothing!  Star
VanillaMoomin

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #10113 on: February 11, 2019, 04:14:25 PM »

Not often Kate wows me, but WOW!!! She looks a real princess in this outfit, she doesn't look too thin (like the blue dress bafta appearance) and I like the fact that she's not got a fake tan to contrast with the white dress. I know a lot of people were hoping for a repeat of the 2011 gala dress from the US trip, but this is a pretty good substitute! Love the flow of the skirt too, if Kate is going to try and look taller than she is, skirts like this are the way to go!

Ever since baby Louis was born something has changed with these two. They are happier, more relaxed in their duties. Kate seems to have taken more risks with her fashion. The bright green dress with booties was a look we haven't seen and this white gown is perfection. She radiates in it.  May be after baby number three she feels more secure in the job?

I compeltley agree with you! Im not sure if it's just the birth of Louis or the fact that the media has other interests rather than just them, but they do seem a heck of a lot more relaxed and happier, which is reflected in Katie's clothing!  Star

I think competing with the Sussexes has given them a couple’s activity that they both enjoy. Kate is known to be very competitive and I don’t think she’d have been so languid the last 7-8 years if she’d had a sister in law to score points off! And we all know about Wills. I think they’ve been finding this year invigorating and have been bonding over their shared Sussex hunt.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10114 on: February 11, 2019, 04:51:14 PM »

Hate how they made everyone stand up for these two idiots  

Video: https://youtu.be/XUXyBeAvWQM?t=62
Yiiiike  Crap
Most if these ppl or let's say all of them are not impressed at all  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 05:16:25 PM by Rita » Logged

Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #10115 on: February 11, 2019, 05:05:49 PM »

Yiiiike  Crap
Most if thise ppl or let's say all of them are not impressed at all  Roll Eyes

Claire Foy who plays a role as Queen Elizabeth II in The Crown, really looks like the Queen cheking up on the Cambs 

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10116 on: February 11, 2019, 05:15:46 PM »

Yiiiike  Crap

Claire Foy who plays a role as Queen Elizabeth II in The Crown, really looks like the Queen cheking up on the Cambs 

OMG this great find  Laughing
 Star Duchess of Suffolk

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #10117 on: February 11, 2019, 06:16:12 PM »

Yiiiike  Crap

I love the dress worn by the BAFTA lady who walked them in.

As for the celebs? Clearly having actual royals present at the BAFTAs does give it a touch of cache. The BAFTAs will never be the Oscars or the Golden Globes. Will and Kate, plus the awesome new Royal Albert Hall location, does kick it up a notch and probably ticks a lot of those 'promoting Britain around the world/soft power/ don't forget us after Brexit' boxes.

Currently visualizing my highest self
Michelle0187

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #10118 on: February 11, 2019, 06:21:58 PM »

What a real gentleman

thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #10119 on: February 12, 2019, 12:58:57 AM »

I compeltley agree with you! Im not sure if it's just the birth of Louis or the fact that the media has other interests rather than just them, but they do seem a heck of a lot more relaxed and happier, which is reflected in Katie's clothing!  Star

I think competing with the Sussexes has given them a couple’s activity that they both enjoy. Kate is known to be very competitive and I don’t think she’d have been so languid the last 7-8 years if she’d had a sister in law to score points off! And we all know about Wills. I think they’ve been finding this year invigorating and have been bonding over their shared Sussex hunt.

Too funny Star
periwinkle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #10120 on: February 12, 2019, 01:15:21 AM »

It drives me crazy that William doesn't button his suit jacket when standing or walking. It looks so sloppy.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #10121 on: February 12, 2019, 01:57:16 AM »

Meh.  I would have preferred that dress in a different color and my guess is Lee McQueen is rolling over in his grave.  Nice shoes and jewelry, though.

I find William terribly unattractive, inside and out.

ITA  Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Kayzilla

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #10122 on: February 13, 2019, 01:02:55 AM »

What a real gentleman

Yikes I wonder what was the context here??
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #10123 on: February 13, 2019, 01:50:34 AM »

She was talking to the lady next to William who I believe runs BAFTA (not William, the lovely woman), and William was ignoring everyone because of course.

The way Kate looks away and briefly there's a moment of hurt makes me sad for her.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Kayzilla

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #10124 on: February 13, 2019, 02:25:43 AM »

So he elbows her and clenches his fist at the same time? That is frightful.
Pages: 1 ... 673 674 [675] 676 677   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: